Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,705 members, 7,837,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Osinbajo’s Office Not Sidelined – Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo’s Office Not Sidelined – Presidency (19123 Views)

Kabiru Gaya: Osinbajo Not Sidelined In Tinubu’s Campaign / Osinbajo’s Office Like A Mini Nigeria – Balkisu Saidu / Buhari Fires 35 Aides In Osinbajo’s Office - Daily Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo’s Office Not Sidelined – Presidency by Boyooosa(m): 3:58pm On Sep 19, 2019
poverty has confused some nigerians' thinking and reasoning faculty; they bitterly clamored for technocrats in the nation's economic team, here we are now, they are complaining on the relief of the previous Head of same team when the requested technocrats sufficed. smh!
Re: Osinbajo’s Office Not Sidelined – Presidency by Adex2bash: 4:46pm On Sep 19, 2019
EAC members constituted by Buhari are not to take over from EMT chair by Osinbajo. However, wailers have there � and they are free to eat and speak whatever they like with it. Like or not Osinbajo remain in his office actively involved and needed the most as one of the driving force behind the economy of this country

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Office Not Sidelined – Presidency by Ritchiee: 5:31pm On Sep 19, 2019
Those Osus are prolly dumb..

solmusdesigns:
cool

We know, abeg keep ipobians and pdp piglets busy and distracted while Osinbajo enjoys his second term, Economic Advisery Council, and Economic Management team, are just like PACAC (presidential advisary council on anti corruption) headed by Professor Sagay, And PINE, (Presidential Initiative on North EAST) formerly headed by grasscutter

This are mere advisery commitee not recognised by the law.. las las Economic Council recognised by the law is headed by Professor Osinbajo and its members consist of CBN governors, monister of finance and State Governors.

No matter what Dumb people call Abba Kyari or any informal Cabal, except the President personaly endorses a memo with his signature, anything written by Abbakyari's office as a mere executive secetary or chief of staff is as useless as a used tissue paper... he dare not even talk at the Federal Executive Council meetings, Secuirity Council meeting,Economic council meeting or chambers of state meeting..

As much as Obasanjo wanted Atiku out of his Government, he was powerless as he couldnt get 2/3 legislature to impeach him, even when Osinbajo fired Lawal daura of the DSS Buhari was powerless to re-instate him

Re: Osinbajo’s Office Not Sidelined – Presidency by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 19, 2019
This people are so funny.
Their actions show where their hearts are...and they really think saying 'it's not true' makes everything ok?
Well In sure some people still believe them.
Re: Osinbajo’s Office Not Sidelined – Presidency by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:03am On Sep 20, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Crybaby, what would you do?
Tag half of Nairaland as usual?

Nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo’s Office Not Sidelined – Presidency by Olanipekun1: 3:13am On Sep 20, 2019
[quote author= post=82392488][/quote]
Re: Osinbajo’s Office Not Sidelined – Presidency by livebyday(m): 6:50am On Sep 20, 2019
wirinet:

But under Yar'adua, your hero did not even have the powers to set up committees, not to talk of dissolving them. The only other responsibility he was giving apart from reading newspaper was to negotiate with his brothers - ijaw militants.
He was kicked around by Turai, Ibori and the cabals. Kingibe was using him to play soccer, it was so embarrassing that Yar’adua had to kick Kingibe out.
I wonder why we did not hear pim from the usual suspects then. It was after Yar'aduas death and subsequent installation as acting President that they began to come out of the woodwork

If you cannot comment like an adult or an educated person please do not quote me again.

You assume gej is someone I respect and that shows a very weak ability in critical thinking and a serious weakness in emotional intelligence.

I don't engage in thuggish banter

Cheers
Re: Osinbajo’s Office Not Sidelined – Presidency by Wickedfacts: 7:38am On Sep 20, 2019
livebyday:

Inciting comment, off topic and derailing thread

You forgot to quote me with your livebynight moniker.

I have said it severally, you don't understand English and you have inferiority complex.
Re: Osinbajo’s Office Not Sidelined – Presidency by livebyday(m): 9:28am On Sep 20, 2019
Wickedfacts:

You forgot to quote me with your livebynight moniker.

