Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,539 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Breaking News The Port Harcourt Serial Female Killer Has Been Arrested - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Breaking News The Port Harcourt Serial Female Killer Has Been Arrested (2243 Views)

Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer / Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties / Port Harcourt Serial Killer: Lady Killed In Hotel In Choba Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News The Port Harcourt Serial Female Killer Has Been Arrested by MOVERSMAG: 5:21pm On Sep 19, 2019
Breaking News

Gracious David West has been arrested. He was arrested in Bori. He has been making confessions. Mods please move to front page ,celebration in port Harcourt. Thank you all.
Cc Lalasticlacla

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News The Port Harcourt Serial Female Killer Has Been Arrested by MikeBetty(m): 5:29pm On Sep 19, 2019
If It Is True, He Deserve Roasting Alive. Much Tears And Agony Is Being Witnessed In That State.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News The Port Harcourt Serial Female Killer Has Been Arrested by DonBenny77(m): 5:31pm On Sep 19, 2019
The lost soul should be roasted alive

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News The Port Harcourt Serial Female Killer Has Been Arrested by Elton01(m): 5:35pm On Sep 19, 2019
Bring him to calabar south for investigation(jungle justice)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News The Port Harcourt Serial Female Killer Has Been Arrested by daddytime(m): 5:43pm On Sep 19, 2019
How is this verifiable?..

Let's hope they have the real serial killer.

I wonder what will happen to those already arrested and tagged the culprit even as far away as Kaduna.

Wonderful Nigeria Police
Re: Breaking News The Port Harcourt Serial Female Killer Has Been Arrested by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 19, 2019
MOVERSMAG:
Breaking News

Gracious David West has been arrested. He was arrested in Bori. He has been making confessions. Mods please move to front page ,celebration in port Harcourt. Thank you all.
Cc Lalasticlacla
Good job by the security agencies but it doesn't change the fact that prostitutes should be arrested because they put their lives at risk and can ruin the image of a place just like they have ruined the image of Rivers state by falling the most victims to the serial killer(s)with their maggot profession .

1 Like

Re: Breaking News The Port Harcourt Serial Female Killer Has Been Arrested by LZAA: 5:47pm On Sep 19, 2019
Good if true as we know our police
We have enough issues to deal with already
Serial killers are not needed here
Re: Breaking News The Port Harcourt Serial Female Killer Has Been Arrested by sholatech(m): 5:57pm On Sep 19, 2019
Finally..this will be victory for Socia media in Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News The Port Harcourt Serial Female Killer Has Been Arrested by delishpot: 5:59pm On Sep 19, 2019
This is the man people should stone cos he is the devil we all can see.

When are they tying him to a pole so we all can walk around him and throw our stones?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News The Port Harcourt Serial Female Killer Has Been Arrested by sharpwriter(m): 6:01pm On Sep 19, 2019
I saw this some few hours ago on Facebook... Make police no rest yet o.... Dem fit be Syndicate wey dey commit the crimes... Some of dem may still be outside there.

As for this one, na Harmless looking dude but demonically motivated...

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News The Port Harcourt Serial Female Killer Has Been Arrested by delishpot: 6:02pm On Sep 19, 2019
Love4God:

Good job by the security agencies but it doesn't change the fact that prostitutes should be arrested because they put their lives at risk and can ruin the image of a place just like they have ruined the image of Rivers state by falling the most victims to the serial killer(s)with their maggot profession .

Your comment betrays your name. Will Jesus have said what you said?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News The Port Harcourt Serial Female Killer Has Been Arrested by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 19, 2019
delishpot:

Your comment betrays your name. Will Jesus have said what you said?
I condemned the profession of prostitution and serial killing.
If there is any Jesus christ that doesn't condemn it i don't want to have any dealings with him because that one is a fake Jesus Christ.
I believe you are a prostitute or their patron or do you support serial killers ?
Re: Breaking News The Port Harcourt Serial Female Killer Has Been Arrested by delishpot: 6:12pm On Sep 19, 2019
Love4God:

I condemned the profession of prostitution and serial killing.
If there is any Jesus christ that doesn't condemn it i don't want to have any dealings with him because that one is a fake Jesus Christ.
I believe you are a prostitute or their patron or do you support serial killers.

