Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,331 members, 7,819,135 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Jehovah Witnesses: Are You The Servants Of Your Fathers, As You Say Jesus Was? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah Witnesses: Are You The Servants Of Your Fathers, As You Say Jesus Was? (1410 Views)

Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World / How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us / Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jehovah Witnesses: Are You The Servants Of Your Fathers, As You Say Jesus Was? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 28, 2019
If the Jehovah Witnesses could believe that Jesus the only begotten Son of God is the servant of God because He served His Father, then that means they also believe that they are all servants of their parents.

For the premise with which they arrived at that belief that Jesus was the servant of His Father should also apply to every single one of them.

For I believe that there is a difference between a son and a servant, and this difference can be illustrated using the Words of Jesus the only begotten Son of God.

John 8:35-36 (KJV)

And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.
If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

So the servant cannot set anyone free but the Son, and it's obvious who the Son is!

But here's another:

Matthew 21:33-39 (KJV)

Hear another parable: There was a certain householder, which planted a vineyard, and hedged it round about, and digged a winepress in it, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen, and went into a far country:
And when the time of the fruit drew near, he sent his servants to the husbandmen, that they might receive the fruits of it.
And the husbandmen took his servants, and beat one, and killed another, and stoned another.
Again, he sent other servants more than the first: and they did unto them likewise.
But last of all he sent unto them his son, saying, They will reverence my son.
But when the husbandmen saw the son, they said among themselves, This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and let us seize on his inheritance.
And they caught him, and cast him out of the vineyard, and slew him.

Now who was the said householder in this illustration of Jesus but God?

So God distinguished the difference between a son and a servant, saying they would reverence His Son when He sent Him.

And also the husband men did same by their saying that this was His Heir.

So from that, we move to the next one:

Luke 15:11-24 (KJV)

And he said, A certain man had two sons:
And the younger of them said to his father, Father, give me the portion of goods that falleth to me. And he divided unto them his living.
And not many days after the younger son gathered all together, and took his journey into a far country, and there wasted his substance with riotous living.
And when he had spent all, there arose a mighty famine in that land; and he began to be in want.
And he went and joined himself to a citizen of that country; and he sent him into his fields to feed swine.
And he would fain have filled his belly with the husks that the swine did eat: and no man gave unto him.
And when he came to himself, he said, How many hired servants of my father's have bread enough and to spare, and I perish with hunger!
I will arise and go to my father, and will say unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and before thee,
And am no more worthy to be called thy son: make me as one of thy hired servants.
And he arose, and came to his father. But when he was yet a great way off, his father saw him, and had compassion, and ran, and fell on his neck, and kissed him.
And the son said unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and in thy sight, and am no more worthy to be called thy son.
But the father said to his servants, Bring forth the best robe, and put it on him; and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on his feet:
And bring hither the fatted calf, and kill it; and let us eat, and be merry:
For this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found. And they began to be merry.

Now for emphasis, the second son said he would go to his father and say that he was not worthy to be called his son because of his sin, so that the father should just make him one of is servants.

But when he went and said that to his father, it was said that his father still called him his son, and hence distinguished the difference between a son and a servant.

And next up is the second part of that story:

Luke 15:25-32 (KJV)

Now his elder son was in the field: and as he came and drew nigh to the house, he heard musick and dancing.
And he called one of the servants, and asked what these things meant.
And he said unto him, Thy brother is come; and thy father hath killed the fatted calf, because he hath received him safe and sound.
And he was angry, and would not go in: therefore came his father out, and intreated him.
And he answering said to his father, Lo, these many years do I serve thee, neither transgressed I at any time thy commandment: and yet thou never gavest me a kid, that I might make merry with my friends:
But as soon as this thy son was come, which hath devoured thy living with harlots, thou hast killed for him the fatted calf.
And he said unto him, Son, thou art ever with me, and all that I have is thine.
It was meet that we should make merry, and be glad: for this thy brother was dead, and is alive again; and was lost, and is found.

Now the emphasis here is the saying that the first son had served his father for many years, yet that did not make him to be a servant of his father.

That's why I believe it's very wrong for the Jehovah Witnesses to call Jesus the servant of God because He served His Father.

