Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,776 members, 7,862,546 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:13 PM

South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian (47056 Views)

Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters / APC Explains Absence Of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo From Campaign Council List / South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian by Olanipekun1: 8:24am On Sep 20, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
Fabricating lies as ussual, Igbos dont surprise me at all, show us the memo where Osinbajo's constituitional role as board of this Agency was terminated, also show us any proof of mismanagement of NEMA fund, before you ignorantly disgrace yourself online atleast read what the Procurement act of 2007 says about contract award, also read the esthablishment act of this agency and how its boads are constituited.. and lastly SIP movement to a ministry with a minister means they can have FEC approval of there expenditure, and if you are any intelligent you would know both Minister and junior minister can never and will never report to a vice president

[/s]
Re: South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian by seunjungle1(m): 8:46am On Sep 20, 2019
5tupid man called VP. You never see anything, those heads you and your buhari are cheating will judge you.

How does it consign or concern me if Impeachment land on you.....vegetable politician.
Re: South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian by Perkins2018: 9:11am On Sep 20, 2019
MaNyEsq:

Bitch Ass Punk, you ran out of data? Your pussy ass can't get online? Mother fvcker!!

grin grin grin grin

Please don’t kill yourself on my mentions. I’m not that jobless to be online 24/7 for a jobless oaf like you. I really messed up with your psyche. Ndo stop crying � � �.
Re: South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian by ChristianNorth: 9:56am On Sep 20, 2019
solmusdesigns:
Fabricating lies as ussual, Igbos dont surprise me at all, show us the memo where Osinbajo's constituitional role as board of this Agency was terminated, also show us any proof of mismanagement of NEMA fund, before you ignorantly disgrace yourself online atleast read what the Procurement act of 2007 says about contract award, also read the esthablishment act of this agency and how its boads are constituited.. and lastly SIP movement to a ministry with a minister means they can have FEC approval of there expenditure, and if you are any intelligent you would know both Minister and junior minister can never and will never report to a vice president

Stop defending criminality. Forget all the online rant here, you don't like Osinbanjo pass me.

I respect him since the day he took us out of recession when the dead wood ran away to London.
The dude came back after Osinbanjo took out out of recession and the next month after Buhari's return, the NBS officially declared Nigeria out of recession.

But he was indicted of $5.8 billion by HoR

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/house-of-reps-accused-osinbajo-of-illegal-approval-of-n5-8bn-north-east-intervention-fund/
Re: South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian by solmusdesigns: 10:00am On Sep 20, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Stop defending criminality. Forget all the online rant here, you don't like Osinbanjo pass me.

I respect him since the day he took us out of recession when the dead wood ran away to London.
The dude came back after Osinbanjo took out out of recession and the next month after Buhari's return, the NBS officially declared Nigeria out of recession.

But he was indicted of $5.8 billion by HoR

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/house-of-reps-accused-osinbajo-of-illegal-approval-of-n5-8bn-north-east-intervention-fund/

This is the problem i have with you people, the publication clearly stated it was an accusation... not an indictment, i pray your enermy dont accuse you and ou foes label it and indictment
Re: South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian by Cherez: 10:06am On Sep 20, 2019
NGpatriot:

This is in 2019 alone.

Instead of running around the internet spewing trash, hatred, tribalism and bad bele, keep up with news and current affairs.

Please where are those convictions and are the convicts in Kirikiri yet?
Bros, where is Maina?
Kirikiri abi Europe and protected by DSS?
Bros, Naija will not be better with this kind of covers you give these agencies.
As for this news, it is just the normal ripples in relationship and PYO has shown severally he can manage PMB well though that ABBA Kyari hasn't been of help.
PYO will come out fine.
If PYO can be made the president come 2019, I believe Naija can be good
Re: South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian by Olanipekun1: 10:07am On Sep 20, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

This is the problem i have with you people, the publication clearly stated it was an accusation... not an indictment, i pray your enermy dont accuse you and ou foes label it and indictment
[/s]
Re: South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian by olisaEze(m): 10:16am On Sep 20, 2019
Monarch way dey plead for anonymity, who that one dey rule?
Re: South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian by fyneguy: 10:36am On Sep 20, 2019
Lol stupid story

Impeached by a Nass populated by his friends?
Re: South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2019
NGpatriot:

This is in 2019 alone.

