Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Consequence of mass unemployment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Consequence of mass unemployment (297 Views)

Secret Ways To Kill Unemployment Forever / Opinion: Why Unemployment Is A Choice / Top 10 Lucrative Blue-collar Jobs In Nigeria To Beat Graduate Unemployment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Consequence of mass unemployment by molybdenum0012: 2:01pm On Sep 19, 2019
Hello dear Nairaland,
What can we do to stop the menace of unemployment in the country. Things cannot continue like this.

Many of the graduates I know have now turned to the online marketers. Almost all of them are selling one thing or the other. You see something like this on Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp status: " DM me for your fabric material, DM me for wrist watches, Dm me for you shoes, bra etc".

This is what unemployment has turned our youth to.

People now spent 4/5 years in the four wall of the university studying various courses all to graduate and become online traders.

Something urgent has to be done to curb this menace.

What are your thoughts?
Re: Consequence of mass unemployment by BroOptimist(m): 2:23pm On Sep 19, 2019
I think online marketing is much better than online fraud aka Yahoo.
Please, don't quote me o ,because I'm not ok today.
Re: Consequence of mass unemployment by molybdenum0012: 7:22pm On Sep 19, 2019
BroOptimist:
I think online marketing is much better than online fraud aka Yahoo.

Please, don't quote me o ,because I'm not ok today.

Go take your medicine brother. You will be fine.

Meanwhile, you have a point. Unfortunately, you are digressing from the main topics.

The point is why people spend so much time in the university just to sell some stuff online. Secondary school leavers can do that better.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A MARKETER Urgently Needed @ Lekki, Lagos / Top Oil Company Jobs And Contracts For Postgraduate & Companies / Download Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Past Questions And Answers PDF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.