Except they are also saying at the same time that the Jehovah Witnesses are all servants of their own parents.
Re: Jehovah Witnesses: Are You The Servants Of Your Fathers, As You Say Jesus Was? by tobidipity(m): 7:43pm On Jun 28, 2019
What's this one saying

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witnesses: Are You The Servants Of Your Fathers, As You Say Jesus Was? by CodeTemplar: 7:53pm On Jun 28, 2019
tobidipity:
What's this one saying
I suspect there are folks who abuse drugs before reading their bible...That guy has been a known hater of progress on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witnesses: Are You The Servants Of Your Fathers, As You Say Jesus Was? by Birdeyeview: 7:57pm On Jun 28, 2019
This one is just a confused human being.. Please make sure you get well spiritually fed before coming here to spit trash about jehovah's servant.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah Witnesses: Are You The Servants Of Your Fathers, As You Say Jesus Was? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
Birdeyeview:
This one is just a confused human being.. Please make sure you get well spiritually fed before coming here to spit trash about jehovah's servant.
Are you a Jehovah Witness?
Re: Jehovah Witnesses: Are You The Servants Of Your Fathers, As You Say Jesus Was? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 28, 2019
CodeTemplar:
I suspect there are folks who abuse drugs before reading their bible...That guy has been a known hater of progress on Nairaland.
Hmmm!

You seem to know a lot about drugs...

You are a known hater of the Truth and lover of lies like the your predecessors the pharisees.
Re: Jehovah Witnesses: Are You The Servants Of Your Fathers, As You Say Jesus Was? by CodeTemplar: 8:06pm On Jun 28, 2019
jesusjnr:
Hmmm!

You seem to know a lot about drugs...

You are a known hater of the Truth and lover of lies like the your predecessors the pharisees.
and who is a pharisee?
Re: Jehovah Witnesses: Are You The Servants Of Your Fathers, As You Say Jesus Was? by Birdeyeview: 8:10pm On Jun 28, 2019
jesusjnr:
Are you a Jehovah Witness?
proud servant of jehovah
Re: Jehovah Witnesses: Are You The Servants Of Your Fathers, As You Say Jesus Was? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 28, 2019
CodeTemplar:
and who is a pharisee?

Let's leave that one for now and talk about how it's wrong to call those who call Jesus a servant of His Father, servant of their parents.
Re: Jehovah Witnesses: Are You The Servants Of Your Fathers, As You Say Jesus Was? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
Birdeyeview:
proud servant of jehovah
What's the trash in calling you servants of your parents, when you call Jesus the servant of His Parent?
Re: Jehovah Witnesses: Are You The Servants Of Your Fathers, As You Say Jesus Was? by Birdeyeview: 8:36pm On Jun 28, 2019
jesusjnr:
What's the trash in calling you servants of your parents, when you call Jesus the servant of His Parent?
I know your kind of person already so its best i live you with your unreceptive heart
Re: Jehovah Witnesses: Are You The Servants Of Your Fathers, As You Say Jesus Was? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
Birdeyeview:
I know your kind of person already so its best i live you with your unreceptive heart
Okay your kind of person should be a proud servant of your parent!
Re: Jehovah Witnesses: Are You The Servants Of Your Fathers, As You Say Jesus Was? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 28, 2019
Birdeyeview:
This one is just a confused human being..
OK I now get you.

You are saying Jehovah witnesses are confused
human beings for calling Jesus the servant of His Father.

Birdeyeview:

Please make sure you get well spiritually fed before coming here to spit trash about jehovah's servant.

And you're also saying that Jehovah witnesses calling Jesus servant of His Father is spitting trash.

And that the Jehovah witnesses should please make sure they get well spiritually fed before they come here to spit such trash about Jesus the only begotten Son of God!
Re: Jehovah Witnesses: Are You The Servants Of Your Fathers, As You Say Jesus Was? by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 29, 2019
tobidipity:
What's this one saying
Do you believe a Son could be the servant of His Father?

If you do, then you are also a servant of your father.
Re: Jehovah Witnesses: Are You The Servants Of Your Fathers, As You Say Jesus Was? by Janosky: 11:30am On Jun 29, 2019
jesusjnr:
OK I now get you.

