Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,411 members, 7,846,741 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Oduduwa United Kingdom: Yoruba Too Are Planning To Divide Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduduwa United Kingdom: Yoruba Too Are Planning To Divide Nigeria (4492 Views)

FG Warns Kukah Not To Divide Nigeria / Ayo Adebanjo Tells Buhari To Divide Nigeria Into Its Original Units Immediately / Agbakoba To Buhari: Apply Ojukwu Aburi Accord & Divide Nigeria Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oduduwa United Kingdom: Yoruba Too Are Planning To Divide Nigeria by frugal(m): 9:55am On Sep 20, 2019
You'd have to fight Biafra first to take anything from Delta and Edo.
Re: Oduduwa United Kingdom: Yoruba Too Are Planning To Divide Nigeria by Elemosho478: 11:15am On Sep 20, 2019
kenwhawha:

Not different from Today's afonja...same mindset. They know Nigeria is the best they can ever have. If they are left alone, they will suffer, suffer and suffer. Other tribes they have deceived for years with their propaganda will look at them and shake their head and say " so these people are fraud"

Lol Keep deceiving yourself

If Yoruba break away today, we would build the greatest nation
Re: Oduduwa United Kingdom: Yoruba Too Are Planning To Divide Nigeria by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 11:37am On Sep 20, 2019
The average urhobo and isoko man would rather be in biafra than be in whatever this is..

But they would best prefer to rule themselves
Re: Oduduwa United Kingdom: Yoruba Too Are Planning To Divide Nigeria by MONIKERREVEALER: 12:14pm On Sep 20, 2019
frugal:
You'd have to fight Biafra first to take anything from Delta and Edo.

are you from delta or edo?

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa United Kingdom: Yoruba Too Are Planning To Divide Nigeria by 2nattie(m): 1:39pm On Sep 20, 2019
Amatarasha:
Proudly ekiti
Ekiti isnt oduduwa

Kiss the truth kiss

Wetin Ekiti come be? Swahili?
Re: Oduduwa United Kingdom: Yoruba Too Are Planning To Divide Nigeria by selemempe: 3:14pm On Sep 20, 2019
Elemosho478:

Lol Keep deceiving yourself

If Yoruba break away today, we would build the greatest nation
so it means the yorubas dont want to build the greatest nation yet....cos its obvious u guys are the main champions of one nigeria even more than the north
Re: Oduduwa United Kingdom: Yoruba Too Are Planning To Divide Nigeria by SamNaijaboy: 3:24pm On Sep 20, 2019
Nobody wants to be in your Biafra chairman.
Itsekiri will definitely go with the Yorubas and likely Edos too. Urhobo and Isoko will remember what was done to them by Biafran forces in the mid-west and will rather dive enmass into the ocean than go with Biafra.
Same with Ijaw and Ikwerre and Akwa Ibom and all the people you are hoping will provide you sea access and oil.
There is always payback for being aggressive and attacking other people.
Some may even come along with us. We have hosted people for centuries peacefully in the SW and never attack nobody.
We have a live and let live policy about life

EmekusTHEgreat:
The average urhobo and isoko man would rather be in biafra than be in whatever this is..

But they would best prefer to rule themselves

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa United Kingdom: Yoruba Too Are Planning To Divide Nigeria by nku5: 3:33pm On Sep 20, 2019
I hope this isn't all to help Tinubu win 2023...
Re: Oduduwa United Kingdom: Yoruba Too Are Planning To Divide Nigeria by adoboy04(m): 4:30pm On Sep 20, 2019
kenwhawha:

