Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

How To Handle Customers Calling Poor Prices - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Handle Customers Calling Poor Prices (162 Views)

Step And Step Guide On How To Handle Customers. / Photos Of Nigerians On Twitter Calling For #endcrazycharges In Nigeria. / Owoboy Freeman Obg: 'Calling Me A Ritualist Hurts Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Handle Customers Calling Poor Prices by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 09, 2020
please traders how do you handle customers that price ridiculously low prices for your product?
Re: How To Handle Customers Calling Poor Prices by Deborah98(f): 8:41pm On Sep 09, 2020
It's not funny ooooh,some people are just sent to frustrate themselves and not their fellow humans, they'll intentionally be reducing the price so that the seller will have no choice than to tell them to bring money knowing quite well the seller shouldn't have in the first place agreed,it's just wisdom and patience to deal with such people....

1 Like

Re: How To Handle Customers Calling Poor Prices by Newman20(m): 1:15am On Sep 10, 2020
Don't worry bro you'd find a way.....

(1) (Reply)

Pay On Deliver From Lagos To Ilorin / Paypal / I Urgently Need A Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.