Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

The Unwarranted Attack On Fulanis By Yorubas. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Unwarranted Attack On Fulanis By Yorubas. (1770 Views)

Police Arrest Ogun Resident For Attacks On Fulanis / Sunday Igboho: Attack On Fulanis Must Stop – Police Threatens Arrest / Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Unwarranted Attack On Fulanis By Yorubas. by Smoke55: 2:00pm On Jan 23, 2021
Any Reasonable Person Should Condemn The Attack On Fulanis In Sw By Yorubas,you Cant Just Wake Up And Start Issueing Quit Notice Or Attacking Fellow Innocent Citizens Doing Business In Your Region Just Because They Are Not Your Tribes Men,we Have Criminal Elements In Every Tribe Including Yoruba Land,who Will Now Issue Quit Notice To All The Yoruba Criminals,ritualist And Fraudstars In Sw?

To My Igbo Brothers Supporting This Dastard Act By Yoruba Miscreants Remember That To Yorubas You Are Also An Enemy And A Threat,adeyinka Grandson Once Issued Same Eviction Notice To Ndi Igbo Few Months Ago,when They Succesfully Evict Fulanis Guess Who Their Target Will Be Next? Igbos!!.

The Constitution Of Nigeria Gives Every Citizen The Right To Live Any Where In The Country,so Nobody Have The Right To Evict Any Citizen From Any Part Of The Country.

#peace!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Unwarranted Attack On Fulanis By Yorubas. by sammy329(m): 2:01pm On Jan 23, 2021
sad sad

Innocent people?

Do you know the havoc Fulani herdsmen has wrecked in that land?? Please don't speak of what you don't know, those Fulani people pushed them to wall. They can't be looking and smiling when stranger are busy kidnapping and killing people.

4 Likes

Re: The Unwarranted Attack On Fulanis By Yorubas. by Youngmaster0(m): 2:01pm On Jan 23, 2021
I have come across many news outlets where I have seen alot of Yoruba people complaining about the northern Fulani activities in Nigeria , were they blind since 2015 or what ? because the east was the only region recieving the heat and the Yoruba felt it's none of their business as long as it doesn't affect them .now that the heat has spread to the whole of western region , they are even threatening civil war the same thing they accused Igbos of doing thereby causing instability in our so called dear country .
I remembered their usual slogan , " as long as he is a Nigerian , he has the right to live and do business anywhere in Nigeria " what happened? are Yorubas no longer accommodating ? now they are calling on everybody to join hands and fight the same people they have been protecting since 2015 with their media . I call on Igbos to pls ignore these people , this is their fight and we care less about them , we have ESN and we are fine with that . once FG gives one of their sons an important post in the country all of them will change and start attacking Igbos verbally . he who brings in ant infested firewood should be ready to entertain lizards .They have been romancing with these people so they should enjoy the music alone .Igbos remember #endsars , remember how they said we were destroying their cities .DO NOT SYMPATHISE WITH A POTENTIAL ENEMY , these people are not stable on any agreement.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Unwarranted Attack On Fulanis By Yorubas. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 23, 2021
Divide and Rule

Foolanis pant on fire

8 Likes

Re: The Unwarranted Attack On Fulanis By Yorubas. by naijaking1: 2:04pm On Jan 23, 2021
Op, unwarranted is not the word to use here, ok.

1 Like

Re: The Unwarranted Attack On Fulanis By Yorubas. by Smoke55: 2:09pm On Jan 23, 2021
Mikecold:
Divide and Rule

Foolanis pant on fire
nwanne Abum Nwa Afor Igbo,i Hope You Undstnd What I'm Trying To Say,ndi Yoruba Abughi Ndi ha na mmadu na emeko ife,ndi igbo kwesiri imuru anya ka azu,if they are accusing the fulanis of kidnapping,what will they accuse the igbos in lagos of?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Unwarranted Attack On Fulanis By Yorubas. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 23, 2021
Yoruba after mining skulls in their forest for Ritual purposes will blame fulanis for the act.

Every body always looking for scapegoats to fir their various crimes.

The only communities supporting this pdp thug called Sunday Igboho are in Ibarapaland in Oyo State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Unwarranted Attack On Fulanis By Yorubas. by Smoke55: 2:12pm On Jan 23, 2021
sammy329:
sad sad

Innocent people?

Do you know the havoc Fulani herdsmen has wrecked in that land?? Please don't speak of what you don't know, those Fulani people pushed them to wall. They can't be looking and smiling when stranger are busy kidnapping and killing people.
lets believe fulanis are kidnappers and bandits as you want us to believe,so what are the offence of the igbos in sw? because i remember vividly that you guys issued same eviction notice to igbos in sw few months ago.