Not different from Today's afonja...same mindset. They know Nigeria is the best they can ever have. If they are left alone, they will suffer, suffer and suffer. Other tribes they have deceived for years with their propaganda will look at them and shake their head and say " so these people are fraud"
Thanks, Yoruba will suffer, then you will enjoy. I think by now all Igbo could ve left Yoruba to suffer by leaving them alone and the Yoruba we start to come to east to beg to eat .I wonder what would ve being if Igbo are from western region and Yoruba coming to reside .
Re: Oduduwa United Kingdom: Yoruba Too Are Planning To Divide Nigeria by Doc10q: 4:50pm On Sep 20, 2019
Amatarasha:
See abiola face
Chai our pple ugly o grin

cheesy cheesy grin Lwkmd... IYoroba people go vex for u o
Re: Oduduwa United Kingdom: Yoruba Too Are Planning To Divide Nigeria by Doc10q: 4:54pm On Sep 20, 2019
Op better exclude warri from your stupid map. We can never be oduduwa.. We are BIAFRAns! Get dah into your head angry
Oil theives! u will not get our oil

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa United Kingdom: Yoruba Too Are Planning To Divide Nigeria by Doc10q: 5:03pm On Sep 20, 2019
Validated:
OP kindly re-adjust your map to exclude former Benin and Delta provinces aka MidWest from your dreamed Oduduwa. We have NOTHING in common, neither Kith NOR Kin. Thank you grin grin grin grin

Thank you. U have sense. Because they want oil, they want to include our delta by force

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa United Kingdom: Yoruba Too Are Planning To Divide Nigeria by Doc10q: 5:05pm On Sep 20, 2019
Validated:
OP kindly re-adjust your map to exclude former Benin and Delta provinces aka MidWest from your dreamed Oduduwa. We have NOTHING in common, neither Kith NOR Kin. Thank you grin grin grin grin

Thank you. U have sense.

Because they want oil, they want to include our delta by force. We are not even related by anything. But we have similar cultures and traditions with d ibos. Oduduwa remove us from ur map oo

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa United Kingdom: Yoruba Too Are Planning To Divide Nigeria by Doc10q: 5:09pm On Sep 20, 2019
adoboy04:
We don't need to include Benin, warri, and Lokoja except they want to join us .I support this 100%

What are u saying. Delta is biafra.. Warri is biafra. We are not oduduwa and can never be! Get that into your skull

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa United Kingdom: Yoruba Too Are Planning To Divide Nigeria by Small080(m): 8:24pm On Sep 20, 2019
I think Lagos will be the capital......
Re: Oduduwa United Kingdom: Yoruba Too Are Planning To Divide Nigeria by Psalmy2cute(m): 9:03pm On Sep 20, 2019
Small080:
Other pictures
Kindly exclude warri from your rubbish republic.. I'd rather go with biafra..

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa United Kingdom: Yoruba Too Are Planning To Divide Nigeria by Amumaigwe: 9:10pm On Sep 20, 2019
selemempe:
I support this with all my heart. The yorubas should push to leave this shithole...Nigeria dont deserve the great yorubas.
Good to see u are taking benin and warri too. Thats nice.
Even illorin? Wow this is so good. I support it 100%

Taking Ilorin, a city conquered by the Fulanis, is a tall ambition.
My 2 cents.
Re: Oduduwa United Kingdom: Yoruba Too Are Planning To Divide Nigeria by Small080(m): 7:28am On Sep 21, 2019
Psalmy2cute:

Kindly exclude warri from your rubbish republic.. I'd rather go with biafra..
I no go talk grin grin
Re: Oduduwa United Kingdom: Yoruba Too Are Planning To Divide Nigeria by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 8:14am On Sep 21, 2019
SamNaijaboy:
Itsekiri will definitely go with the Yorubas and likely Edos too. Urhobo and Isoko will remember what was done to them by Biafran forces in the mid-west and will rather dive enmass into the ocean than go with Biafra.
Same with Ijaw and Ikwerre and Akwa Ibom and all the people you are hoping will provide you sea access and oil.
Some may even come along with us. We have hosted people for centuries peacefully in the SW and never attack nobody.