I ask again, would jesus have used those exact words you used?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News The Port Harcourt Serial Female Killer Has Been Arrested by BaddieKay(f): 6:17pm On Sep 19, 2019
He's just one man in a gang... Let NPF d More to find the rest before they flee
Re: Breaking News The Port Harcourt Serial Female Killer Has Been Arrested by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 19, 2019
delishpot:

I ask again, would jesus have used those exact words you used?
You are confused.
Are you not the same person who wrote this comment below this comment you are reading ?
Re: Breaking News The Port Harcourt Serial Female Killer Has Been Arrested by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 19, 2019
delishpot:

When are they tying him to a pole so we all can walk around him and throw our stones?
Re: Breaking News The Port Harcourt Serial Female Killer Has Been Arrested by NoRetreat(m): 7:45pm On Sep 19, 2019
Thanks God , technology is a best bet always to detect and curb criminality.
Re: Breaking News The Port Harcourt Serial Female Killer Has Been Arrested by Lamasta(m): 8:23pm On Sep 19, 2019
Hope this news is real?
Re: Breaking News The Port Harcourt Serial Female Killer Has Been Arrested by Freighthost: 8:38pm On Sep 19, 2019
Thank God for CCTV cameras

Meanwhile

For Express shipment from for example from our China HUB in Guangzhou

0.1kg to 5.00 is $15per kg estimated arrival date is 2 to 3 days
5.1kg to 10kg is $13per kg estimated arrival date is 2 to 3 days
10.1kg and above is $11.5 per kg estimated arrival date is 2 to 3 days
Note: express shipment is being shipped everyday of the week

For Triweekly shipment :

0.1kg to 5.00 is $11 per kg estimated arrival date is 4 to 7 days
5.1kg to 10kg is $9per kg estimated arrival date is 4 to 7 days
10.1kg and above is $8.5 per kg estimated arrival date is 4 to 7days
Note: triweekly shipment is only shipped three times in a week, which is Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
For Normal shipment:
0.1kg to 5.00 is $8 per kg estimated arrival date is 10 to 14days
5.1kg to 10kg is $7 per kg estimated arrival date is 10 to 14 days
10.1kg to 20kg is $6.5 per kg estimated arrival date is 10 to 14 days
20.1kg and above is $6 per kg estimated arrival date is 10 to 14 days

All charge are slightly negotiable

china....cheapest....call us...lets negotiate... We handle 100 - 1000kg - 5000kg and above too and containerized consolidated shpts via sea port

.....call now now....dont wait....08023958005

We Provide Logistics Solution Services for all Small, medium and Large Scales importers and Exporters

We can pickup your goods from your Location/origin and ship it down to your doorstep in any part of Nigeria and Africa.

We provide professional services and yet affordable. Give us a trial today!!

☎ Contact us:Want to talk? Hotline 08023958005
Please call us:,0818 086 9633,08143160629(all on what's app)

� Tel:08057594933
� hotline WhatsApp:08023958005

1 Like

Re: Breaking News The Port Harcourt Serial Female Killer Has Been Arrested by delishpot: 9:07pm On Sep 19, 2019
Love4God:

You are confused.
Are you not the same person who wrote this comment below this comment you are reading ?

Yes. But I did not insult the victims or say they brought shame to the land by being victims. I squarely am in for stoning the killer. The victims had their lives cut short by an evil man. So, I ask again.... will Jesus have used those exact words you used when reffering to those women?
Re: Breaking News The Port Harcourt Serial Female Killer Has Been Arrested by ppreye(m): 9:26pm On Sep 19, 2019
W
Re: Breaking News The Port Harcourt Serial Female Killer Has Been Arrested by ppreye(m): 9:28pm On Sep 19, 2019
Thank God! But since is Nigerian police I'm taking the news with a pinch of salt. Police can make a person give details of event he knows nothing about
Re: Breaking News The Port Harcourt Serial Female Killer Has Been Arrested by shadrama(m): 9:35pm On Sep 19, 2019
i hope say na this guy o, make e no be say 2mrw them go come da blame David south instead of David west. because for 9ja everything na wiliwili.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News The Port Harcourt Serial Female Killer Has Been Arrested by shadrama(m): 9:41pm On Sep 19, 2019
i hope say na this guy o, make e no be say 2mrw them go come da blame David south instead of David west. because for 9ja everything na wiliwili.
Re: Breaking News The Port Harcourt Serial Female Killer Has Been Arrested by ctleurocollege: 9:43pm On Sep 19, 2019
He will soon be secretly killed. NPF will waste him and leave him to bleed to death
Re: Breaking News The Port Harcourt Serial Female Killer Has Been Arrested by lilfreezy: 9:44pm On Sep 19, 2019
Re: Breaking News The Port Harcourt Serial Female Killer Has Been Arrested by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 19, 2019
delishpot:

