Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,528 members, 7,816,291 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Construction Worker Rapes ‘ewa Agoyin’ Seller In Uncompleted Building - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Construction Worker Rapes ‘ewa Agoyin’ Seller In Uncompleted Building (39445 Views)

Body Of Missing 24-year-old Man Found In Uncompleted Building In Delta (Graphic) / Construction Worker Kills Prostitute In Jos After Night Out (Photos) / '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Worker Rapes ‘ewa Agoyin’ Seller In Uncompleted Building by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 19, 2019
Caveat emptor grin

Chai! Chai!!.....almost grin

*modified*
Konji again....but dat guy need serious planking....shey asha.wo go on strike ni....abi kilode gan! undecided grin

1 Like

Re: Construction Worker Rapes ‘ewa Agoyin’ Seller In Uncompleted Building by Royalfurnitures: 5:01pm On Sep 19, 2019
That one is common in those bush areas, Even some of those girls are used to it

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices

2 Likes

Re: Construction Worker Rapes ‘ewa Agoyin’ Seller In Uncompleted Building by Timileyin1234(m): 5:03pm On Sep 19, 2019
Make the woman rape am back na. case closed
Re: Construction Worker Rapes ‘ewa Agoyin’ Seller In Uncompleted Building by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 19, 2019
Emmanuel John, why do they always have the right names? NCAN Eko division! , you guys are becoming sloppy.
Re: Construction Worker Rapes ‘ewa Agoyin’ Seller In Uncompleted Building by RexTramadol1: 5:03pm On Sep 19, 2019
Nawa o
Re: Construction Worker Rapes ‘ewa Agoyin’ Seller In Uncompleted Building by DonTattaglia: 5:04pm On Sep 19, 2019
Puusseey has changed d direction of your life. Enjoy d prison life while d stigma remains on u till death..

1 Like

Re: Construction Worker Rapes ‘ewa Agoyin’ Seller In Uncompleted Building by Comedian2019: 5:04pm On Sep 19, 2019
If we talk now dem go say we be tribalists.
I don keep qwayet
Re: Construction Worker Rapes ‘ewa Agoyin’ Seller In Uncompleted Building by Sirnioking(m): 5:04pm On Sep 19, 2019
solmusdesigns:
angry

John and Obina,... this is why South Africans hate you,

They have brought their crime back to Yoruba Land since others kill them

spits on thier flat head

Tribalism will kill you if you don't kill it!!!

1 Like

Re: Construction Worker Rapes ‘ewa Agoyin’ Seller In Uncompleted Building by Comedian2019: 5:06pm On Sep 19, 2019
MarsianAbraham:
Caveat emptor grin

Chai! Chai!!.....almost grin

*modified*
Konji again....but dat guy need serious planking....shey asha.wo go on strike ni....abi kilode gan! undecided grin
He deserves this treatment

2 Likes

Re: Construction Worker Rapes ‘ewa Agoyin’ Seller In Uncompleted Building by solmusdesigns: 5:06pm On Sep 19, 2019
Sirnioking:
Tribalism will kill you if you don't kill it!!!

was your tribe's name mentioned
Re: Construction Worker Rapes ‘ewa Agoyin’ Seller In Uncompleted Building by Sirnioking(m): 5:09pm On Sep 19, 2019
ednut1:
Wetin dey this sex self
Oh!!! It is a beautiful thing to behold! It is indeed the sweeter part of Vanity!!!
Re: Construction Worker Rapes ‘ewa Agoyin’ Seller In Uncompleted Building by Eteka1(m): 5:09pm On Sep 19, 2019
And she didn't shout?
Re: Construction Worker Rapes ‘ewa Agoyin’ Seller In Uncompleted Building by Sirnioking(m): 5:10pm On Sep 19, 2019
solmusdesigns:

was your tribe's name mentioned
I Am A Nigerian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Construction Worker Rapes ‘ewa Agoyin’ Seller In Uncompleted Building by Evercurious(f): 5:14pm On Sep 19, 2019
fourhayz:
Exactly what happens in Nollywood Scenes.

Where sellers of any kind get kpanshed by the buyers of their selling point.

It's Definitely a consentual agreement between the two....You know why??

How will you stoop so low to follow a grown up man to an uncompleted building to sell Ewa Agoyin.

Can't she stay outside??

Can't the friend come outside instead??

Can't the friend buy the beans for his other friend instead.

It clearly shows the Ewa Agoyin lady is a slowpoke who's clearly looking for a well groomed dick and some little cash.

But why uncompleted building

Why

Good
Re: Construction Worker Rapes ‘ewa Agoyin’ Seller In Uncompleted Building by armadeo(m): 5:15pm On Sep 19, 2019
Osobi32:
I wonder why some men don't have class. Even if u don't respect the woman respect ur stupid dick. A woman who has been hawking all day.... Can't imagine the smell.

Lol.

Tbh I believe that they agreed to pay but didn't and she screamed rape.

Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Construction Worker Rapes ‘ewa Agoyin’ Seller In Uncompleted Building by Olanipekun1: 5:15pm On Sep 19, 2019
[s]
post=82379831:
They have spent 2 years behind bars already,
it remains just 19 years to go.

