Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,207 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:43 AM

'10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker (47676 Views)

"Mummy Don’t Kill Me’ - Girl Begged Before Mum Strangled Her To Death And Tucked / Construction Worker Kills Prostitute In Jos After Night Out (Photos) / Michael Iorkohol Begged Me To Kill Him, He Was In Secret Society- Murder Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

'10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by Islie: 5:48am On Sep 27, 2018
By John Chikezie 

A 35-year-old employee of Arab Construction Company, Benjamin Nnabugo, yesterday told the court that he slept with a 10-year-old girl (name withheld) because she begged and forced herself on him. Nnabugo, who is standing trial before an Ikeja Special Offences Court, Lagos, denied the allegations of defilement and sexual assault levelled against him by the police.

The construction worker, in a police confessional statement, said that it was actually the little girl who initiated the sex while he was smoking weed (Indian hemp) inside her mother’s shop at Ilaje bus top, Owode, Ikorodu on August 29, 2012.

He said: “I went to buy Indian hemp from a woman’s shop, popularly known as Iya Orobo, during my break time from the company where I worked. “So when I got the weed, I took it to one of her empty shops to smoke. After smoking the weed, I laid down on the floor to rest but then the little girl (Iya Orobo’s daughter) now came into the shop and closed the door.

“She then came straight to where I was, pulled down my trousers, brought out my penis and inserted it into her vagina and started having sex with me while I still lay on the floor. “It was while I was having sex with her that her mother peeped through an opening in the shop and saw us in the act.

The woman immediately opened the door and called the girl by her pet name, Orobo, and said ‘so you have spoiled like this’.

“The girl immediately jumped off my body and ran away. I then called the woman to come so I could explain and apologise for what I did but she refused to hear me out.

“It was the first time I had sex with Orobo (the victim) and I know it’s not good but I didn’t release my sperm on her body. It was only a little part of my penis that entered her vagina. The whole of my penis couldn’t enter because it was bigger than her vagina.”

Meanwhile, during the proceeding, a prosecution witness, Mrs. Yetunde Adewale, told the court that she saw Nnabugo inside the shop with the child after he had sex with her. Adewale, while being led in evidence by the prosecuting counsel, Ms. M. I. Oshodi, said that she caught Nnabugo pants down and the little girl had sperm spilled all over her body.

The witness, who is a fashion designer, said, “I was so shocked when I saw the little girl inside the shop with sperm all over her body while Nnabugo was still trying to wear his trousers. I quickly called her mother, who is also my neighbour, to come and see what this man had done to her child”.

Justice S. Solebo thereafter adjourned the matter till October 29 for continuation of trial.

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/09/10-year-old-girl-begged-me-for-sex-construction-worker/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by sapeleboi(m): 5:50am On Sep 27, 2018
no pussy controlla again

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by Excallibur(m): 6:03am On Sep 27, 2018
Never underestimate the power of weed

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 27, 2018
name:Nnabugo
class:Homo Biafran
species:IPOB from d EAST
discription: flat head sex starved idiot..

174 Likes 11 Shares

Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by SarakiBukola: 6:26am On Sep 27, 2018
NNAbugo

What did you expect?

133 Likes 4 Shares

Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by nNEOo(m): 6:41am On Sep 27, 2018
grin

It funny many won't believe his part of the story is nothing but the truth......... If you smoke you'll know grin

Between the whole shit sounds like a make-believe story from the warped mind of a God forsaken pedo.....

24 Likes

Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by JudasNaCarrot: 7:00am On Sep 27, 2018
.....And smokers of this drug will claim it gives them"sense and inspiration".

See your life....since 2012 he's been in awaiting trial for his stupidity.

Oye iberibe!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by Evilthoughts: 7:09am On Sep 27, 2018
The prostitute must be from igboland or Edo, they start that sort of trade at 8 usually. This one na master already .

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by koolaid87: 7:21am On Sep 27, 2018
Castrate him.