Bros, think about what you just said, ikwerre?? An Igbo speaking people, who till today are considered and consider themselves igbo stay with yorubas.. stop taking too much colarado..
Re: Oduduwa United Kingdom: Yoruba Too Are Planning To Divide Nigeria by nku5: 8:43am On Sep 21, 2019
SamNaijaboy:

The people of the midwest (Edo-Delta) campaigned for decades and fought tooth and nail to leave your western region in 1963 and be on their own because of marginalization. See the landslide victory in their referendum

Re: Oduduwa United Kingdom: Yoruba Too Are Planning To Divide Nigeria by Uchek(m): 10:55am On Sep 21, 2019
Your leaders lost that opportunity in 1967

selemempe:
I support this with all my heart. The yorubas should push to leave this shithole...Nigeria dont deserve the great yorubas.
Good to see u are taking benin and warri too. Thats nice.
Even illorin? Wow this is so good. I support it 100%
Re: Oduduwa United Kingdom: Yoruba Too Are Planning To Divide Nigeria by T9ksy(m): 12:23pm On Sep 21, 2019
nku5:

The people of the midwest (Edo-Delta) campaigned for decades and fought tooth and nail to leave your western region in 1963 and be on their own because of marginalization. See the landslide victory in their referendum

So according to you, the mid-west fought for decades for its own region? What about the minorities in the north and the eastern region? Were they allowed to have a referendum to determine their future in these region they found themselves in ?
Re: Oduduwa United Kingdom: Yoruba Too Are Planning To Divide Nigeria by SamNaijaboy: 3:15pm On Sep 21, 2019
You are not from Warri! Biafra & Warri? LOL

Doc10q:
Op better exclude warri from your stupid map. We can never be oduduwa.. We are BIAFRAns! Get dah into your head angry
Oil theives! u will not get our oil
Re: Oduduwa United Kingdom: Yoruba Too Are Planning To Divide Nigeria by SamNaijaboy: 3:17pm On Sep 21, 2019
Warri is Itsekiri and Itsekiri are Yoruba cousins. Let’s see who they will go with.

Doc10q:

Thank you. U have sense.

Because they want oil, they want to include our delta by force. We are not even related by anything. But we have similar cultures and traditions with d ibos. Oduduwa remove us from ur map oo
Re: Oduduwa United Kingdom: Yoruba Too Are Planning To Divide Nigeria by SamNaijaboy: 3:20pm On Sep 21, 2019
Ilorin has more than 90% Yoruba and Kwara as a whole is probably 85% Yoruba. Let’s see how they will decide to come. You think Lai Mohammed will leave Yoruba land? Or Cornelius Adebayo’s people, etc. you guys know nothing

Amumaigwe:

Taking Ilorin, a city conquered by the Fulanis, is a tall ambition.
My 2 cents.
Re: Oduduwa United Kingdom: Yoruba Too Are Planning To Divide Nigeria by SamNaijaboy: 3:30pm On Sep 21, 2019
Don’t forget the context.
If you ask Ekiti people if they wanted their own state fe Ondo State, of course they said yes.
Today if you ask Ijebu people if they want a separate state from the rest of Ogun state, they will say yes. More money from the central government.
Same thing that was sold to them by the Zik and Belewa administration that was seeking to cut Awolowo to size. See the timing: 1963. Same time Awolowo was sentenced to trial and jail for treason on trumped up charges.
The SE will never acknowledge the part Zik played to cut the Yorubas to size in 1963 out of bile for losing the premiership to Awo in 1950s.
Zik also partnered with the North to form government in 1959 instead of the Yorubas.
It is not today that the SE has been stabbing the SW in the back.
Anyways for the minorities, when Nigeria breaks up, they will have a chance to decide who to be with. I think they will overwhelmingly choose Yoruba over Biafra

nku5:

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shame On You – Kanu Mocks Iheanacho, Ndidi For Displaying Nigerian Flag / Bonny Belongs To Ijaws! / Breaking ! Leaked Police Secret Memo Confirm Kano Attack Was Suicide Bomber -pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.