Thirsty Animals.
[/s]
Re: Construction Worker Rapes ‘ewa Agoyin’ Seller In Uncompleted Building by tianshie(m): 5:17pm On Sep 19, 2019
fourhayz:

How will you stoop so low to follow a grown up man to an uncompleted building to sell Ewa Agoyin.

Can't she stay outside??

It clearly shows the Ewa Agoyin lady is a slowpoke who's clearly looking for a well groomed dick and some little cash.

Why

Stop making excuses for two confirmed rapists. The woman wanted to sell her ewa, and didn't think the two idiots, two grown men were low-dirty bastards. You're probably a rapist, too. God will punish you and them.

3 Likes

Re: Construction Worker Rapes ‘ewa Agoyin’ Seller In Uncompleted Building by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 19, 2019
I was initially confused about which set of breeds are addicted to rape. Negroes or Indians.

Now I know they are one and the same followed by Arabs.

Animals.
Re: Construction Worker Rapes ‘ewa Agoyin’ Seller In Uncompleted Building by DonBenny77(m): 5:23pm On Sep 19, 2019
People still dey rape?
Re: Construction Worker Rapes ‘ewa Agoyin’ Seller In Uncompleted Building by ridbell01(m): 5:27pm On Sep 19, 2019
Because of 5 minutes sex the guy is now spend over a year in prison
Re: Construction Worker Rapes ‘ewa Agoyin’ Seller In Uncompleted Building by Olanipekun1: 5:34pm On Sep 19, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
angry

spits on thier flat head

[/s]
Re: Construction Worker Rapes ‘ewa Agoyin’ Seller In Uncompleted Building by falzthebadguy: 5:39pm On Sep 19, 2019
Why rape ewa agoyin seller when the ewa agoyin itself is more tantalizing than its seller? I am not understanding.
A wicked world we live in cry
Re: Construction Worker Rapes ‘ewa Agoyin’ Seller In Uncompleted Building by Osobi32(m): 5:50pm On Sep 19, 2019
armadeo:

Lol.

Tbh I believe that they agreed to pay but didn't and she screamed rape.

Lol.
yea maybe.... But even at that, that guy is a big fool and a total disgrace to men. Zero level

1 Like

Re: Construction Worker Rapes ‘ewa Agoyin’ Seller In Uncompleted Building by Remzii(m): 5:54pm On Sep 19, 2019
which moni will he give d woman since he knows he did not ave moni
Re: Construction Worker Rapes ‘ewa Agoyin’ Seller In Uncompleted Building by Osobi32(m): 5:54pm On Sep 19, 2019
fourhayz:

Can't she stay outside??

Why
I think u are right!
Re: Construction Worker Rapes ‘ewa Agoyin’ Seller In Uncompleted Building by Meteng: 5:59pm On Sep 19, 2019
Na N500 be the problem here
Re: Construction Worker Rapes ‘ewa Agoyin’ Seller In Uncompleted Building by Focusmind: 6:10pm On Sep 19, 2019
Hmmm... it is neither here nor there. I saw a case a man called those ones that sells Agbo jajadi to come and sell. Small time they started jisting as if they had known themselves and I suspected that the guy was toasting the woman and she was laughing hysterically.

I was waiting for my plumber to come, the guy and the Agbo seller went inside. They stayed for like 20mins.

My plumber arrived and went inside, he immediately came out and was smiling. I asked him what happened and he said the guy de nack the babe inside.

I hope the scenario in this case is not a case of not settling the babe and she reported rape to the police.
Re: Construction Worker Rapes ‘ewa Agoyin’ Seller In Uncompleted Building by BULLIONVAN4(m): 6:11pm On Sep 19, 2019
post=82379831:
They have spent 2 years behind bars already,
it remains just 19 years to go.

Thirsty Animals.
One person(Obinna) is still at large
Re: Construction Worker Rapes ‘ewa Agoyin’ Seller In Uncompleted Building by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 19, 2019
fourhayz:

Can't she stay outside??

Why
precisely.
Re: Construction Worker Rapes ‘ewa Agoyin’ Seller In Uncompleted Building by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 19, 2019
Focusmind:
Hmmm... it is neither here nor there. I saw a case a man called those ones that sells Agbo jajadi to come and sell. Small time they started jisting as if they had known themselves and I suspected that the guy was toasting the woman and she was laughing hysterically.

I was waiting for my plumber to come, the guy and the Agbo seller went inside. They stayed for like 20mins.

My plumber arrived and went inside, he immediately came out and was smiling. I asked him what happened and he said the guy de nack the babe inside.

I hope the scenario in this case is not a case of not settling the babe and she reported rape to the police.
Sounds like that is what happened in this case.
Re: Construction Worker Rapes ‘ewa Agoyin’ Seller In Uncompleted Building by whytediamond(m): 6:17pm On Sep 19, 2019
Olanipekun1:
[s][/s]

You keep trolling this Meat Girl, please free her na angry
Re: Construction Worker Rapes ‘ewa Agoyin’ Seller In Uncompleted Building by BULLIONVAN4(m): 6:21pm On Sep 19, 2019
solmusdesigns:
[s] angry

spits on thier flat head

[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Customs Seizes $15,860 Undeclared Cash From Nigerian Couple / Survival Fund: New Method Fraudsters Use To Hack Your Account / Obinwanne Okeke To Forfeit $11 Million, Diamond Ring and Faces 30 Years Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.