3 Likes

Re: The Unwarranted Attack On Fulanis By Yorubas. by sammy329(m): 2:16pm On Jan 23, 2021
Smoke55:
lets believe fulanis are kidnappers and bandits as you want us to believe,so what are the offence of the igbos in sw? because i remember vividly that you guys issued same eviction notice to igbos in sw few months ago.
I don't anything about the eviction given to Igbos, who gave the order??

Since the Fulani community are not able to checkmate the criminal elements among them, it shows that they are complicit in the rampant killings and kidnapping.

2 Likes

Re: The Unwarranted Attack On Fulanis By Yorubas. by christistruth01: 2:16pm On Jan 23, 2021
Smoke55:
Any Reasonable Person Should Condemn The Attack On Fulanis In Sw By Yorubas,you Cant Just Wake Up And Start Issueing Quit Notice Or Attacking Fellow Innocent Citizens Doing Business In Your Region Just Because They Are Not Your Tribes Men,we Have Criminal Elements In Every Tribe Including Yoruba Land,who Will Now Issue Quit Notice To All The Yoruba Criminals,ritualist And Fraudstars In Sw?

To My Igbo Brothers Supporting This Dastard Act By Yoruba Miscreants Remember That To Yorubas You Are Also An Enemy And A Threat,adeyinka Grandson Once Issued Same Eviction Notice To Ndi Igbo Few Months Ago,when They Succesfully Evict Fulanis Guess Who Their Target Will Be Next? Igbos!!.

The Constitution Of Nigeria Gives Every Citizen The Right To Live Any Where In The Country,so Nobody Have The Right To Evict Any Citizen From Any Part Of The Country.

#peace!

It was the killer herdsmen that Started the Killings and Kidnapping in SW

Who killed the Oba of Ifon Ondo State?

What has Police done about that?

2 Likes

Re: The Unwarranted Attack On Fulanis By Yorubas. by helinues: 2:22pm On Jan 23, 2021
Acclaimed Lekki massacre still fresh in our memories.

Thanks but no thanks
Re: The Unwarranted Attack On Fulanis By Yorubas. by Smoke55: 2:23pm On Jan 23, 2021
sammy329:
I don't anything about the eviction given to Igbos, who gave the order??

Since the Fulani community are not able to checkmate the criminal elements among them, it shows that they are complicit in the rampant killings and kidnapping.
the eviction notice was issued by one adeyinka grandson after the endsars protest,and many of your brothers here were hailing and supporting him,you guys have been shouting that the igbos should leave your space and go back to their region what do you call that?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Unwarranted Attack On Fulanis By Yorubas. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 23, 2021
Fulani will NEVER conquer the south.

IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!!! Let this sink in...

helinues:

Thanks but no thanks
Re: The Unwarranted Attack On Fulanis By Yorubas. by sammy329(m): 2:24pm On Jan 23, 2021
Smoke55:
the eviction notice was issued by one adeyinka grandson after the endsars protest,and many of your brothers here were hailing and supporting him,you guys have been shouting that the igbos should leave your space and go back to their region what do you call that?
I don't know any Adeyinka Grandson and a lot of people don't him

1 Like

Re: The Unwarranted Attack On Fulanis By Yorubas. by helinues: 2:25pm On Jan 23, 2021
Jamjoon:
Fulani will NEVER conquer the south.

IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!!! Let this sink in...

And you couldn't read between the lines.

Toh
Re: The Unwarranted Attack On Fulanis By Yorubas. by Smoke55: 2:25pm On Jan 23, 2021
helinues:

Thanks but no thanks
who cares? abeg shift!
Re: The Unwarranted Attack On Fulanis By Yorubas. by helinues: 2:26pm On Jan 23, 2021
Smoke55:
who cares? abeg shift!

Just letting you guys know say your incitement is DBA
Re: The Unwarranted Attack On Fulanis By Yorubas. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nomadic terrorists abi?

Una no reach

ESN & others go handle una madness cheesy

One nijeriya kee u dia

helinues:

And you couldn't read between the lines.

Toh
Re: The Unwarranted Attack On Fulanis By Yorubas. by dumahi(m): 2:28pm On Jan 23, 2021
Smoke55, there is no smoke without fire. Your Fulani have been threatening to take over Nigeria and they keep matching words with action and they are supported by a Fulani-run FG. Yet, you call an attack on you 'unwarranted'? I guess you need to remove the smoke from your brain to enable you think clearly.

