Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

25-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After 21-Year-Old Lady Dumped Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 25-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After 21-Year-Old Lady Dumped Him (42871 Views)

Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) / Mutilated Corpse Of A Lady Dumped In A Gutter In Delta (Graphic Pix) / Corpse Of A Young Lady Dumped On Orlu/Owerri Road, Imo (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

25-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After 21-Year-Old Lady Dumped Him by Islie: 6:39pm On Sep 19, 2019
Girlfriend: i had dumped him because of his high libido.

by Precious Igbonwelundu

25-year-old Kehinde Muse has committed suicide after his 21-year-old lover dumped him.
The incident occurred at 56, Modele Street Surulere, Lagos Mainland.

His case brought to five, the number of suicide incidents reported to the police since July.

It was gathered that his lover, Rasheedat Animashaun, had dumped him two weeks ago because of his alleged high libido.

The Nation gathered that the young woman had complained Muse liked sex and she could not cope with it.

Another issue, it was gathered, stemmed from the fact that the young man was not working and depended on the girl financially.

“The guy was not going anything. It was the girl that was working as an office secretary.
“She was the one taking care of him financially.

He was even sent to learn how to repair air conditioners but he did not achieve much there.

“So, two weeks ago, the girl said she was tired and dumped him. She complained that all he does was sit at home, eat free food and then have sex countless times,” a source said.

Unable to accept their breakup, Muse was said to have sent a message to Animashaun threatening to commit suicide if she insisted on leaving him.

She was said to have notified his parents about the message who ran to his room only to discover that Muse had drunk a poisonous substance suspected to be sniper.

His parents were said to have rushed him to a hospital but he died on arrival.

Confirming the incident, police spokesman Bala Elkana, a Deputy Superintendent (DSP), said: “Preliminary investigation revealed that the deceased person earlier sent a suicide text message to his ex –girlfriend, informing her that he will take his life since she decided to quit the relationship.

“The said girlfriend promptly informed his family about the text message he sent to her and they rushed to his house, broke the door and found him unconscious.

“He was rushed to the hospital but did not make it. His corpse has been deposited in the mortuary for autopsy.”

https://thenationonlineng.net/jilted-25-year-old-commits-suicide-in-lagos/

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After 21-Year-Old Lady Dumped Him by sunnychibs(m): 6:46pm On Sep 19, 2019
He died a shameful death

RIP lazy ass

99 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After 21-Year-Old Lady Dumped Him by 2rez: 6:52pm On Sep 19, 2019

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After 21-Year-Old Lady Dumped Him by qualityovenbake(m): 8:44pm On Sep 19, 2019
He deserve a medal.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After 21-Year-Old Lady Dumped Him by meezynetwork(m): 9:19pm On Sep 19, 2019
Hmmm. I weak
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After 21-Year-Old Lady Dumped Him by presleYzzi(m): 10:47pm On Sep 19, 2019
undecided

Hmmm

This libido I've been hearing upandan, is it a soft drink or a beer??

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After 21-Year-Old Lady Dumped Him by Smartjeezy(m): 10:47pm On Sep 19, 2019
Unbelievable.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After 21-Year-Old Lady Dumped Him by Sirmuel1(m): 10:47pm On Sep 19, 2019
I hate seeing stupid news like this. Why would you kill yourself when you can easily meet Nymphos out there

If sex is your problem, them go fvck life and death comot for your body

51 Likes

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After 21-Year-Old Lady Dumped Him by Bukayot: 10:47pm On Sep 19, 2019
Ayah
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After 21-Year-Old Lady Dumped Him by StrikeBack(m): 10:47pm On Sep 19, 2019
One less Idiot

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After 21-Year-Old Lady Dumped Him by Cadec007(m): 10:48pm On Sep 19, 2019
sad sad
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After 21-Year-Old Lady Dumped Him by blujoi(m): 10:48pm On Sep 19, 2019
Wasted pweek angry
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After 21-Year-Old Lady Dumped Him by PotatoSalad(m): 10:48pm On Sep 19, 2019
Chai. Nothing in this life, I repeat, nothing in this life will make me want to take my own life.
Don't blame Libido. He was just lazy like Jimmy De Santa
This one stays home all day playing games, jerking himself off and selling his father's boat
Look at his face

43 Likes

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After 21-Year-Old Lady Dumped Him by omoadeleye(m): 10:48pm On Sep 19, 2019
Well, he is just useless and a pest while still a living, no one will miss him though...

8 Likes

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After 21-Year-Old Lady Dumped Him by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 19, 2019
zclass:
Mumu man
. I thought I had this high libido , but when I met one kogi girl omo the babe wan use f*ck kill me grin after one month, if you see me eh.. I just tell her say I no do again cool

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After 21-Year-Old Lady Dumped Him by Criticaltemp: 10:48pm On Sep 19, 2019
Hmm.. Suicidal issues wey basically meant for genuine people suffering over depressions. Not idiots like this one.. See as d mumu just waste suicide because of one useless gal.. Foool

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After 21-Year-Old Lady Dumped Him by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 19, 2019
Mumu man

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After 21-Year-Old Lady Dumped Him by Tonysmith4sure(m): 10:49pm On Sep 19, 2019
For real?
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After 21-Year-Old Lady Dumped Him by money121(m): 10:49pm On Sep 19, 2019
You think say you wise You be mumu man
God will flog you join sef
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After 21-Year-Old Lady Dumped Him by Osobi32(m): 10:49pm On Sep 19, 2019
This is exactly what the president meant...... Lazy youths! Stupid guy

4 Likes

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After 21-Year-Old Lady Dumped Him by ursullalinda(f): 10:49pm On Sep 19, 2019
shocked Don't understand this sudden suicide madness both for relevant and irrelevant issues. I'm tired of typing RIP abeg they should park for now

4 Likes

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After 21-Year-Old Lady Dumped Him by ForeThinker: 10:49pm On Sep 19, 2019
Uncle wey MUMU
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After 21-Year-Old Lady Dumped Him by stubbornman(m): 10:50pm On Sep 19, 2019
God punish that man for killing himself and causing his family unnecessary pain.....if nah my friend I go come piss for him grave for night. angry
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After 21-Year-Old Lady Dumped Him by LadySarah: 10:50pm On Sep 19, 2019
It is surprising that a jobless person gets erection.Thank God She informed her parents.

3 Likes

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After 21-Year-Old Lady Dumped Him by foleskay(m): 10:51pm On Sep 19, 2019
Reading this story is soo irritating and ludicrous. Spit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CCTV Footage Of Househelp Forcing Faeces On Madam's Son / 2 Men Who Killed Okada Man In Ogun, Buried The Corpse In Shallow Grave Arrested / Joshua Usulor Jailed For Killing Feyisayo Obot In Lagos Hotel Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.