Instead of running around the internet spewing trash, hatred, tribalism and bad bele, keep up with news and current affairs.

Dont be deceived, who are the people they convicted? yahoo boys, bank worker who defrauded his customer/bank, etc etc EFCC use yahoo boys and ordinary people with contract disputes to shore up their figures, name one politician that has been successfully prosecuted! If you can i will show you a man who has no Godfathers or fell out of favour with the powers that be!! EFCC is only for the masses!!

https://www.futmaggc.com/2019/09/06/efcc-arrests-oau-professor-over-internet-fraud/

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/08/30/busted-efcc-arrests-another-20-yahoo-boys-in-imo/

http://saharareporters.com/2019/08/30/fbi-list-efcc-arrests-suspected-internet-fraudster-kwara

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/08/30/efcc-arrests-12-apprentice-yahoo-yahoo-boys/

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/09/19/efcc-arrests-25-lautech-students-for-internet-fraud/

https://punchng.com/efcc-arrests-29-over-internet-fraud-in-ibadan/

These are the kind of cases EFCC is prosecuting up and down and telling you they secured convictions....low profile ordinary Nigerians! People they can beat up in detention and force confessions.

Even Ibori was convicted abroad, he still has a case here but have you heard anything about it since?

You are the tribalist because you dont even know what tribe I am, you probably think I am Ibo. It is not about abuse but facts and evidence, , instead of insults, please tell me Apart from Bode George who fell out with the powers that be, please name me 1 high profile politician that has been successfully prosecuted and convicted by the EFCC? Just one!!! since you are so sure i am talking nonsense, that shouldn't be hard for you.
Re: South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian by NGpatriot: 3:45pm On Sep 20, 2019
Cherez:

Please where are those convictions and are the convicts in Kirikiri yet?
Bros, where is Maina?
Kirikiri abi Europe and protected by DSS?
Bros, Naija will not be better with this kind of covers you give these agencies.
As for this news, it is just the normal ripples in relationship and PYO has shown severally he can manage PMB well though that ABBA Kyari hasn't been of help.
PYO will come out fine.
If PYO can be made the president come 2019, I believe Naija can be good

This is the problem with you Igbos, you lie and make ignorant claims and when confronted and educated with facts, you spew more ignorant rubbish and delve into more ignorant rubbish.

As we speak, 2 former APC governors are in jail, thanks to EFCC.

Ypu people need education more than anything, but instead of learning, you do agidi and keep doing agidi.
Re: South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian by NGpatriot: 3:48pm On Sep 20, 2019
[s]
isthatso:

Dont be deceived, who are the people they convicted? yahoo boys, bank worker who defrauded his customer/bank, etc etc EFCC use yahoo boys and ordinary people with contract disputes to shore up their figures, name one politician that has been successfully prosecuted! If you can i will show you a man who has no Godfathers or fell out of favour with the powers that be!! EFCC is only for the masses!!

https://www.futmaggc.com/2019/09/06/efcc-arrests-oau-professor-over-internet-fraud/

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/08/30/busted-efcc-arrests-another-20-yahoo-boys-in-imo/

http://saharareporters.com/2019/08/30/fbi-list-efcc-arrests-suspected-internet-fraudster-kwara

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/08/30/efcc-arrests-12-apprentice-yahoo-yahoo-boys/

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/09/19/efcc-arrests-25-lautech-students-for-internet-fraud/

https://punchng.com/efcc-arrests-29-over-internet-fraud-in-ibadan/

These are the kind of cases EFCC is prosecuting up and down and telling you they secured convictions....low profile ordinary Nigerians! People they can beat up in detention and force confessions.

Even Ibori was convicted abroad, he still has a case here but have you heard anything about it since?