3 Likes

Re: The Unwarranted Attack On Fulanis By Yorubas. by TrueChristians: 2:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you.
Re: The Unwarranted Attack On Fulanis By Yorubas. by Smoke55: 2:30pm On Jan 23, 2021
sammy329:
I don't know any Adeyinka Grandson and a lot of people don't him
funny so today you don't no adeyinka grandson? do you no that before the eviction notice to fulanis nobody knew sunday igboho?? if adeyinka had carried out his threat on igbos then, it could have been same story today.

1 Like

Re: The Unwarranted Attack On Fulanis By Yorubas. by Smoke55: 2:32pm On Jan 23, 2021
helinues:

Just letting you guys know say your incitement is DBA
you don't have a choice than to live with it!
Re: The Unwarranted Attack On Fulanis By Yorubas. by sammy329(m): 2:32pm On Jan 23, 2021
Smoke55:
funny so today you don't no adeyinka grandson? do you no that before the eviction notice to fulanis nobody knew sunday igboho?? if adeyinka had carried out his threat on igbos then, it could have been same story today.
Sunday Igboho is common name and popular in Ibarapa land but Adeyinka Grandson is unknown, lemme go and google about him.

1 Like

Re: The Unwarranted Attack On Fulanis By Yorubas. by Smoke55: 2:34pm On Jan 23, 2021
dumahi:
Smoke55, there is no smoke without fire. Your Fulani have been threatening to take over Nigeria and they keep matching words with action and they are supported by a Fulani-run FG. Yet, you call an attack on you 'unwarranted'? I guess you need to remove the smoke from your brain to enable you think clearly.
the fulani threat doesn't start today,it have been on since decades ago,why killing and attacking them today?

1 Like

Re: The Unwarranted Attack On Fulanis By Yorubas. by Yujin(m): 2:37pm On Jan 23, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Yoruba after mining skulls in their forest for Ritual purposes will blame fulanis for the act.

Every body always looking for scapegoats to fir their various crimes.

The only communities supporting this pdp thug called Sunday Igboho are in Ibarapaland in Oyo State.
Lol. Still trying to divide Yorubas? Are you not tired of such a futile venture?

1 Like

Re: The Unwarranted Attack On Fulanis By Yorubas. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 23, 2021
Yujin:

Lol. Still trying to divide Yorubas? Are you not tired of such a futile venture?

Divide who exactly?

Everybody know that thug called Sunday Igboho and his atrocities in ife.

Ife people will never forget.

1 Like

Re: The Unwarranted Attack On Fulanis By Yorubas. by Yujin(m): 2:44pm On Jan 23, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Divide who exactly?

Everybody know that thug called Sunday Igboho and his atrocities in ife.

Ife people will never forget.
Park one side. You don't discuss your brother's dissing when an invader is at your gate. Your antics are up. Go and tell those who sent you. All focus is one thing- freedom from the sahelian vampires.
Re: The Unwarranted Attack On Fulanis By Yorubas. by missiret(f): 2:51pm On Jan 23, 2021
Eh eh eh, so you actually took your time to write this....o ga o, keep exhibiting you writing skills till they attack someone close to you

1 Like

Re: The Unwarranted Attack On Fulanis By Yorubas. by christistruth01: 3:02pm On Jan 23, 2021
cool
Re: The Unwarranted Attack On Fulanis By Yorubas. by christistruth01: 3:04pm On Jan 23, 2021
Smoke55:
nwanne Abum Nwa Afor Igbo,i Hope You Undstnd What I'm Trying To Say,ndi Yoruba Abughi Ndi ha na mmadu na emeko ife,ndi igbo kwesiri imuru anya ka azu,if they are accusing the fulanis of kidnapping,what will they accuse the igbos in lagos of?

Smoke55:

1 Like

Re: The Unwarranted Attack On Fulanis By Yorubas. by ThatFairGuy1: 3:06pm On Jan 23, 2021
Senselessness. Even after you burnt Lagos, WERE YOU ATTACKED?

How many Fulani has been attacked in Yorubaland? You're a bigot.

I once condemned Seriki's attack until I saw this below. How on Earth!

"It’s not like I commanded the Fulani to leave our land or that I suddenly said something arbitrarily. For like two weeks now, these Fulani people in Ibarapa have been killing our people. Look at this Doctor Fatai, who went abroad for many years to work; he made his money, came back to his father’s village in Igangan, built farms and employed people to work with him. Fulani people ruined the farm for him, he approached the Seriki of the Fulani that this ought not to be, and they tied him and butchered him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

We See Cattle Grazing In Oyo – Sheikh Gumi Visits Sunday Igboho's Home Town / Buhari & Jacob Zuma Disgraced Themselves During Speech Making / My Supporters Don't Like Tinubu - Kwankwaso (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.