Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,834 members, 7,824,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Wizkid And His Son, Zion Balogun, In Adorable New Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And His Son, Zion Balogun, In Adorable New Photo (40561 Views)

Zion Balogun Is A Stunt Rider / Wizkid And His Son, Zion Balogun In Adorable New Photo / Wizkid’s Son, Zion Balogun, Is Actually Growing Fast (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid And His Son, Zion Balogun, In Adorable New Photo by larryking540: 3:30pm On Sep 20, 2019
Bluezy13:

See as you dey carry another person matter for head
na music journalist e b,
na people personal affairs he day put mouth
lol
Re: Wizkid And His Son, Zion Balogun, In Adorable New Photo by Gideoniteprime4: 3:36pm On Sep 20, 2019
chainy:
I see grin
Nice thing you got going grin
Re: Wizkid And His Son, Zion Balogun, In Adorable New Photo by Wiifesnatcher(m): 3:43pm On Sep 20, 2019
[s]
Joshmodest:
The love wizkid has for this boy , is the reason his baby mama's labelled him a dead beat dad , it's clear the relationship with their mothers , is affecting the relationship with his sons , which isn't the best !
I am not a fan of Davido's music , and I will pick wizkid 10000 times over him , but on the issue of handling his baby mama's and thier kids , Davido scored a bull's eye , the hatred he has for Sophia didn't affect his relationship with imade , he loves all his kids equally which is the most important thing , even more important than the music !
I hope Wizkid doesn't regret his actions in future !
[/s]

unfortunately Davido and WizKid even if they're twins, they can't live the same lifestyle

worry about yourself and leave these comparative alone

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And His Son, Zion Balogun, In Adorable New Photo by Wiifesnatcher(m): 3:44pm On Sep 20, 2019
that kid is the carbon copy of him

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And His Son, Zion Balogun, In Adorable New Photo by Saviola6053: 4:08pm On Sep 20, 2019
Dont be surprised. This his sin fit dissapoint am
Re: Wizkid And His Son, Zion Balogun, In Adorable New Photo by AlphaDavid: 4:10pm On Sep 20, 2019
Joshmodest:
The love wizkid has for this boy , is the reason his baby mama's labelled him a dead beat dad , it's clear the relationship with their mothers , is affecting the relationship with his sons , which isn't the best !
I am not a fan of Davido's music , and I will pick wizkid 10000 times over him , but on the issue of handling his baby mama's and thier kids , Davido scored a bull's eye , the hatred he has for Sophia didn't affect his relationship with imade , he loves all his kids equally which is the most important thing , even more important than the music !

Guy who ask you all this trash you type? Una blacks get problem o!

Haba!
Re: Wizkid And His Son, Zion Balogun, In Adorable New Photo by MrCarterlee(m): 4:11pm On Sep 20, 2019
ForeThinker:
So I have been forgotten so soon eh?
that’s Bolu grin
Re: Wizkid And His Son, Zion Balogun, In Adorable New Photo by AlphaDavid: 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2019
Onyi22:

Busy body, did davido told you that he hate Sophia?

Aunty!! Did David tell_____not told.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And His Son, Zion Balogun, In Adorable New Photo by Librarianp(m): 4:13pm On Sep 20, 2019
Nice one, but it will be better if he can settle down for one woman
Re: Wizkid And His Son, Zion Balogun, In Adorable New Photo by piagetskinner(m): 4:13pm On Sep 20, 2019
subtlemee:
One day outing after six months absence they'll post pictures everywhere so they won't be called deadbeat...if you are that responsible marry and settle down

Nice pic and smile... what’s cooking in that pot behind you? smiley
Re: Wizkid And His Son, Zion Balogun, In Adorable New Photo by AlphaDavid: 4:14pm On Sep 20, 2019
sentorial:
If Whizkid truly love this son, he would go and marry the boy's mother.

Outsmart Binary Options Websites, Make 100% Profit in 25 mins Repeatedly. Click Here to Learn How

Go marry am for Wizzy nah.

Bros wey mumu!
Re: Wizkid And His Son, Zion Balogun, In Adorable New Photo by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 20, 2019
Bluezy13:

see as e take him time analyse person matter
Re: Wizkid And His Son, Zion Balogun, In Adorable New Photo by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 20, 2019
Joshmodest:

Bros u get time o
Re: Wizkid And His Son, Zion Balogun, In Adorable New Photo by subtlemee(f): 4:15pm On Sep 20, 2019
piagetskinner:

Nice pic and smile... what’s cooking in that pot behind you? smiley

Dog meat grin
Re: Wizkid And His Son, Zion Balogun, In Adorable New Photo by stanleysani(m): 4:25pm On Sep 20, 2019
lovely
Re: Wizkid And His Son, Zion Balogun, In Adorable New Photo by Angelacruz: 6:42pm On Sep 20, 2019
Asin
Bluezy13:

Re: Wizkid And His Son, Zion Balogun, In Adorable New Photo by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 20, 2019
sentorial:
If Whizkid truly love this son, he would go and marry the boy's mother.

Outsmart Binary Options Websites, Make 100% Profit in 25 mins Repeatedly. Click Here to Learn How
Lol! He said a long long time ago he was NEVER going to get married. I don’t think he loves Jada dt much too. It’s Zion dt keeps him around her, plus she doesn’t have Wahala.
Re: Wizkid And His Son, Zion Balogun, In Adorable New Photo by omobeey(f): 9:22pm On Sep 20, 2019
Too much sense will not kill you �
quote author=subtlemee post=82407403]One day outing after six months absence they'll post pictures everywhere so they won't be called deadbeat...if you are that responsible marry and settle down [/quote]
Re: Wizkid And His Son, Zion Balogun, In Adorable New Photo by piagetskinner(m): 12:22am On Sep 21, 2019
subtlemee:

Dog meat grin

Lol... I heard it’s delicious
Re: Wizkid And His Son, Zion Balogun, In Adorable New Photo by mediclife1987(m): 4:07pm On Sep 21, 2019
DjHypno:
Only God knows why Wizkid likes this boy than his other sons.

This hot Afrobeats/Hip-Hop DJ mix will spice up your weekend.
Download now on my signature.

When a man isn't ready to be a father and you force him to be, you've just succeeded in turning him into a monster.

It's obvious he actually wanted a kid from the 3rd woman and not the 2others, but them carry him matter for head give am belle by force.

I even dey fear one babe wey I don fvck taya for here. The way she just dey shout, marriage upadan dey confuse me, and I no use rubber.

Make my plans to japa for here just click abeg. She's on her own be that o!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And His Son, Zion Balogun, In Adorable New Photo by Kalashnikov102(m): 10:01pm On Sep 21, 2019
Na now e gat to show him sef or else pikin go grow change am for am !

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Looking Sexy In Bum Short (photos) / Meet Eva Chris: "My Curve Brings A Lot Of Attention" - Nollywood Actress Says / Swedish Rapper Einar Shot Dead At 19 (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.