You are the tribalist because you dont even know what tribe I am, you probably think I am Ibo. It is not about abuse but facts and evidence, , instead of insults, please tell me Apart from Bode George who fell out with the powers that be, please name me 1 high profile politician that has been successfully prosecuted and convicted by the EFCC? Just one!!! since you are so sure i am talking nonsense, that shouldn't be hard for you.
[/s]

It listed the conviction of two former governors, Jolly Nyame, a former governor of Taraba State and Joshua Dariye, a serving Senator and a former governor of Plateau state, who are currently serving jail terms at Kuje Prisons, Abuja.

Dariye and Nyame, who were sentenced to 14 years in prison had approached the Court of Appeal to challenge their conviction by a Federal Capital Territory High Court, Gudu presided over by Justice Adebukola Banjoko.

https://punchng.com/efcc-records-312-convictions-in-2018/

The issue here is convictions regardless of who is being convicted. The above are former governors, not yahoo yahoo criminals.

You Igbos need education more than anything.
Re: South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 20, 2019
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

The issue here is convictions regardless of who is being convicted. The above are former governors, not yahoo yahoo criminals.

You Igbos need education more than anything.

I am a Egba man, a glance though my posts will show you I am not Ibo. Dont let tribalism cloud your judgement. When you make dumb statements praising EFCC just because Osinbajo is VP, you show you are no better that the mindless Igbos and wailers you criticize. You are part of the problem!!! We yorubas are known for our fairness and objectivity. Your kind of ethnic reasoning is not the reasoning of omoluabi, do not bring yourself down to their level where your objectivity is clouded by tribal sentiment. EFCC is an ineffective organization, Everybody knows that a few exceptions notwithstanding! Corruption is still ongoing, everybody knows that. Head of service just got sacked, she will not spend a day in prison as with former CJ, Maina, and all the others corrupt public officials.

1 Like

Re: South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian by NGpatriot: 4:38pm On Sep 20, 2019
isthatso:

I am a Egba man, a glance though my posts will show you I am not Ibo. Dont let tribalism cloud your judgement. When you make dumb statements praising EFCC just because Osinbajo is VP, you show you are no better that the mindless Igbos and wailers you criticize. You are part of the problem!!! We yorubas are known for our fairness and objectivity. Your kind of ethnic reasoning is not the reasoning of omoluabi, do not bring yourself down to their level where your objectivity is clouded by tribal sentiment. EFCC is an ineffective organization, Everybody knows that a few exceptions notwithstanding! Corruption is still ongoing, everybody knows that. Head of service just got sacked, she will not spend a day in prison as with former CJ, Maina, and all the others corrupt public officials.

The person I quoted said there no EFCC convictions and I educated the poster with facts so why are you arguing with me?

You are free to play your tribal and political games about who they are convicting or not convicting, that's your problem, but don't come here rambling out that there are no EFCC conditions unless you have facts to stand on..
Re: South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 20, 2019
NGpatriot:

The person I quoted said there no EFCC convictions and I educated the poster with facts so why are you arguing with me?

You are free to play your tribal and political games about who they are convicting or not convicting, that's your problem, but don't come here rambling out that there are no EFCC conditions unless you have facts to stand on..

you are the one who brought tribe into it. Now you have made yourself look a fool o fe da si rough! ode!!!
Re: South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian by NGpatriot: 4:52pm On Sep 20, 2019
[s]
isthatso:

you are the one who brought tribe into it. Now you have made yourself look a fool o fe da si rough! ode!!!
[/s]

Coming from the same tribal lamenter yelling he's from egba, we Yoruba this and that as if I give a damn about your tribal village or affiliation, take the education and keep quiet.
Re: South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 20, 2019
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Coming from the same tribal lamenter yelling he's from egba, we Yoruba this and that as if I give a damn about your tribal village or affiliation, take the education and keep quiet.

you are not in a position to educate me, you are the one who brought tribe into a matter that should not involve tribe, thinking I was Ibo exposing yourself as someone who looks at issues from the prism of tribe. You are the one hailing an ineffective organisation citing skewed statistics to suit your agenda, you are the Buffooon not me!!!
Re: South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 20, 2019
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

you are not in a position to educate me, you are the one who brought tribe into a matter that should not involve tribe, thinking I was Ibo exposing yourself as someone who looks at issues from the prism of tribe. You are the one hailing an ineffective organisation citing skewed statistics to suit your tribal agenda, you are the Buffooon not me!!!

