Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,279 members, 7,811,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Agric Land For Sale In Strategic Areas Of Ogun And Oyo - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Agric Land For Sale In Strategic Areas Of Ogun And Oyo (1393 Views)

Epe Agric Land 200 Acres Survey Sponsorship Job Available / Agric Land Available At 240k Per Acre In An Agric Estate / Over 1million Consumers Waiting 4 Ur Farm Produce (buy Agric Land In Epe Lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agric Land For Sale In Strategic Areas Of Ogun And Oyo by olushowunm(m): 4:49pm On Sep 19, 2019
We have acres of land in strategic areas of Ogun and Oyo State.

Ogun Locations
Abeokuta - Shagamu Expressway

Kobape
Ayerose
Mokoloki Asipa
Orílẹ̀ imo
Siun

Abeokuta - Ibadan Expressway
Olodo
Baagbon
Jagudu
Bámgbóṣé
Kila
Orílẹ̀ keesi
Lisa keesi
Iporo
Onignogbon
Osiele
Idi ata
Idera
Elepa
Itesi Ajegunle
Agbetu

All these areas are good areas to set up animal production farms. From poultry to piggery to fish farm to snails and others. And the Abẹ́òkúta - ibadan expressway is good for plantation development such as cocoa, plantain, oil palm and forestry.
Prices ranges from N120,000 per acre.
Call today to make inquiry and buy.

Abẹ́òkúta - Sokoto Expressway

Ibara orile
Isaga orile
Mologede
Alamutu
Rounda

These area is good for planting cashew, cocoa, cassava, plantain and other vegetables. Land prices starts at 150,000 per acre.

Oyo State locations

Eruwa
Lanlate
Ago Amodu
Iseyin
Igboora
Onigbogbo

Land here is good for cashew, corn, cassava, animal production and others. Land price starts at N80, 000 per acre.

Please call CassavahubNG today on
07056303044, 08037687072 or visit our website www.cassavahub.ng.

1 Like

Re: Agric Land For Sale In Strategic Areas Of Ogun And Oyo by healthserve(m): 5:25pm On Sep 19, 2019
Saved
Re: Agric Land For Sale In Strategic Areas Of Ogun And Oyo by olushowunm(m): 9:56pm On Sep 20, 2019
healthserve:
Saved
OK sir.
Re: Agric Land For Sale In Strategic Areas Of Ogun And Oyo by NaxChuks: 9:57am On Sep 21, 2019
Please how can I get lands for Lease in Epe axis...for poultry and fish farming?
Re: Agric Land For Sale In Strategic Areas Of Ogun And Oyo by olushowunm(m): 11:16am On Sep 22, 2019
NaxChuks:
Please how can I get lands for Lease in Epe axis...for poultry and fish farming?
Yes we can get you that by the border of Epe and Ogun state. Call today to learn more.
Re: Agric Land For Sale In Strategic Areas Of Ogun And Oyo by olushowunm(m): 6:42pm On Sep 27, 2019
we are open for business...
Re: Agric Land For Sale In Strategic Areas Of Ogun And Oyo by olushowunm(m): 11:00pm On Sep 28, 2019
We are here for you..
Re: Agric Land For Sale In Strategic Areas Of Ogun And Oyo by olushowunm(m): 9:41pm On Oct 11, 2019
Re: Agric Land For Sale In Strategic Areas Of Ogun And Oyo by olushowunm(m): 11:45pm On Dec 17, 2019
Merry Xmas to you and your family...
Re: Agric Land For Sale In Strategic Areas Of Ogun And Oyo by olushowunm(m): 11:57pm On Dec 24, 2019
Make ur investment move for 2020 now. The year of multiplication.
Re: Agric Land For Sale In Strategic Areas Of Ogun And Oyo by olushowunm(m): 8:02pm On Jan 06, 2020
Happy new year to our esteem customers.. We look forward to better 2020.
Re: Agric Land For Sale In Strategic Areas Of Ogun And Oyo by olaide68(m): 1:28pm On Jan 09, 2020
*FERMENTED RABBIT URINE*
Rabbit Urine Extra Organic Liquid Manure,available for sale in Ijebu Ode Ogun state.
FRU is an organic foliar fertiliser,pesticide and insecticide.
It contains nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium needed for healthy crop growth.
FRU improves the fertility of the soil by mending its structure,texture,water holding capacity and its humus content.
Rabbit urine has been specifically proven to be effective and efficient in crop production.
For purchase contact *08055269033* or *08169496284*
Or chat me.
Re: Agric Land For Sale In Strategic Areas Of Ogun And Oyo by abolaji62(m): 5:24pm On Jan 28, 2020
Abro perishable and vegetable fruit seller of Nigeria.
Can you help sell all your farm crop you have etc cucumber tomato okro eggplant cabbage sweet corn green pepper bell pepper Chinese cucumber and Indian okro.
You can contact us on :shop address :shop12 mile12 international lagos tel 08164853900/07054758072 or join our whatsapp group :https:///LXK092QGXEvBkFAJe4wnUT ..thanks for your patronize
Re: Agric Land For Sale In Strategic Areas Of Ogun And Oyo by olushowunm(m): 12:19am On Jan 30, 2020
Lands still available.
Re: Agric Land For Sale In Strategic Areas Of Ogun And Oyo by olumide3367(m): 12:21am On Jan 30, 2020
Order now while stock last. 1kg bag of great quality Nigeria rice for sell. Minimum order is 500 bags to anywhere in Nigeria. Price is 400 delivery price. 100% stone free. Check my signature for my contact details. 07015585967

