Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,584 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters (30332 Views)

Labour Party Wins Majority Seats In Enugu Assembly Poll: PDP 10, LP 14 / Soludo Begs Residents To Vote APGA In State Assembly Poll / South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by Antoeni(m): 8:20pm On Mar 05, 2023
The Edo State Governor, Godwin Obaseki, has urged the women of the state to save him from impeachment by voting for the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) candidates in the forthcoming March 11 governorship and State House of Assembly elections.

Obaseki made the plea over the weekend at a meeting with women from the 12 wards in Oredo Local Government of the state to solicit support for the PDP candidates.

Represented by his Chief of Staff, Osaigbovo Iyoha, he said his government will sustain reforms and policies to ensure women’s empowerment and welfare.

He said the APC are planning to disrupt all the good works the governor is doing in Edo State, calling on the people to stop the plan to disrupt the governor and his developmental strides by rejecting APC candidates.

He said, “A vote for the PDP in the House of Assembly elections will help sustain our developmental strides. The election is for Governor Godwin Obaseki to sustain efforts at developing the State and making life more meaningful and better for the Edo people.

He further claimed, “Plans are ongoing by the All Progressives Congress (APC), to rig the March 11 election so as to impeach the governor and stop his developmental programmes which have benefited the people of Edo State.

“We are appealing to the people to vote for PDP and stop the enemy of the Edo people from halting our progress as a people. All our votes must be one way. It must be PDP all the way.”

On his part, the Director General Edo State PDP Campaign Council, Chief Osaro Idah, appealed to PDP women across the state to mobilize for PDP candidates in the election and ensure they secure their victory in the elections.

Moreso, the Woman Leader in Oredo LGA, Meg Aigbokhae, assured the PDP of the women’s support the party needs for victory in the forthcoming election to support the governor to continue with his developmental strides in the State.

https://dailytrust.com/assembly-poll-save-me-from-impeachment-obaseki-begs-edo-women/

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by kolafolabi(m): 8:21pm On Mar 05, 2023
Just lol

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by Antoeni(m): 8:23pm On Mar 05, 2023
This Man Mumu Sha
So you are afraid of impeachment?
Edo No be Lagos and Edo can never be Lagos.
You're a goner already!

261 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by Lamasta(m): 8:26pm On Mar 05, 2023
Let the people of Edo state decide

151 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by Ofunaofu: 8:30pm On Mar 05, 2023
Sorry

3 Likes

Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by Parachoko: 8:33pm On Mar 05, 2023
The people of Edo State will answer you on Saturday

Just pray the APC do not win majority of the seat

82 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by AdaojoTheUrchin: 8:34pm On Mar 05, 2023
Edo people have decided to go LP way.

You lost to LP In your polling unit on Saturday and came back with thugs to destroy election materials on that day. You even killed an LP voter.

You will pay dearly.

Vote LP from top to bottom.

317 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by famology(m): 8:35pm On Mar 05, 2023
Hahahahahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣
See dis clown. Your propaganda is dead on arrival.

82 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by wanimo: 8:35pm On Mar 05, 2023
Labor Party from Top to bottom

184 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by 40Bullets: 8:37pm On Mar 05, 2023
So APC too is dreaming of winning?
He,Obaseki, is only begging OBIdients who have decided to vote LP top to bottom.

135 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by KanwuliaExtra: 8:38pm On Mar 05, 2023
This wan wan mess with BINI pipo? shocked
He should know better. . . . He is one.

Na WIKE dem for impeach first, grin

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by KanwuliaExtra: 8:41pm On Mar 05, 2023
40Bullets:
So APC too is dreaming of winning?
He is only begging OBIdients who have decided to vote LP top to bottom.

Imagine the INSULT? cheesy cheesy cheesy

See what happens when POWER RETURNS TO THE HAND OF THE PEOPLE?

77 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by scholarsfunding: 9:12pm On Mar 05, 2023
Peter obi

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by gift2xl: 9:16pm On Mar 05, 2023
Obedient sweep them out.

