Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Youths Protest Against Bobrisky In Abuja (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Youths Protest Against Bobrisky In Abuja (Video) (27683 Views)

Kensteve Anuka: Why I Featured Bobrisky In 'Bobrisky In Love' – Director, Writer / Bobrisky In Tears. Replies Ex-Gateman Jacob Over Video, Says "I Leave You To God / Toyin Lawani Speaks Up, Implicates Bobrisky In Assassination Attempt On Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Protest Against Bobrisky In Abuja (Video) by mebad(m): 5:12pm On Sep 19, 2019
Re: Youths Protest Against Bobrisky In Abuja (Video) by ujampie: 5:12pm On Sep 19, 2019
Misplaced priority..... Nigerian youths are incredibly insensitive ,.... When has Bob's dressing and business become Nigeria's problems.... Let's just pour all our energy on making the government sit up and secure our future....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Protest Against Bobrisky In Abuja (Video) by mebad(m): 5:13pm On Sep 19, 2019
Am i the only only reading "Ampassador"

1 Like

Re: Youths Protest Against Bobrisky In Abuja (Video) by lovere: 5:13pm On Sep 19, 2019
Bobrisky would soon get free asylum visa to America

2 Likes

Re: Youths Protest Against Bobrisky In Abuja (Video) by Ace16(m): 5:13pm On Sep 19, 2019
H
Re: Youths Protest Against Bobrisky In Abuja (Video) by anytexy: 5:14pm On Sep 19, 2019
Ndi araa
Re: Youths Protest Against Bobrisky In Abuja (Video) by Tumbulum: 5:14pm On Sep 19, 2019
lekkan:
But honestly who are those retards doing such?? You didn't react to CBN cashless policy, no reaction to Poor Governance, no reaction to bad road and all... But you're reacting to one lunatic displaying his mannerisms.... We have a long way to go in this country.. For your correction, those are not Nigerian youths! I defend my fellow Nigerian youths. We are out working our ass out in 9-5 schedule
I stand with you

2 Likes

Re: Youths Protest Against Bobrisky In Abuja (Video) by DimIsaac10(m): 5:14pm On Sep 19, 2019
They are not staging against the useless policies by govt, against not obeying courts orders, killings and kidnappings but against a youth who because of the backwardness of the country has also choose to be backward in thinking through corrupt influences just to put food on his table too. Am not defending him either...
Re: Youths Protest Against Bobrisky In Abuja (Video) by factualscomedy(m): 5:14pm On Sep 19, 2019
Jobless Fellows! when did another man's way of life become Nigeria biggest problem? I have not seen any protests against the closure of Bothers that has taken the prices of things to the mountains ? again, which of the gods is his life style against?
Re: Youths Protest Against Bobrisky In Abuja (Video) by LazyGold(m): 5:15pm On Sep 19, 2019
Youth with empty brain

Misplace priority

How is Bobrisky existence affecting their wretched life
Re: Youths Protest Against Bobrisky In Abuja (Video) by Earthquake1: 5:15pm On Sep 19, 2019
[s]
post=82380262:
Not all Our youths are Lazy After all.
At least they are standing for something reasonable for now.

Hope they have the same zeal to protest against their Local government Chairmen, State Governors and other politicans that looted our National treasury.

The protest is welcome because,
Shim is really confusing our kids in this nation!
[/s]
Re: Youths Protest Against Bobrisky In Abuja (Video) by Princeton92(m): 5:16pm On Sep 19, 2019
And how's that bringing garri to their tables OR even adding any currency to their pockets!
Hungry N jobless people, na them make Bubu tag Nigerian youths "LAZY"...
Re: Youths Protest Against Bobrisky In Abuja (Video) by Prettyvita(f): 5:16pm On Sep 19, 2019
So this is a problem?
Na this heshe be wahala for this country now?
Hmmn
Re: Youths Protest Against Bobrisky In Abuja (Video) by rockcitie: 5:16pm On Sep 19, 2019
They should do everything possible to discourage this Bobrisky from his idiotic ways cuz he's negatively influencing the younger generation.

1 Like

Re: Youths Protest Against Bobrisky In Abuja (Video) by Highshow05(m): 5:17pm On Sep 19, 2019
lekkan:
But honestly who are those retards doing such?? You didn't react to CBN cashless policy, no reaction to Poor Governance, no reaction to bad road and all... But you're reacting to one lunatic displaying his mannerisms.... We have a long way to go in this country.. For your correction, those are not Nigerian youths! I defend my fellow Nigerian youths. We are out working our ass out in 9-5 schedule

As if you read what's in my mind. Jobless youths. Although I'm anti-bobrisky but how would I carry a placard and protesting for bro Idris act.
Re: Youths Protest Against Bobrisky In Abuja (Video) by Olanipekun1: 5:17pm On Sep 19, 2019
[s]
post=82380262:

Hope they have the same zeal to protest against their Local government Chairmen, State Governors and other politicans that looted our National treasury.

