Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,186 members, 7,825,708 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Step And Step Guide On How To Handle Customers. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Step And Step Guide On How To Handle Customers. (190 Views)

How To Start A Profitable Weave Business (see Step-by-step And Cost) / Create A Paypal Account Step By Step And Seamlessly That Send And Receive Funds / How To Handle Customers Calling Poor Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Step And Step Guide On How To Handle Customers. by DEENDOMY: 3:12pm On Sep 19, 2019
Am man recounts a story of how he has been allegedly harassed and extorted by SARS.

I was on my way to Akure, when I encounter this Sars. These people told me to enter their vehicle without them checking my phones. I disagreed with them which I was landed a slap. The thing hit me. I later entered their vehicle, they checked my phones and saw all the transactions on my PayPal account and all was in the dollar. This made them to think, they have got an opportunity.

This country Nigeria is something else and needs am urgent help from God, I mean only God Almighty that can change the face of Nigeria from all these shameful acts.

They drove me to one city that I don't even know the name. To cut the story short, I lost 50k to these people all in the name of seeing transactions on my PayPal account. Money that I got from blogging.

Now should citizens stop going out with their phones all in the name of fearing Sars? Or does it mean that going out with phones is not a good act? Your suggestion is needed.

https://www.guruspoint.xyz/2019/09/how-i-lost-50k-to-sars-man-mourns.html

(1) (Reply)

Promo Deal On Bed Sheets (6by6) And (6by7) / Who Supplies And Install Cement Fibre Boards / I Will Educate You Step By Step How To Run A Profitable Facebook Ad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.