Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,629 members, 7,847,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:51 PM

'How I Met Chris Brown' -Davido Opens Up About His Life And Fiancee - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'How I Met Chris Brown' -Davido Opens Up About His Life And Fiancee (823 Views)

Davido Opens Application For N250m Orphanage Fund (Pix) / Davido And Fiancee Chioma Allegedly End Their Relationship / Olamide And Fiancee, Bukunmi Suleiman Giving Gang Goals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'How I Met Chris Brown' -Davido Opens Up About His Life And Fiancee by chigurlade: 9:24pm On Sep 19, 2019
New York based radio station hot 97 recently had a chat with DMW label boss and superstar Davido .

OBO talked about growing up in Atlanta and how his music grew big in Africa, and how he met Chris Brown and got him  to be part of his ”Blow My Mind” single and plans to bring him to Nigeria in December.

The singer further disclosed the big names to be featured on his forthcoming album which is billed to drop in October.

The BET award winner also discussed working with Drake will be a major collaboration he’s looking forward to in his career and his relationship with his fiancee Chioma and how she makes the best food in the world, was not left out too.

Davido also revealed some surprising things about other artistes in Nigeria....

See video below;

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Shares A Sweet Kiss With Her Husband Kanye In New Loved-up Photo / Timaya Twerks For His Mother (Photos) / Caption This New Photo Of Davido And His Fiancee Chioma Rowland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.