Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Nigerian Naira Fast Becoming The Weakest Currency In Africa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Naira Fast Becoming The Weakest Currency In Africa (1787 Views)

South Eastern Aspirants Weakest In PDP Ticket Race / Nigerian Naira Fast Becoming The Weakest Currency In Africa.... / Sagay: This Is The Most Confused, Weakest INEC I Have Ever Seen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Nigerian Naira Fast Becoming The Weakest Currency In Africa by caprini1: 1:23pm On Sep 20, 2019
Just30:
can $1 buy what 400 naira can buy?
if your answer is no ...go and sleep
We talking Africa this one is talking dollars .
Re: Nigerian Naira Fast Becoming The Weakest Currency In Africa by Just30: 2:13pm On Sep 20, 2019
caprini1:
We talking Africa this one is talking dollars .
because all currencies are pegged to the dollar

simple economics

if you want to compare currencies

take 400 naira and come and spend it in Ghana
and let me take 5 cedis and come and spend it nigeria.

my 5 cedis will be king and i wont feel a thing

same way, compared to the Swedish SEK my Cedi was completely worthless in Stockholm

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Nigerians Reacted To The Deaths Of 36 Cows / How Do I Check Nin Number On Nimc Website. Help / The Unwarranted Attack On Fulanis By Yorubas.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.