Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

25-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After 21-Year-Old Lady Dumped Him - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 25-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After 21-Year-Old Lady Dumped Him (42872 Views)

Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) / Mutilated Corpse Of A Lady Dumped In A Gutter In Delta (Graphic Pix) / Corpse Of A Young Lady Dumped On Orlu/Owerri Road, Imo (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After 21-Year-Old Lady Dumped Him by Elemosho478: 2:18am On Sep 20, 2019
BULLIONVAN4:
Hahahahaha! useless tale by moonlight by afonja lagos-ibadan express way because they felt anambra is a threat and to tarnish her name is a must., i'm not as gullible as you may think and i'm yet to see a begger in onitsha excep for the hausas..,please stop relying totally on what you see on the internet because they can be misleading atimes..,the other day, i read that chioma gave birth to a bouncing baby boy, my brother i went ahead spreading the fake news in the office but later becomes the laughing stock of the day.

I don't expect you to agree
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After 21-Year-Old Lady Dumped Him by OgbeniSamm(m): 2:24am On Sep 20, 2019
Chekwube1989:
Yourba and south Africa youth are lazy pple,work na problems sorry but if u no u no

Chekwube, the son of the city of fraudsters. Yeasterners

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After 21-Year-Old Lady Dumped Him by BULLIONVAN4(m): 2:25am On Sep 20, 2019
Elemosho478:

I don't expect you to agree
I also don't expect you to agree with me
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After 21-Year-Old Lady Dumped Him by Olanipekun1: 2:40am On Sep 20, 2019
[s]
post=82391877:
Now, slap yourself 3 times and go to bed.
See him exchanging word with a lady like a kid.
Shame.
[/s]
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After 21-Year-Old Lady Dumped Him by Olanipekun1: 2:40am On Sep 20, 2019
[s]
post=82391869:

Sweet dreams
[/s]
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After 21-Year-Old Lady Dumped Him by Olanipekun1: 2:41am On Sep 20, 2019
[s]
post=82391799:

Mercy2006, kindly ignore dis kind of tins here.
If you give such people an inch, they go a mile and drag you down to their level.
Ignoring dis guy kill him more.
He has quoted us numerous times today alone, but we ignored it all.
Don't let him drag you to his low level pls.
Cheers.
[/s]
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After 21-Year-Old Lady Dumped Him by Chanchit: 3:18am On Sep 20, 2019
BULLIONVAN4:
Name them?

Sebi you see that "Philippines police kill Awilo?"
You see "Father arrested for defiling his 12yrs old daughter with his friend" go check both news then come back and tell their names. Cos sometimes I wonder if you guys think at all. The things you do best, when others do it, na una go first enter to spew nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After 21-Year-Old Lady Dumped Him by crafteck(m): 3:26am On Sep 20, 2019
Hash comment filled withhatred
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After 21-Year-Old Lady Dumped Him by BULLIONVAN4(m): 3:31am On Sep 20, 2019
Chanchit:

Sebi you see that "Philippines police kill Awilo?"
You see "Father arrested for defiling his 12yrs old daughter with his friend" go check both news then come back and tell their names. Cos sometimes I wonder if you guys think at all. The things you do best, when others do it, na una go first enter to spew nonsense.
So the said awilo is an igbo man?? yes for the father,daughter and friend, that happened around 2017 but for one person, i can't really say his tribe due to 2 foriegn names.
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After 21-Year-Old Lady Dumped Him by meobizy(f): 3:58am On Sep 20, 2019
At a time it’s better to not indulge oneself in relationships and focus on sexual pleasure using appendages and objects. Every relationship one tries to involve in, whether a missed chance or eventual breakup, leaves emotional baggage which lasts for unspecified periods of time. I’ll rather go through life an emotionally romantic virgin than have experiences which can drive me to suicide.
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After 21-Year-Old Lady Dumped Him by ozioma24(m): 4:27am On Sep 20, 2019
presleYzzi:
undecided

Hmmm

This libido I've been hearing upandan, is it a soft drink or a beer??

2 Likes

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After 21-Year-Old Lady Dumped Him by Flashvite: 4:28am On Sep 20, 2019
What a fast way to waste your life
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After 21-Year-Old Lady Dumped Him by Chanchit: 5:09am On Sep 20, 2019
BULLIONVAN4:
So the said awilo is an igbo man?? yes for the father,daughter and friend, that happened around 2017 but for one person, i can't really say his tribe due to 2 foriegn names.