You are saying Jehovah witnesses are confused
human beings for calling Jesus the servant of His Father.

And you're also saying that Jehovah witnesses calling Jesus servant of His Father is spitting trash.

And that the Jehovah witnesses should please make sure they get well spiritually fed before they come here to spit such trash about Jesus the only begotten Son of God!

Pais

The NAS New Testament Greek Lexicon
Strong's Number: 3816
Browse Lexicon
Original Word
Word Origin
paiß
perhaps from ( 3817 )
Transliterated Word
TDNT Entry
Pais
5:636,759
Phonetic Spelling
Parts of Speech
paheece 
Noun
Definition
1. a child, boy or girl
a. infants, children
2. servant, slave
a. an attendant, servant, spec. a
king's attendant, minister"

New American Standard Bible /
Acts 3:13; Acts 3:26; Acts 4:25; Acts
4:27; Acts 4:30; Acts 20:12

Acts 3:13
 "The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob,
the God of our fathers, has glorified His
servant Jesus, the one whom you delivered
and disowned in the presence of Pilate,
when he had decided to release Him."

Acts 3:26
26 "For you first, God raised up His Servant
and sent Him to bless you by turning every
one of you from your wicked ways."

Acts 4:25
 who by the Holy Spirit, through the
mouth of our father David Your servant,
said, 'WHY DID THE GENTILES RAGE, AND
THE PEOPLES DEVISE FUTILE THINGS?

Acts 4:27
 For truly in this city there were gathered
together against Your holy servant Jesus,
whom You anointed, both Herod and
Pontius Pilate, along with the Gentiles and
the peoples of Israel,

Acts 4:30
while You extend Your hand to heal, and
signs and wonders take place through the
name of Your holy servant Jesus."

Acts 20:12
 They took away the boy alive, and were
greatly comforted."

**** Idiotic Jnr Pharisee, go and delete "Pais" from the Greek language and from your Bible nau....
You opened this thread to show case your idiocy and addiction to falsehood.

Shame on you.

Re: Jehovah Witnesses: Are You The Servants Of Your Fathers, As You Say Jesus Was? by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 29, 2019
Janosky:

Bible / Bible Versions /
New American Standard Bible /
Acts 3:13; Acts 3:26; Acts 4:25; Acts
4:27; Acts 4:30; Acts 20:12

Acts 3:13
 "The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob,
the God of our fathers, has glorified His
servant Jesus, the one whom you delivered
and disowned in the presence of Pilate,
when he had decided to release Him."

Acts 3:26
26 "For you first, God raised up His Servant
and sent Him to bless you by turning every
one of you from your wicked ways."

Acts 4:25
 who by the Holy Spirit, through the
mouth of our father David Your servant,
said, 'WHY DID THE GENTILES RAGE, AND
THE PEOPLES DEVISE FUTILE THINGS?

Acts 4:27
 For truly in this city there were gathered
together against Your holy servant Jesus,
whom You anointed, both Herod and
Pontius Pilate, along with the Gentiles and
the peoples of Israel,

Acts 4:30
while You extend Your hand to heal, and
signs and wonders take place through the
name of Your holy servant Jesus."

Acts 20:12
 They took away the boy alive, and were
greatly comforted.
So are you also saying that you are a servant of your father?
Re: Jehovah Witnesses: Are You The Servants Of Your Fathers, As You Say Jesus Was? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 29, 2019
Janosky:

**** Idiotic Jnr Pharisee, go and delete "Pais" from the Greek language and from your Bible nau....
You opened this thread to show case your idiocy and addiction to falsehood.

Shame on you.
You see your hypocrisy?

You guys have proven yourselves to be confirmed liars, hypocrites and Antichrists!

For you call Jesus the servant of God and use your false translations to justify your falsehood and hypocrisy, despite saying that you believe He's the Son of God.

But just a simple question to prove that this is not ulterior motivated against the person of Jesus, "are you are the servants of your fathers"?

And y'all Jehovah witnesses are running, taking cover and hiding away from the simple question, and that why you dodged the question, for instead of responding to it, you modified your earlier comments, because it doesn't make logical sense. For how can a son yet be a servant of his father?