Weed has nothing to do with this

He's a pedophile

17 Likes

Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by tenmariner: 8:09am On Sep 27, 2018
Orobokibo

The weed he took hallucinated him to see OROBO beckoning him for sx meanwhile, the girl was just there standing on her own jejely.

Say no to weed!

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by NIGHTMAREOO7: 8:17am On Sep 27, 2018
Hm, obviously the weed still haven't clear his eyes.
But Yoruba girls are actually spoilt, u will see a gal of 15yrs with pregnancy or baby In her fathers house,

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by 7inches: 8:18am On Sep 27, 2018
Oloshi
Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by CaptainG00D: 8:21am On Sep 27, 2018
Evilthoughts:
The prostitute must be from igboland or Edo, they start that sort of trade at 8 usually. This one na master already .

Who is this mumu?
Obviously u can't read that the spoilt brat is actually ur yoruba sister.
Reason they are mostly baby mamas at young at home and ur parents dont care.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by Orlamy(m): 8:42am On Sep 27, 2018
Onabugo...biafran
cheesy

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by CaptainG00D: 9:05am On Sep 27, 2018
Evilthoughts:

Igbos and ashewo work are like 5 and 6, kiss the truth grin

Kikikikiki I just dey laff u,
Anyways the truth is mine. grin

God bless the person that screenshot this post grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by akeentech(m): 9:25am On Sep 27, 2018
All these little kids can suck eh! Don't ask me how I know instead read below

Happy birthday Google, you have contributed immensely to the development of human race most especially Africans.

To celebrate Google at 20 and Nigeria at 58 Google is to train Nigerians nation wide on digital skills on Oct 1st, 2018.

For more info on the venue of the training in your state contact +2347054040762 on WhatsApp.

If you are in Lagos check my signature thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by BUSHHUNTER: 9:26am On Sep 27, 2018
Nnabugo! Una leaf potopoto cum spoil legosgrin

14 Likes

Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 27, 2018
SarakiBukola:
NNAbugo

What did you expect?

grin grin grin grin

Yu are mad

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by AgbariOjukwu1: 9:27am On Sep 27, 2018
Oloriburuku Omoyeebo

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by tayo4ng(m): 9:28am On Sep 27, 2018
As yoruba people will say MO FO FUN STORY YI O

1 Like

Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by Mankosi: 9:29am On Sep 27, 2018
Hian
Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by Groovenaija360(m): 9:29am On Sep 27, 2018
Afonja girls and Oloshoism are like 5 & 6
Yoruba girls can't take their eyes off dicks

No wonder them full Ghana all for olosho business..

Olosho is in der DNA even in their husband houses.

I blame the Afonja girl for rushing the man 's dick and raping him

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by Inspectorsuga22(m): 9:29am On Sep 27, 2018
Ten year old touch ur d*ck u no go find better koboko flog am instead u flog am with ur stupid d*ck.....stupid pedophile...

9 Likes

Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by Dandsome: 9:29am On Sep 27, 2018
You are mad but you have no one to tell you

2 Likes

Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by BruncleZuma: 9:29am On Sep 27, 2018
sad sad sad sad
Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:29am On Sep 27, 2018
Which kine tin be dis na ? U still implicate d innocent weed seller

3 Likes

Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by Offpoint: 9:29am On Sep 27, 2018
Lol, who should I blame?
The man
The Weed
The Weed
or
Buhari?

2 Likes

Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by Hennyola(m): 9:29am On Sep 27, 2018
It was only a little part of my joystick that entered her vagina. The whole of my joystick couldn’t enter because it was bigger than her vagina.”

He still even had the guts to spit this out

#endTime truly
Need mint US used Rose Gold iPhone 7 Plus (32gb) or Mint US used Gold iPhone 8 (64gb) - Retail box & All Accessories Inclusive, check my signature for best offer

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by Yinxies(f): 9:30am On Sep 27, 2018
Nawa
Re: '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:30am On Sep 27, 2018
This story is hilarious and appalling at the same time, but the man is a fool

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Paraded Unclad In Nsukka (Photos) / 2 Female Security Staff Fight In South African Airport / Man Kills His Three Daughters In Enugu (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.