Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

LAUTECH Student Leads EFCC Operatives To Arrest 24 Others - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / LAUTECH Student Leads EFCC Operatives To Arrest 24 Others (33598 Views)

Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging / Police Arrest 24-year-old Nigerien For Stealing Cables / EFCC Arrests Two Herbalists, 24 Others For Alleged Cyber Fraud In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LAUTECH Student Leads EFCC Operatives To Arrest 24 Others by realvikash: 4:21pm On Sep 19, 2019
GavelSlam:

Like your father.

Insane punkass
Re: LAUTECH Student Leads EFCC Operatives To Arrest 24 Others by Glycosunde: 4:22pm On Sep 19, 2019
Nigerian police nor dey ever get sense, why reveal d name of d dude dat led to d arrest. Do u know what always happen to snitches, they dont live to tell d tales

2 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Student Leads EFCC Operatives To Arrest 24 Others by Akandexico: 4:22pm On Sep 19, 2019
Watin nao....inside life
Re: LAUTECH Student Leads EFCC Operatives To Arrest 24 Others by Angelfrost(m): 4:23pm On Sep 19, 2019
GavelSlam:
Some are armed robbers and kidnappers.

I know some of you won't believe.

Shouldn't be hard to believe... It's quite conceivable that most other vices come in handy when potential pool of fraud victims begin to catch on... Besides, most of these youths are too intellectually wanting to sustain the graft.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LAUTECH Student Leads EFCC Operatives To Arrest 24 Others by Astark: 4:23pm On Sep 19, 2019
post=82378103:
Invictus the 2nd!

Correct boy!!

EFCC is taking a cue from the FBI.
Good job guys.

Sane and hardworking Nigerians are behind you.

Criminals, rogues and fraudsters are wailing!

Amen oo amen. One of my guy was always supporting yahoo boys but when they scam him, he started swearing for fraudsters.

Just keep the faith and remain positive.
This never happened during the brutal 16 years of looting.
That was when these fraudsters reigned high,
with several of their victims committing suicide along the way.
While these criminals were popping champagne in the club thinking they were above the law.
Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.

Naija must be great

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LAUTECH Student Leads EFCC Operatives To Arrest 24 Others by GavelSlam: 4:24pm On Sep 19, 2019
realvikash:

Insane punkass

Exactly like your mother.
Re: LAUTECH Student Leads EFCC Operatives To Arrest 24 Others by Angelfrost(m): 4:31pm On Sep 19, 2019
Jabarzee:
This guys are balling

WERE balling... I'm pretty sure there is no BALL in EFCC detention centers. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LAUTECH Student Leads EFCC Operatives To Arrest 24 Others by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 19, 2019
francis5051:
Why will Bois start launching attack on dis efcc guys I think if some of dis efcc are killed dia rate of disturbance will reduce
Ode undecided
Re: LAUTECH Student Leads EFCC Operatives To Arrest 24 Others by Olanipekun1: 4:33pm On Sep 19, 2019
kemicalreaction:
Ode undecided
mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy
rule 2
Re: LAUTECH Student Leads EFCC Operatives To Arrest 24 Others by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 19, 2019
Olanipekun1:
mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy
rule 2
This guy, leave me alone abeg angry angry

2 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Student Leads EFCC Operatives To Arrest 24 Others by Olanipekun1: 4:36pm On Sep 19, 2019
[s]
kemicalreaction:
This guy, leave me alone abeg angry angry
[/s] wink
Re: LAUTECH Student Leads EFCC Operatives To Arrest 24 Others by Angelfrost(m): 4:37pm On Sep 19, 2019
melayemi:
Having an IPhone ,IPad and laptop has suddenly become illegal .... What kind of a shit hole did we find ourselves

Most of my close friends own those, and much more. They work hard and sleep peacefully; some even work around law enforcement. Try harder.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LAUTECH Student Leads EFCC Operatives To Arrest 24 Others by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 19, 2019
Olanipekun1:
[s][/s] wink
Wetin na angry angry

Shey I offend you before ni angry
Re: LAUTECH Student Leads EFCC Operatives To Arrest 24 Others by Jamorezzi: 4:39pm On Sep 19, 2019
So Ismail them catch you and you cast everyone

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Student Leads EFCC Operatives To Arrest 24 Others by Olanipekun1: 4:39pm On Sep 19, 2019
kemicalreaction:
Wetin na angry angry

Shey I offend you before ni angry
yes you did
and only apology will set you free cool
Re: LAUTECH Student Leads EFCC Operatives To Arrest 24 Others by capitalzero: 4:41pm On Sep 19, 2019
francis5051:
Why will Bois start launching attack on dis efcc guys I think if some of dis efcc are killed dia rate of disturbance will reduce

