Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

The Heritage Of The Servants Of YHVH El Shaddai. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Heritage Of The Servants Of YHVH El Shaddai. (253 Views)

You Have Been Pouring The Wrath Of YHVH El Shaddai Upon Yourselves. / Yahushua The Messiah Is God Almighty ( El Shaddai). / Jehovah Witnesses: Are You The Servants Of Your Fathers, As You Say Jesus Was? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Heritage Of The Servants Of YHVH El Shaddai. by elated177: 8:18am On Sep 20, 2019
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Psalm 49:5-6 Why I should fear when evil days come, when wicked deceivers surround me - those who trust in their wealth and boast of their great riches.

Isaiah 51:7-8 'Hear me, you who know what is right, you people who have taken my instruction to heart: do not fear the reproach of mere mortals or be terrified by their insults. For the moth will eat them up like a garment; the worm will devour them like wool. But my righteousness will last for ever, my salvation through all generations.' 12-16 'I, even I, am he who comforts you. Who are you that you fear mere mortals, human beings who are but grass, that you forget YHVH your Maker, who stretches out the heavens and who lays the foundations of the earth, that you live in constant terror every day because of the wrath of the oppressor, who is bent on destruction? For where is the wrath of the oppressor? The cowering prisoners will soon be set free; they will not die in their dungeon, nor will they lack bread. For I am YHVH your Elohim, who stirs up the sea so that its waves roar - YHVH Almighty is his name. I have put my words in your mouth and covered you with the shadow of my hand - I who set the heavens in place, who laid the foundations of the earth, and who say to Zion, "You are my people." '

Are you a servant of Yahushua the Messiah?
Do you know what is right?
Do you do what is right?

YHVH's instruction is right.

Have you taken it to heart?

Then know that YHVH of Hosts, your Maker, is your shield.

If He who stretches out the heavens and lays the foundations of the earth is for you, who can be against you?

Whoever stands against elated177 will fall.
YHVH of Hosts, the Creator of the ends of the earth, has put his words in the mouth of this saint, Elated177, and covered him with the shadow of his hand. What more could he, Elated177, ask for? What other protection could he be in need of?

This is the heritage of every saint of Yahushua the Messiah. Our salvation is from YHVH Almighty.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: The Heritage Of The Servants Of YHVH El Shaddai. by elated177: 9:55am On Sep 20, 2019
Do not doubt. Just believe in the Word of your Father in heaven.
Re: The Heritage Of The Servants Of YHVH El Shaddai. by elated177: 1:02pm On Oct 03, 2019
A heritage that cannot change or fade
Re: The Heritage Of The Servants Of YHVH El Shaddai. by elated177: 12:15pm On Jan 04, 2020
There is no ambiguity in it.

No one or power can cause enmity between a servant of YHVH Almighty and YHVH Almighty.
Re: The Heritage Of The Servants Of YHVH El Shaddai. by elated177: 12:19pm On Mar 23, 2020
Wisdom is a spirit that is friendly to people, but she will not forgive anyone who speaks against YHVH, for YHVH knows our feelings and thoughts, and hears our every word.

Since YHVH's Spirit fills the entire world, and holds everything in it together, she knows every word that people say. No one who speaks wickedly will escape notice; sooner or later he will receive just punishment.

The intentions of ungodly people will be closely examined; their words will be reported to YHVH, and they will get the punishment that their wickedness deserves.

YHVH will tolerate no challenge, and since he hears everything, you cannot hide your complaining from him. So be sure that you do not go about complaining --- it does no good --- and don't engage in bitter talk.

The most secret things you say will have their consequences, and lying will destroy your soul.

(1) (Reply)

How Significant Is The Number Three In Christianity? / Gimmick Of Religion. / God Loves You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.