Yes. But I did not insult the victims or say they brought shame to the land by being victims. I squarely am in for stoning the killer. The victims had their lives cut short by an evil man. So, I ask again.... will Jesus have used those exact words you used when reffering to those women?
You are also a maggot and a hypocrite.
Did they not bring shame to Rivers state and Nigeria?
Would the Jesus you know be squarely in for stoning the killer ? Hypocrite
Some Prostitutes had their lives cut short by an evil man.
Quit that your prostitution business before you become the next victim of a serial killer or killer disease.
Re: Breaking News The Port Harcourt Serial Female Killer Has Been Arrested by delishpot: 5:19am On Sep 20, 2019
Love4God:

You are also a maggot and a hypocrite.
Did they not bring shame to Rivers state and Nigeria?
Would the Jesus you know be squarely in for stoning the killer ? Hypocrite
Some Prostitutes had their lives cut short by an evil man.
Quit that your prostitution business before you become the next victim of a serial killer or killer disease.

I ask again? Would Jesus have used these words coming out of your mouth? Same question I have been asking you yet you choose to ignore my question.
Re: Breaking News The Port Harcourt Serial Female Killer Has Been Arrested by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 20, 2019
delishpot:

I ask again? Would Jesus have used these words coming out of your mouth? Same question I have been asking you yet you choose to ignore my question.
Matthew 12:38-39
38.Then certain of the scribes and of the Pharisees answered, saying, Master, we would see a sign from thee.
39.But he (Jesus)answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas.
Prostitute or their patron,Why did he call them evil and adulterous ?
You are confused.
Is prostitution not a profession of maggots(worthless persons)?
Is prostitution a noble profession or is prostitution a profession to be proud of?
Do you see serial killing as a sin(crime) but don't see prostitution as a sin(crime) ?
You are an hypocrite.
I partly believe you are a prostitute heaving a sigh of relief .
You are the person who made the comment below this comment.
Would Jesus have made this statement you made below .
Re: Breaking News The Port Harcourt Serial Female Killer Has Been Arrested by Nobody: 6:27am On Sep 20, 2019
delishpot:

Re: Breaking News The Port Harcourt Serial Female Killer Has Been Arrested by delishpot: 10:16am On Sep 20, 2019
Love4God:
Matthew 12:38-39
38.Then certain of the scribes and of the Pharisees answered, saying, Master, we would see a sign from thee.
39.But he (Jesus)answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas.
Prostitute or their patron,Why did he call them evil and adulterous ?
You are confused.
Is prostitution not a profession of maggots(worthless persons)?
Is prostitution a noble profession or is prostitution a profession to be proud of?
Do you see serial killing as a sin(crime) but don't see prostitution as a sin(crime) ?
You are an hypocrite.
I partly believe you are a prostitute heaving a sigh of relief .
You are the person who made the comment below this comment.
Would Jesus have made this statement you made below .

My question is, would Jesus have used those words you used? No need for long story.
Re: Breaking News The Port Harcourt Serial Female Killer Has Been Arrested by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 20, 2019
delishpot:

My question is, would Jesus have used those words you used? No need for long story.
You are an internet nuisance.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anothe Igbo Man Caught Expanding His Business / Two Men Filmed Butchering A Live Shark (video & Pictures) / GRAPHIC VIDEO: Man Kills His Wife And Then Commits Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.