Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,861 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

An Open Letter To Dr. Sunday Adelaja - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Open Letter To Dr. Sunday Adelaja (277 Views)

The Difference Between Christianity And Other Religions - Pastor Sunday Adelaja / Pastor Sunday Adelaja: Can Early Death Of A Person Be The Will Of God? / Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Dr. Sunday Adelaja by princevinco(m): 9:49pm On Sep 19, 2019
Dr. Sunday Adelaja, I really weep for you that you of all people, you could allow the devil to abort and destroy your ministry and destiny, thereby allowing God’s huge investment on you to be wasted.

I am writing to you this open letter hoping that you could allow the Holy Spirit to use it to minister to you as to be able to make use of the letter or you can allow the devil to use it to anger you as to despise the letter.

I am writing to you this open letter to remind you that God is still the God of a second chance. He said in Revelation 2:5 “Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.

Of a truth, when I listen to most of your proud and arrogant statements, I begin to ask myself if you have ever read 1Corinthians 4:7 which says, “For who makes you differ from another? And what do you have that you did not receive? Now if you did indeed receive it, why do you boast as if you had not received it?

Please, it is pride and arrogance to be talking about what you have done in the past because it is God who used you to accomplish those things. Jesus said in John 15:5 “I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing”.

Last time I was listening to you and I overheard you say that no man of God in Nigeria, not even Archbishop Idahosah had accomplished in ministry what you have accomplished.

I wish to point out, this statement is uncalled for. This is because your achievement is relative to your callings and ministry.
I really know that this is a bitter truth to you but I want you to realize that it is your trying to steal the glory of God that made the Spirit of God leave you.

Please, my dear, what you accomplish is determined by God’s calling in your life and it is what God called you to do that you are answerable for. All you are doing are what makes you popular and not what brings God the glory.

I want you to look at what the book of 2Timothy 2:19 – 21 which says, “Nevertheless the solid foundation of God stands, having this seal: “The Lord knows those who are His,” and, “Let everyone who names the name of Christ depart from iniquity.”

But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and silver, but also of wood and clay, some for honor and some for dishonor.

Therefore if anyone cleanses himself from the latter, he will be a vessel for honor, sanctified and useful for the Master, prepared for every good work.

From the above verses, it is the type of vessel that you are made up of that determines what is expected of you or what you accomplish in ministry. Assuming that you are a vessel of Gold, it will be foolish of you to be comparing your accomplishments with the vessel that is made of wood or clay.

Remember what 2 Corinthians 10:12 said, “For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.

In other words, you need to be mindful of your calling and stop poke nosing into the ministry and calling of another man. What you are called to do in ministry differ from what other men of God are called to do, but the important thing is that you fulfill your ministry.

Of a truth, you are but a motivational speaker, manifesting your oratory and charisma but all your messages lack unction. remember what 2 Corinthians 3:6 says, ” Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life”.

for the complete article, please visit the website http://destinymoulders.com/an-open-letter-to-dr-sunday-adelaja/

(1) (Reply)

Please Share Your Near Death Experience (NDE). / How I Rejected Boko Haram’s Offer To Renounce Christ - Pastor Who Spent 7 Months / Why “Biblical Marriage,” Not “Traditional Marriage?”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.