Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,070 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:04 AM

Good Adverts By Shoptomydoor - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Good Adverts By Shoptomydoor (357 Views)

Shoptomydoor/shiptonaija: Dubious Character. / The Scam Called Shoptomydoor.com Dont Use Them!!! / Shoptomydoor Scammer Or Not?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Adverts By Shoptomydoor by Carkeyng: 4:24pm On Sep 19, 2019
Good company. Good adverts
Re: Good Adverts By Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 9:10am On Sep 23, 2019
Good day Carkeyng we sincerely apologize for every inconvenience you have experienced while using our service. Kindly know that we do not advertise misleading Adverts as we deliver 100% what we advertise. We understand that we may not be perfect but do know that we are constantly striving to ensure maximum customer satisfaction is 100%. We have improved the service in so many ways from the the transit time that we now have 2-4 business days for air, to our Ocean shipping that is currently now faster. Kindly know that we have some batches of shipment at the Nigerian Airport currently undergoing customs clearance. . Please do know that no representative will ever block you using our platform to get update, this is strictly against our company policy. We will be glad if you can provide us with the details of the shipment to have this looked into. We will be looking forward to hearing from you, once more our sincere apologies for every inconvenience this must have caused you, you are truly appreciated.
Carkeyng:
Hardly you go through your face book page without seeing one advert by courier / shipping companies that ship from US to NG. Unknowingly many of them are misleading adverts. Going through their comment sections, you would be able to see some comments from their customers who have been dealt with. There is a saying " all that glitters are not gold".
If you are a business man or woman that import small items from United States or United kingdom, "shine your eyes" and look for a reliable shipping company that delivered.
I am being taught a good lesson by shoptomydoor. I got attracted to them by many of their online adverts. The first time i called their customer care was around february when i bought a Toyota SUV. I decided not to use them. But finally last month, i decided to use them to ship car keys for a client, car dealer who has about 50 cars coming. I was hoping i would get the keys delivered by shoptomydoor the next week or two because they claimed weekly shipping.
Unfortunately, we are going to the forth week and i am yet to see my package while the car dealer shouts on my head daily. if you going through their comment section you would see alot of disappointed customers. One customer complained that they have the worst customer care. And i do not think she was wrong. I have been blocked by their worker on whatsapp because i asked to know when i will get my package.

I don't know your own experience.
And, which of these companies are reliable ?
Re: Good Adverts By Shoptomydoor by Dezignloft: 7:41am On Sep 24, 2019
2-4 business days. Wao! So how come I paid over $400 in shipping cost of an item since 15th of August and still haven't received it. Shoptomydoor is a complete fraud. And all I see is a very greedy company. Because you want to consolidate people's items with others, you don't mind delaying shipment for up to a month. And changing your name from aascargo due to bad PR did not change your company ethics at all. I received a call after dragging you on social media 2 weeks ago that the items were backlogged and have just been shipped on Friday the 13th of September, 11 days later, I still don't have my items. I will be spending over N100,000 renting items I bought and shipped by air 6 weeks ago because of your gross incompetence as a company and you guys are spending money advertising for more business. Why not improve your capacity to deliver on time before putting people's businesses at risk? changing your business name a million times will not help you with the volume of bad reviews you are getting. At the end of the day, the joke is on you.
shoptomydoor:
Good day Carkeyng we sincerely apologize for every inconvenience you have experienced while using our service. Kindly know that we do not advertise misleading Adverts as we deliver 100% what we advertise. We understand that we may not be perfect but do know that we are constantly striving to ensure maximum customer satisfaction is 100%. We have improved the service in so many ways from the the transit time that we now have 2-4 business days for air, to our Ocean shipping that is currently now faster. Kindly know that we have some batches of shipment at the Nigerian Airport currently undergoing customs clearance. . Please do know that no representative will ever block you using our platform to get update, this is strictly against our company policy. We will be glad if you can provide us with the details of the shipment to have this looked into. We will be looking forward to hearing from you, once more our sincere apologies for every inconvenience this must have caused you, you are truly appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Online Today By Just Copying And Pasting. / Breaking: Seven Nigerian Banks In Distress, N18.9b Lost To Fraudsters / How Do I Get Delivery Agents In Different States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.