And yet you could be deluded enough to think that Jesus could possibly be the Son of God and servant of God at the same time, to show the extent of your hypocrisy and Antichrist bias against Jesus.

The hypocrisy of Y'all Jehovah witnesses' have been exposed.

So until you all lying witnesses are able to answer the simple question, any time you open your mouths to call Jesus the servant of His Father, it should remind you that y'all Jehovah witnesses are also servants of your fathers!

Re: Jehovah Witnesses: Are You The Servants Of Your Fathers, As You Say Jesus Was? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 01, 2019
Maximus69 are you a servant of your father?

The question that all Jehovah witnesses have so far avoided for some reason, to prove that their view of Jesus as the servant of God is ulterior motivated, because they feel they can conveniently call the only begotten Son of God a servant, while they who are mere children of mortals feel it's an insult to be called children of their fathers.

Speak volumes about the real intent of the Jehovah witnesses.

Re: Jehovah Witnesses: Are You The Servants Of Your Fathers, As You Say Jesus Was? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 01, 2019
jesusjnr:
Maximus69 are you a servant of your father?

The question that all Jehovah witnesses have so far avoided for some reason, to prove that their view of Jesus as the servant of God is ulterior motivated, because they feel they can conveniently call the only begotten Son of God a servant, while they who are mere children of mortals feel it's an insult to be called children of their fathers.

Speak volumes about the real intent of the Jehovah witnesses.
You're thinking physical not spiritual Sir, and the word of God is not for the physical man but spiritual man! 1Corinthians 2:14-16

According to the Bible, Adam was God's son {Luke 3:38} yet God gave him an assignment to do so he could rightly be called God's servant had it been he fulfilled his father's will!

Jesus is also a son of God and an image of God just like Adam but precisely Jesus is the first born! Colossians 1:15

So what is the problem with you when God's word actually referred to this person as God's servant? Act 3:13

Do you know better than Apostle Peter who spoke by means of God's Holy Spirit at Pentecost and actually referred to Jesus as God's servant?

If you want to argue, why not go and meet the atheists?
You'll have enough time to argue on things NOT documented, but as far as the Bible is a document we can trust, please don't sin against God's Holy Spirit because it's gross sin never to be forgiven if you're speaking against what you yourself can read in black and white! Matthew 12:31-32

Just ask for the understanding and we'll guide you, ego and arrogance won't help you on this matter!

1 Like

Re: Jehovah Witnesses: Are You The Servants Of Your Fathers, As You Say Jesus Was? by Janosky: 2:16pm On Jul 01, 2019
jesusjnr:
So are you also saying that you are a servant of your father?
jesusjnr:
If the Jehovah Witnesses could believe that Jesus the only begotten Son of God is the servant of God because He served His Father, then that means they also believe that they are all servants of their parents.

For the premise with which they arrived at that belief that Jesus was the servant of His Father should also apply to every single one of them.

For I believe that there is a difference between a son and a servant, and this difference can be illustrated using the Words of Jesus the only begotten Son of God.

John 8:35-36 (KJV)

And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.
If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

So the servant cannot set anyone free but the Son, and it's obvious who the Son is!

But here's another:

Matthew 21:33-39 (KJV)

So God distinguished the difference between a son and a servant, saying they would reverence His Son when He sent Him.

And also the husband men did same by their saying that this was His Heir.

So from that, we move to the next one:

Luke 15:11-24 (KJV)

Now for emphasis, the second son said he would go to his father and say that he was not worthy to be called his son because of his sin, so that the father should just make him one of is servants.

But when he went and said that to his father, it was said that his father still called him his son, and hence distinguished the difference between a son and a servant.

And next up is the second part of that story:

Luke 15:25-32 (KJV)

Now the emphasis here is the saying that the first son had served his father for many years, yet that did not make him to be a servant of his father.

That's why I believe it's very wrong for the Jehovah Witnesses to call Jesus the servant of God because He served His Father.
[quote author=jesusjnr post=79776039] So are you also saying that you are a servant of your father?