[/s]
Re: Youths Protest Against Bobrisky In Abuja (Video) by Olanipekun1: 5:17pm On Sep 19, 2019
[s]
post=82380290:

lol cheesy
[/s]
Re: Youths Protest Against Bobrisky In Abuja (Video) by Agugbadin: 5:21pm On Sep 19, 2019
Chai ALU in Naija
Re: Youths Protest Against Bobrisky In Abuja (Video) by 9jaRealist: 5:22pm On Sep 19, 2019
DimIsaac10:
They are not staging against the useless policies by govt, against not obeying courts orders, killings and kidnappings but against a youth who because of the backwardness of the country has also choose to be backward in thinking through corrupt influences just to put food on his table too. Am not defending him either...

There should be no need to “defend” him in any instance...
>
Re: Youths Protest Against Bobrisky In Abuja (Video) by Shimran(m): 5:24pm On Sep 19, 2019
post=82380262:

'Shim'... hahaha, pronoun-risky
Re: Youths Protest Against Bobrisky In Abuja (Video) by Souljaboi22: 5:25pm On Sep 19, 2019
God punish all of them protesting... hungry fools....
Re: Youths Protest Against Bobrisky In Abuja (Video) by Femijohn198: 5:26pm On Sep 19, 2019
Foolish youth that suppose to protests on issue of unemployment in Nigeria are fighting on bobrisky matter. The poor boy before translating himself to woman knows what he has pass through in life.he may have certificate no job and he has siblings to cater for.some people today are suffering because of our bad leaders that have no future for the youth.I don't blame the guy is Nigeria that course it.the youth that came from South Africa to Nigeria since last week,what planned has the government scheduled for them.stupid youth that protests,and many of them protesting with play card has no job.
Re: Youths Protest Against Bobrisky In Abuja (Video) by 9jaRealist: 5:27pm On Sep 19, 2019
post=82380262]Not all Our youths are Lazy After all.

Shim is really confusing our kids in this nation![/quote]
[quote author=rockcitie
:
They should do everything possible to discourage this Bobrisky from his idiotic ways cuz he's negatively influencing the younger generation.

Bobrisky does not have that much power...
But Nigerians love to chase shadows instead of substance.

What do you think is “negatively influencing” the army of Almajiri out there...
Or the 10-13 “younger generation” out of school? Yet, no ‘yoot’ protest there?! SMH
>
Re: Youths Protest Against Bobrisky In Abuja (Video) by SirLakes: 5:33pm On Sep 19, 2019
Out of all the problems in this country it is bobrisky that is their own headache.

Is it bobrisky that is making the country insecure, is it shim that is making the country economy to somersault, is it shim that is looting the country dry, is it shim that is impoverishing the citizens, is it shim that is not creating a favourable environment for development to take place.

Foolish people!
Una mumu never do.
Re: Youths Protest Against Bobrisky In Abuja (Video) by Davidasi: 5:39pm On Sep 19, 2019
Rubbiish:
Is this d problem?
It means our situation is hopeless
They can't stage protest for d high level of unemployment, poor power supply, bad roads, na Bob risky them for they stage protest? Gay is legalized in USA & Canada, yet everybody wants to go there.
God bless u
Re: Youths Protest Against Bobrisky In Abuja (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 5:39pm On Sep 19, 2019
How much peanuts did these simpletons collect for this sham of a protest??!... CNN and Aljazeera will see this one and turn it to a night time ridicule of an already embarrassing nation.

1 Like

Re: Youths Protest Against Bobrisky In Abuja (Video) by Funkybabee(f): 5:42pm On Sep 19, 2019
awon olofo eyan, sowore is there ooo they didn't protest for his release..

aye yin ma ta las lass
Re: Youths Protest Against Bobrisky In Abuja (Video) by CJCHUKS(m): 5:42pm On Sep 19, 2019
for ones a protest has been held without police obstructing it.but try and protest against this government and see what happens. tire gas go follow you
Re: Youths Protest Against Bobrisky In Abuja (Video) by DEADALIVE: 5:47pm On Sep 19, 2019
dump government, dump agencies, dump association and dump youths.... we Nigerians always claim we know it all and holy then thou attitude.
those retard legislators make laws out of sentiment without carrying the public along...even the useless youths staging protest don't even know the Nigeria anti lgbt act, it does not address cross dressing more so I don't know y too many issues bordering us from econo
mic instability and political clueless ideas of how to govern a country is the biggest prob
lems we are facing right now and that idiot protester cannot pick one to address but driving attentions to morality which every one of us is guilty of...sin is sin either u are lgbt of not.
one thing is people who insults Bob are still the one hustling visa to go a country where his kind her legalized to associate. Nigeria and double standards.... God please just give me that visa to pillout of this shit hole
Re: Youths Protest Against Bobrisky In Abuja (Video) by smileyoo: 5:56pm On Sep 19, 2019
lol. lazy youths. among all the serious issues in the nations, its one lunatic displaying his/her antics, that matters.
Re: Youths Protest Against Bobrisky In Abuja (Video) by Ezeudo7: 5:56pm On Sep 19, 2019
But this bob risky thing no make sense..They need to put an end to it. Children dey watch..
Re: Youths Protest Against Bobrisky In Abuja (Video) by renewable1(m): 5:58pm On Sep 19, 2019
Na now day break?

It's well.

Get our 1kva complete solar power system today for just 140k. 6hours back up time...

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funny Reactions on twitter trails Soundcity MVP Awards / BBNaija: Bobrisky Blasts Cee-C For Fighting With Nina In The Kitchen / Kate Henshaw, Shan George And Empress Njamah Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.