Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

How I Trapped Her – Gracious West, Rivers Serial Killer Narrates - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Trapped Her – Gracious West, Rivers Serial Killer Narrates (58503 Views)

Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison / Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' / Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Trapped Her – Gracious West, Rivers Serial Killer Narrates by doctokwus: 7:49am On Sep 20, 2019
I suspect the police may have arrested a mentally challenged man and called him the murderer.
This story is like the man was coached by the police to say some things and he forgot because he wasn't even close to the murder scenes,talkless of being the murderer.

1 Like

Re: How I Trapped Her – Gracious West, Rivers Serial Killer Narrates by MoLayonu: 7:50am On Sep 20, 2019
Wicked soul
Re: How I Trapped Her – Gracious West, Rivers Serial Killer Narrates by WalkerMichael(m): 7:50am On Sep 20, 2019
So he's still one of them.

Always knew this was a group thing.

He's a very wicked human. Why take a life when you can't create one?

Justice should prevail. May he die a very miserable one for causing pain to innocent ladies family and loved ones
Re: How I Trapped Her – Gracious West, Rivers Serial Killer Narrates by sinola(m): 7:50am On Sep 20, 2019
my instinct is telling me that this guy is not the serial killer.Our men of police is on it again.....Bola Igeh template being played
Re: How I Trapped Her – Gracious West, Rivers Serial Killer Narrates by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 20, 2019
greatme2good:
What's his reason and gain for killing her that's all I want to know.

Most serial killers don't have a 'concrete' reason...for some they have a mental illness...making them feeling 'compelled to do what they do'

3 Likes

Re: How I Trapped Her – Gracious West, Rivers Serial Killer Narrates by philip0906(m): 7:50am On Sep 20, 2019
The question is why?

What's his motive? Why did he kill her? What for?
Re: How I Trapped Her – Gracious West, Rivers Serial Killer Narrates by naijadrivablog: 7:51am On Sep 20, 2019
Is it not that Hotel just by Rumuola flyover/ Bus stop? shocked
Thank God he was caught.

2 Likes

Re: How I Trapped Her – Gracious West, Rivers Serial Killer Narrates by NnamdiN: 7:52am On Sep 20, 2019
Same incomplete thing we saw as video, this one just a made a transcript and it's on fp?
Re: How I Trapped Her – Gracious West, Rivers Serial Killer Narrates by chukwuibuipob: 7:53am On Sep 20, 2019
sad angry angry sad angry sad angry angry sad angry sad angry soak the beast balls in undiluted acid.Baztard

1 Like

Re: How I Trapped Her – Gracious West, Rivers Serial Killer Narrates by tunary(m): 7:53am On Sep 20, 2019
mamajj17:
Some people get Mind , Chai lipsrsealed undecided
Una no dey hear word, if you like make you am go hotel or him house, na Una sabi
Re: How I Trapped Her – Gracious West, Rivers Serial Killer Narrates by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 7:53am On Sep 20, 2019
Had a hard time maneuvering the use of English on this post, but I'm glad he got caught.
Re: How I Trapped Her – Gracious West, Rivers Serial Killer Narrates by Vado(m): 7:54am On Sep 20, 2019
This heartless fool can't be less than 40 years old. What a prick of a Sapien.

Girls!!! This selling your pvssy business is a very risky one. Desist if you can. angry

2 Likes

Re: How I Trapped Her – Gracious West, Rivers Serial Killer Narrates by Slymonster(m): 7:54am On Sep 20, 2019
Christmasdon:
Why killing them for just no Cause.

A demon in him.
Re: How I Trapped Her – Gracious West, Rivers Serial Killer Narrates by Powermind: 7:54am On Sep 20, 2019
Question is, why was this guy not handcuffed while he was talking?
Re: How I Trapped Her – Gracious West, Rivers Serial Killer Narrates by tooth4tooth: 7:54am On Sep 20, 2019
What exactly is his motive of killing those girls

That question still demands an answer.

1 Like

Re: How I Trapped Her – Gracious West, Rivers Serial Killer Narrates by McTobe(m): 7:54am On Sep 20, 2019
What kind of grammatical expression is this.
Re: How I Trapped Her – Gracious West, Rivers Serial Killer Narrates by wamide042(m): 7:55am On Sep 20, 2019
I said it yesterday, and am still saying it again
My instincts tells me that’s not the person they are looking for.. somethings are not right with his story....