Lexicon (John 8:35).
*** A slave
δοῦλος (doulos)
Noun - Nominative Masculine Singular
Strong's Greek 1401: (a) (as adj.) enslaved,
(b) (as noun) a (male) slave. From deo; a
slave.
** {is} not
οὐ (ou)
Adverb
Strong's Greek 3756: No, not. Also ouk, and
ouch a primary word; the absolute negative
adverb; no or not.
**** a permanent
αἰῶνα (aiōna)
Noun - Accusative Masculine Singular
Strong's Greek 165: From the same as aei;
properly, an age; by extension, perpetuity;
by implication, the world; specially a
Messianic period.
μένει (menei)
Verb - Present Indicative Active - 3rd Person
Singular
Strong's Greek 3306: To remain, abide, stay,
wait; with acc: I wait for, await. A primary
verb; to stay.
** of
ἐν (en)
Preposition
Strong's Greek 1722: In, on, among. A
primary preposition denoting position, and
instrumentality, i.e. A relation of rest; 'in, '
at, on, by, etc.
***the
τῇ (tē)
Article - Dative Feminine Singular
Strong's Greek 3588: The, the definite
article. Including the feminine he, and the
neuter to in all their inflections; the definite
article; the.
***family,
οἰκίᾳ (oikia)
Noun - Dative Feminine Singular
Strong's Greek 3614: From oikos; properly,
residence, but usually an abode; by
implication, a family.
*** [but] a
ὁ (ho)
Article - Nominative Masculine Singular
Strong's Greek 3588: The, the definite
article. Including the feminine he, and the
neuter to in all their inflections; the definite
article; the.
***son
υἱὸς (huios)
Strong's Greek 5207: A son, descendent.
Apparently a primary word; a 'son', used
very widely of immediate, remote or
figuratively, kinship.
**** belongs [to it]
μένει (menei)
Singular
Strong's Greek 3306: To remain, abide, stay,
wait; with acc: I wait for, await. A primary
verb; to stay.
***forever.
αἰῶνα (aiōna)
Strong's Greek 165: From the same as aei;
properly, an age; by extension, perpetuity;
by implication, the world; "

*******Jnr Pharisee is too daft and myopic to spot the difference between Greek "doulos" (meaning a (male) slave in John8:35,36,
Matt21:33-39 ,Luke15:11-32, ) & Greek "Pais" (meaning servant/son in Acts 3:13,26. 4:27 etc ).
Greek Pais and Greek doulos have slightly different meaning, but Jnr Pharisee refuses to accept this truth.
Your half baked English knowledge can not adequately help you know the difference between "Pais" and "Doulos".
That's the reason for your confusion and idiotic posts.
The source language of the New Testament is Greek ,Jnr Pharisee rejected it and that amounts to rejection of the truth.
Shame on you.
Re: Jehovah Witnesses: Are You The Servants Of Your Fathers, As You Say Jesus Was? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 01, 2019
Maximus69:

You're thinking physical not spiritual Sir, and the word of God is not for the physical man but spiritual man! 1Corinthians 2:14-16

According to the Bible, Adam was God's son {Luke 3:38} yet God gave him an assignment to do so he could rightly be called God's servant had it been he fulfilled his father's will!

Jesus is also a son of God and an image of God just like Adam but precisely Jesus is the first born! Colossians 1:15

So what is the problem with you when God's word actually referred to this person as God's servant? Act 3:13

Do you know better than Apostle Peter who spoke by means of God's Holy Spirit at Pentecost and actually referred to Jesus as God's servant?

If you want to argue, why not go and meet the atheists?
You'll have enough time to argue on things NOT documented, but as far as the Bible is a document we can trust, please don't sin against God's Holy Spirit because it's gross sin never to be forgiven if you're speaking against what you yourself can read in black and white! Matthew 12:31-32

Just ask for the understanding and we'll guide you, ego and arrogance won't help you on this matter!

I'm really loving this.

You guys are really proving me right that yoir stance against Jesus is ulterior motivated, for you can confidently call Jesus the only begotten Son of God, a servant of God, yet you children of the world and mere mortals who Jesus died to set you free from the bondage of sin, feel it's an insult for you to be called servants of your father.