No o, the Awilo guy na Togo. Even if the father daughter own na 1900, e just reach nairaland front page, so it's new to me. Now gtfo my mention.
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After 21-Year-Old Lady Dumped Him by nomsreal(m): 5:29am On Sep 20, 2019
LadySarah:
It is surprising that a jobless person gets erection.Thank God She informed her parents.

Na dem dey get pass Na. Se Na person wey commot house 5am, come back 11pm, after enough stress wan dey get erection everyday
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After 21-Year-Old Lady Dumped Him by Vic74real: 5:32am On Sep 20, 2019
Imagine! Instead of looking for work.why wldnt he have high libido? He has all the time nah.Those who spend time working making money obviously would not have that much time for sex.And at such a young age.If he develops himself,work and gets money,what type of woman wld he not get in future? Its one of the most 'foolish death' I've ever heard
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After 21-Year-Old Lady Dumped Him by Nobody: 6:29am On Sep 20, 2019
mperornero:
. I thought I had this high libido , but when I met one kogi girl omo the babe wan use f*ck kill me grin after one month, if you see me eh.. I just tell her say I no do again cool
which area in kogi state
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After 21-Year-Old Lady Dumped Him by nisai: 6:39am On Sep 20, 2019
ursullalinda:
shocked Don't understand this sudden suicide madness both for relevant and irrelevant issues. I'm tired of typing RIP abeg they should park for now
Lmaogrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After 21-Year-Old Lady Dumped Him by nisai: 6:42am On Sep 20, 2019
Chekwube1989:
Yourba and south Africa youth are lazy pple,work na problems sorry but if u no u no
You must snap out of stupidity! It's bad.

2 Likes

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After 21-Year-Old Lady Dumped Him by stormborn28(m): 6:46am On Sep 20, 2019
LadySarah:
It is surprising that a jobless person gets erection.Thank God She informed her parents.

hmmmmm....Rasheedat "Animashaun"..... The man was hoping on the name. What a disappointment
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After 21-Year-Old Lady Dumped Him by stormborn28(m): 6:48am On Sep 20, 2019
Oma307:

which area in kogi state
see the way wey you quick quick ask for the area
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After 21-Year-Old Lady Dumped Him by Agugbadin: 6:52am On Sep 20, 2019
sunnychibs:
He died a shameful death

RIP lazy ass

No food and sex for a lazy husband to be. If he goes out he can get helper job at construction sites
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After 21-Year-Old Lady Dumped Him by stormborn28(m): 7:01am On Sep 20, 2019
tossie101:
Ok
the guy never meet correct girl wey dey nack.... He go dey shout Okokobiokor
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After 21-Year-Old Lady Dumped Him by chigoziem10(f): 7:17am On Sep 20, 2019
Sniper don suffer
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After 21-Year-Old Lady Dumped Him by JasonScoolari: 7:20am On Sep 20, 2019
Mariangeles:

Chai Chineke ! grin grin grin grin grin
Not only did you shake this table, you broke its four legs dude !
I am just being blunt BUT the moderator had to take down my comment. The TRUTH is indeed scary to them.

Good morning Marian.
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After 21-Year-Old Lady Dumped Him by Maxvasia(m): 7:22am On Sep 20, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After 21-Year-Old Lady Dumped Him by mechanics(m): 7:36am On Sep 20, 2019
Funny, so one should not be too high or low, just average.
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After 21-Year-Old Lady Dumped Him by mechanics(m): 7:38am On Sep 20, 2019
sunnychibs:
He died a shameful death

Sure, he will regret his action.
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After 21-Year-Old Lady Dumped Him by Komu1048(m): 7:58am On Sep 20, 2019
Chekwube1989:
Yourba and south Africa youth are lazy pple,work na problems sorry but if u no u
no

Stewpid ipob av started again. Real hard work r done by Yorubas not kidnapping n drug business, I which u can b slaughtered ryt now

2 Likes

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After 21-Year-Old Lady Dumped Him by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:19am On Sep 20, 2019
Musa wai mumu,

Idiot musa, if you are a muslim and you commited suicide, i dont have prayer to waste, allah warn us in quran you should not kill yourself, after all musa kill himself because of ordinary Girlfriend, idiot boy
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After 21-Year-Old Lady Dumped Him by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 20, 2019
presleYzzi:
undecided

Hmmm

This libido I've been hearing upandan, is it a soft drink or a beer??
It is krest

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2 Men Who Killed Okada Man In Ogun, Buried The Corpse In Shallow Grave Arrested / Suspected Cultists Kill Man In Delta (Graphic Photos) / Alaka, Badoo Cultist Wanted By Police (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.