Re: Agric Land For Sale In Strategic Areas Of Ogun And Oyo by olushowunm(m): 1:18pm On Feb 02, 2020
olumide3367:
Order now while stock last. 1kg bag of great quality Nigeria rice for sell. Minimum order is 500 bags to anywhere in Nigeria. Price is 400 delivery price. 100% stone free. Check my signature for my contact details. 07015585967
Not allowed here...
Re: Agric Land For Sale In Strategic Areas Of Ogun And Oyo by olushowunm(m): 11:08pm On Feb 16, 2020
Land still available.. Let's talk on how we can assist you in becoming a land owner.
Re: Agric Land For Sale In Strategic Areas Of Ogun And Oyo by izibili44: 5:58am On Feb 28, 2020
which one is close to ibadan?
olushowunm:
We have acres of land in strategic areas of Ogun and Oyo State.

Ogun Locations
Abeokuta - Shagamu Expressway

Kobape
Ayerose
Mokoloki Asipa
Orílẹ̀ imo
Siun

Abeokuta - Ibadan Expressway
Olodo
Baagbon
Jagudu
Bámgbóṣé
Kila
Orílẹ̀ keesi
Lisa keesi
Iporo
Onignogbon
Osiele
Idi ata
Idera
Elepa
Itesi Ajegunle
Agbetu

All these areas are good areas to set up animal production farms. From poultry to piggery to fish farm to snails and others. And the Abẹ́òkúta - ibadan expressway is good for plantation development such as cocoa, plantain, oil palm and forestry.
Prices ranges from N120,000 per acre.
Call today to make inquiry and buy.

Abẹ́òkúta - Sokoto Expressway

Ibara orile
Isaga orile
Mologede
Alamutu
Rounda

These area is good for planting cashew, cocoa, cassava, plantain and other vegetables. Land prices starts at 150,000 per acre.

Oyo State locations

Eruwa
Lanlate
Ago Amodu
Iseyin
Igboora
Onigbogbo

Land here is good for cashew, corn, cassava, animal production and others. Land price starts at N80, 000 per acre.

Please call CassavahubNG today on
07056303044, 08037687072 or visit our website www.cassavahub.ng.
Re: Agric Land For Sale In Strategic Areas Of Ogun And Oyo by olushowunm(m): 3:27pm On Feb 28, 2020
izibili44:
which one is close to ibadan?
yes
Re: Agric Land For Sale In Strategic Areas Of Ogun And Oyo by izibili44: 5:17pm On Feb 28, 2020
I am asking for the closes of all to ib.
olushowunm:
yes
Re: Agric Land For Sale In Strategic Areas Of Ogun And Oyo by olushowunm(m): 10:46am On Feb 29, 2020
Olodo and kila
Re: Agric Land For Sale In Strategic Areas Of Ogun And Oyo by olushowunm(m): 6:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
Make ur investment decision now... We are here to help you.

(1) (Reply)

My Vegetable Farm In Pictures. / Buhari's Policy On Agriculture / I Need Garri Suppliers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.