Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,575 members, 7,958,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:04 AM

Tonto Dikeh Slams Nigerian Culture, Shows Support For Bobrisky Against Protestin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Slams Nigerian Culture, Shows Support For Bobrisky Against Protestin (761 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman / Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! / Tonto Dikeh Slams Troll Who Said She Should Stop Packaging Her Fallen Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Slams Nigerian Culture, Shows Support For Bobrisky Against Protestin by freelansa: 5:32am On Sep 20, 2019
Actress Tonto Dikeh has slammed the Nigerian culture after some youths took to the streets of Abuja in protest against Bobrisky.

The youths on the aegis of National Youths Council of Nigeria called for the likes of Bobrisky and their lifestyle to be kicked out of Nigeria.

Numbering about 500, the protesting youths took placards and headed for the National Assembly, Force Headquarters before stoping at the National Centre for Arts and Culture, NCAC.

According to the NYCN vice President, Mukhtar Jebba:

“Consequently , the NYCN today , September 18 2019 declares Bobrisky as persona non grata , as he is a man (not a woman ) . For national interest, we call on the ever – conscious, ever- ready , combatant Nigerian youths and comrades of like minds to, without fear or favour , kick out Bobrisky and his likes wherever they come across them. Nigeria is not a place for LGBT and we shall fight this to the end.”

Reacting to the protest, Tonto Dikeh wondered why they didn’t channel that energy against the lack of basic amenities in Nigeria.

Slamming the Nigerian culture which the youths say they are trying to protect, Tonto Dikeh wrote:

“MAHN F*CK YOUR CULTURE….
AND BEFORE YOU INSULT ME “F*CK YOU TOO”

https://wotzup.ng/tonto-dikeh-slams-nigerian-culture-shows-support-for-bobrisky-against-protesting-youths/

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Nigerian Culture, Shows Support For Bobrisky Against Protestin by alBHAGDADI: 5:43am On Sep 20, 2019
Some celebrities act brainless. So, because we lack basic amenities since 1960, people shouldn't protest against a new trend of problems? You expect Nigerians to wait till LGBTQ (Let God Burn Them Quickly) swallows us all before we complain? Is that now he we slept until corruption became a monster?

For all those calling the actions of the youths and that of the National Centre for Arts and Culture, NCAC, a misplaced priority, please think again.

What do you expect NCAC to be doing? Fighting for a reduction in fuel price or fighting against senators for allocating N5.9b for cars? Is that what their agency is for?

Their agency is set up to cater to cultural needs, hence the reason they are stamping out alien cultures.

But trust Nigerian 'first to comment' youth to not wrap their head around all the facts before commenting. That's why they are easily influenced by dumb celebrities who are willing tools in Satan's hands who firmly grips their soul on an hell-bound journey.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Nigerian Culture, Shows Support For Bobrisky Against Protestin by horlarwereleh(m): 6:05am On Sep 20, 2019
cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Nigerian Culture, Shows Support For Bobrisky Against Protestin by blesskewe(f): 6:14am On Sep 20, 2019
Idris is a man
Not that by force woman he wanna be
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Nigerian Culture, Shows Support For Bobrisky Against Protestin by Aonkuuse(m): 6:15am On Sep 20, 2019
This one is not even normal, so because we lack the things mentioned above we should actually add bobrisky problem to them? Please stop disturbing the public with your senseless analysis. If you were this intelligent you won't have fall into the hand of a yahoo boy as you claimed.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Nigerian Culture, Shows Support For Bobrisky Against Protestin by freelansa: 10:23am On Sep 20, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Nigerian Culture, Shows Support For Bobrisky Against Protestin by chariisGRACE(m): 10:26am On Sep 20, 2019
I stand with Tontolet on this.
The energy expended to protest against Bobrisky has never been used to protest against major problems like Insecurity etc.

Na Bobrisky Be the problem of Nigeria?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Nigerian Culture, Shows Support For Bobrisky Against Protestin by freelansa: 4:48pm On Sep 20, 2019
chariisGRACE:
I stand with Tontolet on this.
The energy expended to protest against Bobrisky has never been used to protest against major problems like Insecurity etc.

Na Bobrisky Be the problem of Nigeria?

Are you a Nigerian at all?

Your statement sounds uninformed.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Nigerian Culture, Shows Support For Bobrisky Against Protestin by chariisGRACE(m): 5:27pm On Sep 20, 2019
freelansa:

Are you a Nigerian at all?
Your statement sounds uninformed.
I am not a Nigerian oo. I am from Akwa Ibom

(1) (Reply)

I Almost Committed Suicide When Things Became Hard – Oladips / Ada Ijele's Birthday: Flavour Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday / “I Have Never Bleached My Skin In My Life” – Laura Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.