83 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by iluvdonjazzy: 9:30pm On Mar 05, 2023
Infact politicians are devil, look at the way he is begging now, later now if he succeed again he will abandoned the people as usual. We are voting LP %100.

111 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by optm(m): 9:55pm On Mar 05, 2023
It's not all about your ambition at the detriment of edo people this time around . You had 2 tenures to prove your love for the wellbeing of your people. Only a foolish person would put your ambition over their welfare. It's needless begging on grounds of pity

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by luluosas(m): 10:33pm On Mar 05, 2023
Sinking governor just like Wike, your days are numbered

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by michlins(m): 11:18pm On Mar 05, 2023
Most useless

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by Faiththatworks(m): 11:32pm On Mar 05, 2023
Kai Edo politics be like season film...
😁😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Kilodeeeeeee
I can say Edo state has probably one of the most enlightened political conscious citizens in Nigeria.
U do anyhow them comot you and your party,no time for nonsense.
1999-2007,they voted PDP,2007,they Voted ACN,before their vote was stolen and retrieved back from the PDP,2016 they voted APC,in 2020 the people decided Oshiomole had overstepped his boundaries and humbled him by going back to support PDP.
In 2023,Edo people vex again, humiliate Obaseki during the president and national assembly Elections by making sure he didn't win one House of Assembly seat and coming a distant 3rd during the presidential election,it had never happened to PDP in Edo state since 1999.
E be like everybody dey vex for Edo,u do anyhow,they treat your f...k up sharp at the polls.
Edo politics is what politics in Nigeria should look like, politicans should be afraid of the masses,and never the other way round.
I pray Nigerians would have the mindset of my wonderful Edo people,no attachments to mundane issues like religion, ethnicity and other dirty things that have kept Nigeria down.
It's operation show your report card at the polls.
I expect a crushing defeat for Obaseki this Saturday,it will be a battle between APC and LP this Saturday.
God bless Edolites
God bless Nigeria.

96 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by Thatguyindeed: 1:11am On Mar 06, 2023
No one is impeaching anyone. Please be careful with wrong information

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by Preciousdon(m): 1:12am On Mar 06, 2023
No amount of blackmailing can bring Governor Godwin Obaseki down...

2 Likes

Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by bobbyblaze4life: 1:12am On Mar 06, 2023
This information is very false and of no consequence because His Excellency Governor Godwin Nogheghase Obaseki has so much integrity and can never result to such thing.

This is the handiwork of mischief makers which should be outrightly discarded
Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by Preciousdon(m): 1:13am On Mar 06, 2023
Obaseki has done well for the market women and they will surely pay him back with Thier vote

1 Like

Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by Eriyoshegz: 1:13am On Mar 06, 2023
A vote against PDP is a vote for APC! My dear Edolites, let us not be deceived, APC wants to steal our mandate. Vote PDP for continuity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by Inne: 1:13am On Mar 06, 2023
Fake News
Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by Thatguyindeed: 1:13am On Mar 06, 2023
Fake news. Please stop posting fake news
Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by bobbyblaze4life: 1:15am On Mar 06, 2023
This lie is not needed because His Excellency Governor Godwin Nogheghase Obaseki remains firm in his resolution towards Making Edo Great Again.

Such lie is from the put of hell which can never see the light of the day
Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by Propergandist: 1:15am On Mar 06, 2023
APC members disguising as Obedients...

2 Likes

Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by Collinstj07: 1:15am On Mar 06, 2023
Fake news.. Fake post, Edo has rejected the lions and tigers of the APC.
Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by Inne: 1:16am On Mar 06, 2023
Say what you know and stop posting fake News all I see is PDP we will recover all sit 24/24
Re: Assembly Poll: Save Me From Impeachment, Obaseki Begs Voters by Imadojemu24(m): 1:16am On Mar 06, 2023
Edo State is safe with PDP......Allowing APC is a demonic approach...Voting all of PDP members come March 11th ilnto the state house of Assembly will saved the Edo people from modern slavery the APC is planning

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Military Burial Of Officers Killed By Boko-Haram & UNAMID Operations (Pictures) / Wike To IPOB: I Am Not Afraid Of Death / Major-General Chris Alli (rtd) Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.