If nigeria is serious country, you would have been in trouble by now.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: LAUTECH Student Leads EFCC Operatives To Arrest 24 Others by Angelfrost(m): 4:43pm On Sep 19, 2019
francis5051:

Sigh... Their rate of "disturbance" will reduce or completely halt if/when "bois" start "launching" attacks on their books, and legit hustles, instead of roaming online for people's money to steal. It's quite simple.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LAUTECH Student Leads EFCC Operatives To Arrest 24 Others by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 19, 2019
Olanipekun1:
yes you did
and only apology will set you free cool
Oya no vex embarassed
Re: LAUTECH Student Leads EFCC Operatives To Arrest 24 Others by Olanipekun1: 4:46pm On Sep 19, 2019
kemicalreaction:
Oya no vex embarassed
ok you're free
go and sin no more

unfollowed cool
Re: LAUTECH Student Leads EFCC Operatives To Arrest 24 Others by oladipupo2234: 4:53pm On Sep 19, 2019
As far as I'm concerned, some of these students may actually be innocent. The mere fact that a few of them drive cars and own laptops doesn't mean they are all into internet fraud.

For cry out loud, an undergraduate is supposed to own a laptop so why is EFCC displaying that as if possessing one is enough evidence to conclude them as criminals.

Please don't get me wrong. I'm not in support of internet misdemeanour, but EFCC should learn to do proper investigation like FBI before parading innocent student. If only this student can get a competent lawyer I can see EFCC losing some of this case.

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Student Leads EFCC Operatives To Arrest 24 Others by Rilwayne001: 5:10pm On Sep 19, 2019
francis5051:

And you think God will not punish you wherever you are?
Re: LAUTECH Student Leads EFCC Operatives To Arrest 24 Others by armadeo(m): 5:18pm On Sep 19, 2019
Olanipekun1:
[s][/s]

I was waiting for this. You mean the guy oh
Re: LAUTECH Student Leads EFCC Operatives To Arrest 24 Others by Benteroine(m): 5:20pm On Sep 19, 2019
Efcc biko we need that whistle blower policy for Yahoo boiz! I'm ready to snitch on a truck load of boiz
Re: LAUTECH Student Leads EFCC Operatives To Arrest 24 Others by Kyase(m): 5:21pm On Sep 19, 2019
francis5051:
Re: LAUTECH Student Leads EFCC Operatives To Arrest 24 Others by Olanipekun1: 5:22pm On Sep 19, 2019
armadeo:

I was waiting for this. You mean the guy oh
we're just warming up
we have many years to go
na my new boy
you can check my recruits on my following list cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LAUTECH Student Leads EFCC Operatives To Arrest 24 Others by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:23pm On Sep 19, 2019
Wanna make it in life?
Then, Ignore losers in life. cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LAUTECH Student Leads EFCC Operatives To Arrest 24 Others by DonBenny77(m): 5:26pm On Sep 19, 2019
Good
Re: LAUTECH Student Leads EFCC Operatives To Arrest 24 Others by Olanipekun1: 5:29pm On Sep 19, 2019
[s]
post=82380704:
Wanna make it in life?
Then, Ignore losers in life. cheesy
[/s]
Re: LAUTECH Student Leads EFCC Operatives To Arrest 24 Others by Olanipekun1: 5:35pm On Sep 19, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
grin

Constituited Authority na him set them up, if Ajimobi was reading this news he would give that his mischevious smile and call them awon omo ale jati jati...

but the ismail guy wicked sha, if na for mexico , na inside cell they go strangle him for snitching

[/s]
Re: LAUTECH Student Leads EFCC Operatives To Arrest 24 Others by Xisnin(m): 5:58pm On Sep 19, 2019
francis5051:
They will start launching attack when they are ready to die.
Re: LAUTECH Student Leads EFCC Operatives To Arrest 24 Others by horpigee1(m): 6:00pm On Sep 19, 2019
mcjibs22:
this is a scam. . . . . pls don't subscribe to this... it's a scam
Re: LAUTECH Student Leads EFCC Operatives To Arrest 24 Others by tmakins1: 6:39pm On Sep 19, 2019
Bawizzo:
Ismail don blow whistle

He is not guy....he was with them

snitch ass douchebags everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Doctor Osasogie Ogbeide Found Dead Inside Hotel Room In Benin / Hoodlums Vandalise 200 Vehicles During Lagos Clash - Pictures / 50-Year-Old Man Stabs His 60-Year-Old Neighbour For Romancing His Granddaughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.