1 Like

Re: South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian by NGpatriot: 5:06pm On Sep 20, 2019
isthatso:

you are not in a position to educate me, you are the one who brought tribe into a matter that should not involve tribe, thinking I was Ibo exposing yourself as someone who looks at issues from the prism of tribe. You are the one hailing an ineffective organisation citing skewed statistics to suit your tribal agenda, you are the Buffooon not me!!!

lol... When ignorant people like you make ignorant comments and promptly educated by other people with facts, they come up with more ignorant rubbish about skewed statistics.

So, what about the 2 convicted APC governors convicted by the EFCC and roasting away in prison? They are skewed statistics because they are actually not in jail?

Is this joker a comedian or what?
Re: South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 20, 2019
NGpatriot:

lol... When ignorant people like you make ignorant comments and promptly educated by other people with facts, they come up with more ignorant rubbish about skewed statistics.

So, what about the 2 convicted APC governors convicted by the EFCC and roasting away in prison? They are skewed statistics because they are actually not in jail?

Is this joker a comedian or what?

You deserve Nigeria, you deserve to live in a country where you can only point to 2 high profile convictions in over 16 yrs of existence, you deserve to live in a country where you use statistics from yahoo boys to point to the effectiveness of EFCC while your political thieves not only roam free but have the audacity to run for office and win...no doubt helped by voters like yourself. You get the Nigeria you deserve!!!

This EFCC's Wikipedia page

they themselves cannot boast of conviction only arrests.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_and_Financial_Crimes_Commission
Re: South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian by NGpatriot: 5:25pm On Sep 20, 2019
[s]
isthatso:

You deserve Nigeria, you deserve to live in a country where you can only point to 2 high profile convictions in over 16 yrs of existence, you deserve to live in a country where you use statistics from yahoo boys to point to the effectiveness of EFCC while your political thieves not only roam free but have the audacity to run for office and win...no doubt helped by voters like yourself. You get the Nigeria you deserve!!!

This EFCC's Wikipedia page

they themselves cannot boast of conviction only arrests.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_and_Financial_Crimes_Commission
[/s]

You can do better than your wikki rubbish.
Re: South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 20, 2019
Perkins2018:

grin grin grin grin

Please don’t kill yourself on my mentions. I’m not that jobless to be online 24/7 for a jobless oaf like you. I really messed up with your psyche. Ndo stop crying � � �.

Here comes the clown! Mother fvcker you're dead without even knowing it. Talk about being jobless, you and your generation born and yet unborn would NEVER attain the height that I am on as far as employment is concerned. So, you might as well go jump in the lake you ass wipe dingle berry!
Re: South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 20, 2019
Perkins2018:

grin grin grin grin

Hey dumb ass, just looked at your profile and found out that you're a classic ethnic hustler and all your comments are nothing but total codswallop. The sad part is that you're not smart and cultured enough to know how downright dumb and idiotic they are. You seem to enjoy hearing your self ramble off regardless of how repugnant your thought process may be and how incoherent and nebulous your arguments are. Therefore, since you have shown time and again that you lack the intellectual capacity to engage in adult conversations without resorting to your gutter like behavior, my advise to you is that it's better you remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. Simply having access to the internet albeit piggybacking on your neighbor's service does not mean that you have enough brain cells and an IQ high enough to involve your self in grown folks discourse. Enough said!
Re: South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian by Evercurious(f): 12:09am On Sep 21, 2019
NGpatriot:

No, you sad and evil wishing anti Nigerian Igbos will wake up to morrow to the fact that PYO is still your VP >>>>>>2023.

God don't answer evil prayers and evil wishes and he's yet to answer your evil prayer and wishes since 1960.

Lolzzzz....Abeg rest make HBP no catch you.. Wake up and smell the coffee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hope Uzodinma's Supreme Court Victory Reunites Okorocha, Ararume & Uche Nwosu / South East Development Commission Bill Excites Lawmakers (Photos) / "Ibrahim Danmaziri Murtala Hired Thugs To Attack A Blogger" - Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.