The pillow case story no add up....

3 Likes

Re: How I Trapped Her – Gracious West, Rivers Serial Killer Narrates by calabaman(m): 7:55am On Sep 20, 2019
greatme2good:
What's his reason and gain for killing her that's all I want to know.

^^
Me too.

The way psychopaths think ehn.
Re: How I Trapped Her – Gracious West, Rivers Serial Killer Narrates by baby124: 7:55am On Sep 20, 2019
PoliticalWitch:

Depends...some people look older than their actual age...and some look younger.

Recently saw a 48 year old in the course of my day job. If not for the grey hair..he could have passed for 28.
I know. But this guy here, he’s not 26. Did you see his pot belly and yansh in the video? That belle has seen not less than 15yrs of beer drinking. He’s also not smallish in size. Shorter or smaller people tend to look younger. This guy you are seeing here is probably 38yrs. Let him show the police his father’s house or family compound first.

1 Like

Re: How I Trapped Her – Gracious West, Rivers Serial Killer Narrates by actualization: 7:57am On Sep 20, 2019
Wickedness. of man. to man..... ....... Get Golden-bows....for Decorations...08023410243..
Re: How I Trapped Her – Gracious West, Rivers Serial Killer Narrates by blackboy(m): 7:58am On Sep 20, 2019
Wicked man. He wants to have free sex after agreeing to pay. And not only robbing her but also taking her life. God punish him and I pray the courts punish him too.
Re: How I Trapped Her – Gracious West, Rivers Serial Killer Narrates by Chu2k2: 7:58am On Sep 20, 2019
The story does not add up....
The police is into a face lifting game here....
The serial killer can't remember the name of the hotel where he killed his victim.
And he confuses wrapper with pillor case...
Having committed such crime, it goes to tell that the killer not just an everyday criminal..
Dude, is intelligent to be associated with such crime and as such, such mistakes need not arise...

2 Likes

Re: How I Trapped Her – Gracious West, Rivers Serial Killer Narrates by Osobi32(m): 7:59am On Sep 20, 2019
The story is not adding up, something is not right! I sincerely don't believe this guy is the real serial killer.

2 Likes

Re: How I Trapped Her – Gracious West, Rivers Serial Killer Narrates by Kapeter(m): 8:00am On Sep 20, 2019
Did he kill her because he doesn't have money to pay her or what?
Seems this west is only responsible for the death of one, what about the rest?
Police should unravel the whole thing quickly jare.

1 Like

Re: How I Trapped Her – Gracious West, Rivers Serial Killer Narrates by Dracas: 8:03am On Sep 20, 2019
I still don't get the motive for the killing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Trapped Her – Gracious West, Rivers Serial Killer Narrates by WarriAproko: 8:03am On Sep 20, 2019
Nollywood over to u. Serial Killer.. Season 1-6 grin
Re: How I Trapped Her – Gracious West, Rivers Serial Killer Narrates by Ishilove: 8:03am On Sep 20, 2019
What's it with Nigeria and unsupervised confessions? A good lawyer will shoot this statement down and then still turn around to sue the police. Ahan!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Trapped Her – Gracious West, Rivers Serial Killer Narrates by WarriAproko: 8:05am On Sep 20, 2019
Police should drill him well make we know if he get other members sad
Re: How I Trapped Her – Gracious West, Rivers Serial Killer Narrates by Davide020(m): 8:06am On Sep 20, 2019
Limitednow:

Read More: https://www.google.com/amp/s/todaypoliticsng.com/how-i-trapped-her-suspected-rivers-serial-killer-narrates/amp/
God don punish you already, na to sentence am to death like goat oo, no time abeg for safety..
Re: How I Trapped Her – Gracious West, Rivers Serial Killer Narrates by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 20, 2019
Ishilove:
What's it with Nigeria and unsupervised confessions? A good lawyer will shoot this statement down and then still turn around to sue the police. Ahan!

That's why anyone with a good lawyer can run rings round these jokers. See as efcc don shut mouth on naira Marley matter. All Nigerian Police know how to do is bully poor people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Trapped Her – Gracious West, Rivers Serial Killer Narrates by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 20, 2019
Aonkuuse:
Now you are trapped sir. Say no to crime against a follow human

So, we can say "yes" to crime against an un-follow animal

smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her / Gracious David-West Sentenced To Death By Hanging / Dispatch Rider Caught With A Baby Inside Box In Lagos (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.