Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Uriel Oputa Reacts To Her Edited Photos That Went Viral Last Week - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uriel Oputa Reacts To Her Edited Photos That Went Viral Last Week (40567 Views)

Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) / Uriel Oputa Reacts To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Ruiz Jr / Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uriel Oputa Reacts To Her Edited Photos That Went Viral Last Week by Driftingking(m): 9:21am On Aug 05, 2017
Uriel Oputa has finally reacted to her doctored photos that went viral few days back!

The Big Brother Naija former housemate, while reacting to the photos, couple with the shade from Yaw Naija, she wrote;

Dont always believe everything you read lol..somebody went out of their way to edit my picture smh) some people are really out there to bring you down, when the bad picture went around i got so many Dms people supporting me and others calling me Ugly black B***h/ bleach abeg/ dirty skin.. which was very shocking coming from my own people…

i didnt react i just stood by that fact that i am Black i have a big nose ,big lips, big hips ,big hands/legs thick tough African hair… i’m beautiful God made NO mistake…I’m African a full Nigerian woman .. Oguta blood oh im beautiful … i will forever stand up for Nature .. We are all beautiful Love your self mehn cause some people will hate you .Thank you @yawnaijaent … Happiness is my Goal

http://www.lailasblog.com/bitter-uriel-reacts-edited-photos-went-viral-last-weekend/

1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To Her Edited Photos That Went Viral Last Week by Jostico: 9:24am On Aug 05, 2017
Both real and internet, you look the same.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To Her Edited Photos That Went Viral Last Week by MhizzAJ(f): 9:36am On Aug 05, 2017
Uriel s beautiful

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To Her Edited Photos That Went Viral Last Week by vivypretty(f): 9:39am On Aug 05, 2017
hmmmm. love thy self. she is ok though
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To Her Edited Photos That Went Viral Last Week by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 05, 2017
And I thought monkey dey ugly
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To Her Edited Photos That Went Viral Last Week by simplyhonest(m): 9:48am On Aug 05, 2017
keep shining dear.... self happiness is the key...

4 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To Her Edited Photos That Went Viral Last Week by NickiSlay(f): 10:05am On Aug 05, 2017
Make up artists sometimes over edit pictures to make them look uglier than they really are

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To Her Edited Photos That Went Viral Last Week by Larrey(f): 10:11am On Aug 05, 2017
grin
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To Her Edited Photos That Went Viral Last Week by ShawttySoFyne(f): 10:16am On Aug 05, 2017
Shocked is an understatement shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To Her Edited Photos That Went Viral Last Week by Kobicove(m): 10:45am On Aug 05, 2017
Na dem sabi undecided
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To Her Edited Photos That Went Viral Last Week by Tynasparks(f): 10:52am On Aug 05, 2017
Shes beautiful all the way.

5 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To Her Edited Photos That Went Viral Last Week by Husty(m): 12:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
Truth be told sha she's h'ay h'ugly h'angel..

6 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To Her Edited Photos That Went Viral Last Week by speezyWears: 12:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
this girl mess go smell as badly as her "internet" face looks
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To Her Edited Photos That Went Viral Last Week by helphelp: 12:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
K

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To Her Edited Photos That Went Viral Last Week by bbbabes(f): 12:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
MANdam, beauty far from you
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To Her Edited Photos That Went Viral Last Week by MrKong: 12:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
She crazy
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To Her Edited Photos That Went Viral Last Week by MrEdimulo82(m): 12:56pm On Aug 05, 2017
Aunty, shift.....since u wan enter news again....oya take

Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To Her Edited Photos That Went Viral Last Week by Philistine(m): 12:56pm On Aug 05, 2017
speezyWears:
this girl mess go smell as badly as her "internet" face looks
grin grin grin grin
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To Her Edited Photos That Went Viral Last Week by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
Who knows her age I want to know if it's appropriate to crush on her or not shocked

5 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To Her Edited Photos That Went Viral Last Week by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 05, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To Her Edited Photos That Went Viral Last Week by Krystaal(m): 12:58pm On Aug 05, 2017
see face?! Beautiful or Ugly as far as you have a firm nice tits and big hot bubble but...even Lalasticlala likes big boobs...so I'm not the only one
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To Her Edited Photos That Went Viral Last Week by King4Roller: 12:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
Piiko:
Who knows her age I want to know if it's appropriate to crush on her or not shocked
Even if she is 80. I will crush,grind

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To Her Edited Photos That Went Viral Last Week by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 05, 2017
King4Roller:

Even if she is 80. I will crush,grind
my friend runs her fans page, I can easily reach out to her but I dunno if she's worth it
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To Her Edited Photos That Went Viral Last Week by legendte(m): 1:01pm On Aug 05, 2017
My crush
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To Her Edited Photos That Went Viral Last Week by PETUK(m): 1:06pm On Aug 05, 2017
The word Viral is loosely use these days, how can it be viral and yet I didn't see it?

6 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To Her Edited Photos That Went Viral Last Week by kenex4ever(m): 1:07pm On Aug 05, 2017
bbbabes:
MANdam, beauty far from you
see who is talking

She is 50times prettier, more beautiful than u can ever be.
Just look at ur pix.
We saw her in bb house with and without make up, waking up from sleep, eating, etc but she never looked ugly so no matter what u say now, She is black n beautiful.

The only person prettier than her in d house was tboss. Even d guys in d house such as John, Bassey, kemen and soma confirmed it.

10 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To Her Edited Photos That Went Viral Last Week by Abagworo(m): 1:14pm On Aug 05, 2017
Driftingking:
Uriel Oputa has finally reacted to her doctored photos that went viral few days back!

The Big Brother Naija former housemate, while reacting to the photos, couple with the shade from Yaw Naija, she wrote;

http://www.lailasblog.com/bitter-uriel-reacts-edited-photos-went-viral-last-weekend/

I love my sister to the bone.
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To Her Edited Photos That Went Viral Last Week by NobleAngell(f): 1:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
Hipsy gypsie Uriel. *inBisola'svoice*
Re: Uriel Oputa Reacts To Her Edited Photos That Went Viral Last Week by junnyjake(m): 1:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
But she was fine without makeup while in the house na.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

L.A.X Buys Prado And Benz, As They Are Delivered In A Day / Ay’s Brother, Lanre Makun Weds In Style (Photos) / Psquare, Aki & Pawpaw & Bracket Duo In A Private Jet Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.