I have said it severally, you don't understand English and you have inferiority complex.

Rule2

Inciting comment, off topic and derailing thread

Mynd44 Seun lalasticlala OAM4J
Re: Osinbajo’s Office Not Sidelined – Presidency by wirinet(m): 12:39pm On Sep 20, 2019
livebyday:

If you cannot comment like an adult or an educated person please do not quote me again.

You assume gej is someone I respect and that shows a very weak ability in critical thinking and a serious weakness in emotional intelligence.

I don't engage in thuggish banter

Cheers
You are the person displaying traces of an uneducated lazy youth. If you take time and actually read and comprehend the Nigerian constitution, you will actually know that a vice president is actually powerless (when the president is on sit), he takes directions and orders from the president. He cannot do anything without the authorization of the president.
Ditto for deputy Governors. Most people have no idea of the names of their deputy governor, because they are virtually powerless.

Obasanjo rendered Atiku useless in his second term, so much so his salaries, security and privileges were withdrawn. He even purported to remove him vice president, until the courts told him that a President cannot sack the vice.
Jonathan's case was similar, he was not given any role by Yar'adua except to negotiate with the Militants. He was not even allowed to act for the president anytime the president was away.

Sambo had a slightly better relationship with president jonathan, he was given minor roles here and there.

Osinbanjo also had have a relatively good relationship with his principal (according to Nigerian standards ), he also had been given some roles here and there by the president, and had been actually allowed to act a couple of times when the president was away (all be it after some noise from Nigerians), so I am yet to understand all the hullabaloo from PDP, IPOB and Co on how Osinbanjo in particular and Yorubas in general are being sidelined and insulted by Buhari the Fulanis. It's just ridiculous.
What are they trying to achieve? Provoke Osinbanjo to resign or provoke Yorubas in general to hate the Fulanis?
Osinbanjo is not complaining, Yoruba politicians and masses are not complaining (except FFK), but people from the other parts of nigeria wail everyday on social media on how it pains them the way Osinbanjo is being treated.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo’s Office Not Sidelined – Presidency by livebyday(m): 12:47pm On Sep 20, 2019
[s]
wirinet:

You are the person displaying tracing of and educated lazy youth. If you take time and actually read and comprehend it, you will actual know that a vice president is actually powerless (when the president is on sit), he takes directions and orders from the president. He cannot do anything without the authorization of the president.
Ditto for deputy Governors. Most people have no idea of the names of their deputy governor, because they are virtually powerless.

Obasanjo rendered Atiku useless in his second term, so much so his salaries, security and privileges were withdrawn. He even purported to remove him vice president, until the courts told him that a President cannot sack the vice.
Jonathan's case was similar, he was not given any role by Yar'adua except to negotiate with the Militants. He was not even allowed to act for the president anytime the president was away.

Sambo had a slightly better relationship with president jonathan, he was given minor roles here and there.

Osinbanjo also had have a relatively good relationship with his principal (according to Nigerian standards ), he also had been given some roles here and there by the president, and had been actually allowed to act a couple of times when the president was away (all be it after some noise from Nigerians), so I am yet to understand all the hullabaloo from PDP, IPOB and Co on how Osinbanjo in particular and Yorubas in general are being sidelined and insulted by Buhari the Fulanis. It's just ridiculous.
What are they trying to achieve? Provoke Osinbanjo to resign or promote Yorubas in general to hate the Fulanis?
Osinbanjo is not complaining, Yoruba politicians and masses are not complaining (except FFK), but people from the other parts of nigeria wail everyday on social media on how it pains them the way Osinbanjo is being treated.
[/s]

I had to trash your comment because you began in a very rude way

Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari, Trump Won’t Be Forgotten In A Hurry – Fayose / Abidemi Rufai: US Submits 97,000-Page Evidence Against Gov Abiodun's Aide / Falana: It’s Dangerous To Sanction 165k Voters Over Electoral Officers’ Mistakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.