Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Timaya Twerks For His Mother (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Twerks For His Mother (Photos) (818 Views)

Destiny Etiko Twerks For D'Banj (Video) / Davido Meets Yeo Pogba, Paul Pogba's Mother (Photos) / Josephine Edochie: Pete Edochie's Wife And Yul Edochie's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timaya Twerks For His Mother (Photos) by GistGoViral: 12:14pm On Oct 29, 2019
Nigerian dancehall singer, Timaya twerks for his mother in a new video. Gistmore reports

His mum was sitting closely watching her son, Timaya twerking vigorously for her.

Timaya wined his waist endlessly for his mother, this causes stir online as fans reacts.

He wrote;
Me and my MOTHER. This feeling priceless GOD
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4MyC6lFWru

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/timaya-twerks-for-his-mother

Re: Timaya Twerks For His Mother (Photos) by GistGoViral: 12:14pm On Oct 29, 2019

Re: Timaya Twerks For His Mother (Photos) by festacman(m): 12:22pm On Oct 29, 2019
Re: Timaya Twerks For His Mother (Photos) by Bluezy13(m): 12:23pm On Oct 29, 2019
Mama be like "you get luck say you get money, I for don curse you
Re: Timaya Twerks For His Mother (Photos) by GistGoViral: 12:35pm On Oct 29, 2019
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Says Chris Brown Next On Her Meet And Greet / Kizz Daniel Reportedly Welcomes Son With His Baby Mama, ‘Posh Merald' / Tacha Sues Blessing Okoro For Defamation Of Character, Demands #20M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.