Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging (23747 Views)

Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti / Arrested Edo Criminals Take Security Operatives To Their Bush Hideout / LAUTECH Student Leads EFCC Operatives To Arrest 24 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by Metrix147: 11:05am On Mar 09
An Ukwa High Court in Abia State on Thursday sentenced two middle-aged men of the defunct Bakassi Group now the Abia State Vigilante Services., Mr Ugochukwu Amaugo and Mr Udo Ogba Oka both to death by hanging for Murder, ABN TV reports.

The judgment was read out and pronounced by Hon. Justice C.H. Ahuchaogu who found them guilty of an alleged case of murder that occurred on the 30th of August, 2013.

The convicts who were members of the defunct Bakassi group had stated that on the 30th of August, 2013 they had arrested two young men named, Temple Nwakanma and Martins Azih around Osisioma, Aba and claimed to have found them in possession of firearms, cartridges and knives.

They had moved them from there and headed to their Umuahia office when they met some men of the Nigerian Army at Abia tower who, after interrogation requested that the boys be handed over to them which they did.

They claimed not to know the names of the military men nor did they get a note from them as at the time of that handover.

Ever since, the whereabouts of the young men have been unknown as the members of the Nigerian Army situated in the area of the incident had denied receiving any of such men as claimed by members of the Abia State Vigilante Services.

Meanwhile, efforts made to ascertain the whereabouts of those young men have since proved abortive in the last 11 years.

The matter has however been in court since after the incident and concluded on Thursday, as Hon. Justice Chibuzo Ahuchaogu sentenced both men of the defunct Bakassi to death by hanging for failing to prove beyond every reasonable doubt that they had handed the boys to men of the Nigeria Army and as such knew nothing about their disappearance.
Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/abia-court-sentences-two-former-bakassi-operatives-to-death-by-hanging/

10 Likes

Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by PointZerom: 11:10am On Mar 09
grin

They killed my friend in a cruel manner.

They cought him at Ngwa high school, butchered him like suya and packed his remain in wheelbarrow.
Only God saved me that day as I managed to escape with our snoop doggy bag filled with dangerous weapons.

GOD BLESS WILCOX MEMORIAL SCHOOL.
GOD BLESS ABA.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by dowa: 11:14am On Mar 09
Bakassi was a deadly group back then

Get a Super Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for Your Business for 2k only

Pay On Delivery

Drop us your Company name
https://forms.gle/4VVnQuhiqKRqUoqh7

2 Likes

Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by Nackzy: 11:18am On Mar 09
Perfect judgement but why not all the bakkasi members that took part in that particular operation

4 Likes

Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by drmikeadams(m): 4:50pm On Mar 09
PointZerom:
grin

They cought him at Ngwa high school, butchered him like suya and packed his remain in wheelbarrow.
Only God saved me that day as I managed to escape with our snoop doggy bag filled with dangerous weapons.

GOD BLESS ABA.

Nwa aba lekwa Wilcox lekwa all saints grin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by PointZerom: 5:10pm On Mar 09
drmikeadams:

Nwanne uche gi diya.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by drmikeadams(m): 5:13pm On Mar 09
PointZerom:

Nwanne uche gi diya.

Onyem Ika no na aba?

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by PointZerom: 6:04pm On Mar 09
drmikeadams:

Onyem Ika no na aba?

Mba.....lagos.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by Creamypie(m): 8:54pm On Mar 09
Even civilians are power drunk

17 Likes

Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by iichidodo: 9:47pm On Mar 09
The worst kind of execution is by hanging..... A bullet in the back of the head, KGB-style , anyday, anytime, twice on Sunday is good for me ..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:48pm On Mar 09
When will the fake Chicago accountant face trial for his drug crime? What is sauce for the goose is also sauce for the gander.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by IkeGod9891(m): 9:50pm On Mar 09
Long over due
Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by free2ryhme: 9:50pm On Mar 09

1 Like

Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by ArewaNightmare: 9:50pm On Mar 09
grin IGNORANCE IS NOT AN EXCUSE IN LAW

4 Likes

Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by kaywhy09(m): 9:50pm On Mar 09
Wow
Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by ikpumbe(m): 9:51pm On Mar 09
PointZerom:
grin

GOD BLESS ABA.

I schooled at national high school.
We dey give bakasi run that year

5 Likes

Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by free2ryhme: 9:51pm On Mar 09

1 Like

Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by omoredia: 9:51pm On Mar 09
It is most likely that the nigerian army killed the boys to paint the Eastern villgilante outfit in a bad light. This evil Nigeria

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by Nwaokunkpara: 9:51pm On Mar 09
PointZerom:
grin

GOD BLESS ABA.

WILCOX VS BTC

UMUAGBAI VS NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL

NGWA HIGH SCHOOL VS BTC

IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW AS NWA ABA

😄😄😄😄😄

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by Nwaokunkpara: 9:53pm On Mar 09
drmikeadams:

Did the name "isi egburu mma" sounds familiar 😄😄😄😄😄

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by ArewaNightmare: 9:53pm On Mar 09
PointZerom:
grin

Onye otu nzuzo 😜ðŸĪŠ
GOD BLESS ABA.
Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by Vickym1(f): 9:53pm On Mar 09
ðŸĪ”

When aba was too rugged
Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by Bendeco2020: 9:53pm On Mar 09
Aba people normally are one kind people. They can kill a fellow just because of minor stealing or offense.

4 Likes

Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by Nwaokunkpara: 9:54pm On Mar 09
ikpumbe:

I schooled at national high school.
We dey give bakasi run that year

Principal they carry gun run from boys that year for UMUAGBAI

2 Likes

Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by IzuniUe: 9:54pm On Mar 09
If you bend down you go see Aba

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by Reelmii: 9:54pm On Mar 09
They will spend another 20yrs in that prison without being hanged...

Why prison no full..audio sentence everywhere

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by Vickym1(f): 9:54pm On Mar 09
ðŸĪ”

Aba n'jie aba aju

4 Likes

Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by McStoic(m): 9:56pm On Mar 09
Kaii
Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by chopnaira: 9:57pm On Mar 09
PointZerom:
grin

GOD BLESS ABA.
in other words, you were a former criminal or cultist undecided

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by faceland: 9:57pm On Mar 09
Most people who spill blood (even by accident), keep finding themselves in situations where they have to spill more blood. It is best you put them to sleep. They can't stop.

14 Likes

Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by Kingrshd3: 9:58pm On Mar 09
But I knew bakassk group then as a group created to cure or stop occultic and ritualistic in ABA or east that year na Abi ðŸĪ”

2 Likes

Re: Abia Court Sentences Two Former Bakassi Operatives To Death By Hanging by Appletek: 9:58pm On Mar 09
PointZerom:
grin

Only God saved me that day as I managed to escape with our snoop doggy bag filled with dangerous weapons. .

PointZerom:

Mba.....lagos.

If not for Yorubas and Lagos, them for don kill many of una throway.

25 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girl Who Was Kidnapped After Her Mum Was Shot Dead In Ikorodu, Has Been Found / Man Caught With Stolen Panties At Oscohtech Ogun, Disguised As Woman / Akwa-Ibom Landlord Pours Hot Water On Young Boy Over Alleged Theft (Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.