You hypocrite and antichrist Jehovah witness have every right to remain silent unless you answer the simple question, are you a servant of your father?

Re: Jehovah Witnesses: Are You The Servants Of Your Fathers, As You Say Jesus Was? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 01, 2019
All These Loads Of Rubbish Subjective And Ulterior Motivated Translations Of The Words Bible To Depict Jesus As The Servant Of His Father To No Avail.

I'm Sure The English Of The Translators Of The Kjv Version Is Halfbaked As Well, That They Translated It Into Son instead of Servant.

Antichrist and hypocritical Jehovah witness answer this question or forever hold your peace:

ARE YOU THE SERVANT OF YOUR FATHER? cheesy

[Quote Author=Janosky Post=79839569]Lexicon (John 8:35).
*** A Slave
Δοῦλος (Doulos)
Strong's Greek 1401: (A) (As Adj.) Enslaved,
(B) (As Noun) A (Male) Slave. From Deo; A
Slave.
** {Is} Not
Οὐ (Ou)
Adverb
Strong's Greek 3756: No, Not. Also Ouk, And
Ouch A Primary Word; The Absolute Negative
Adverb; No Or Not.
**** A Permanent
Αἰῶνα (Aiōna)
Strong's Greek 165: From The Same As Aei;
Properly, An Age; By Extension, Perpetuity;
By Implication, The World; Specially A
Messianic Period.
Μένει (Menei)
Singular
Strong's Greek 3306: To Remain, Abide, Stay,
Wait; With Acc: I Wait For, Await. A Primary
Verb; To Stay.
** Of
Ἐν (En)
Preposition
Strong's Greek 1722: In, On, Among. A
Primary Preposition Denoting Position, And
Instrumentality, I.E. A Relation Of Rest; 'in, '
At, On, By, Etc.
***The
Τῇ (Tē)
Article - Dative Feminine Singular
Strong's Greek 3588: The, The Definite
Article. Including The Feminine He, And The
Neuter To In All Their Inflections; The Definite
Article; The.
***Family,
Οἰκίᾳ (Oikia)
Noun - Dative Feminine Singular
Strong's Greek 3614: From Oikos; Properly,
Residence, But Usually An Abode; By
Implication, A Family.
*** [But] A
Ὁ (Ho)
Article - Nominative Masculine Singular
Strong's Greek 3588: The, The Definite
Article. Including The Feminine He, And The
Neuter To In All Their Inflections; The Definite
Article; The.
***Son
Υἱὸς (Huios)
Strong's Greek 5207: A Son, Descendent.
Apparently A Primary Word; A 'son', Used
Very Widely Of Immediate, Remote Or
Figuratively, Kinship.
**** Belongs [To It]
Μένει (Menei)
Singular
Strong's Greek 3306: To Remain, Abide, Stay,
Wait; With Acc: I Wait For, Await. A Primary
Verb; To Stay.
***Forever.
Αἰῶνα (Aiōna)
Strong's Greek 165: From The Same As Aei;
Properly, An Age; By Extension, Perpetuity;
By Implication, The World; "
*******Jnr Pharisee Is Too Daft And Myopic To Spot The Difference Between Greek "Doulos" (Meaning A (Male) Slave In John8:35,36,
Matt21:33-39 ,Luke15:11-32, ) & Greek "Pais" (Meaning Servant/Son In Acts 3:13,26. 4:27 Etc ).
Greek Pais And Greek Doulos Have Slightly Different Meaning, But Jnr Pharisee Refuses To Accept This Truth.
Your Half Baked English Knowledge Can Not Adequately Help You Know The Difference Between "Pais" And "Doulos".
That's The Reason For Your Confusion And Idiotic Posts.
The Source Language Of The New Testament Is Greek ,Jnr Pharisee Rejected It And That Amounts To Rejection Of The Truth.
Shame On You.[/Quote]
Re: Jehovah Witnesses: Are You The Servants Of Your Fathers, As You Say Jesus Was? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 01, 2019
jesusjnr:
I'm really loving this.

You guys are really proving me right that yoir stance against Jesus is ulterior motivated, for you can confidently call Jesus the only begotten Son of God, a servant of God, yet you children of the world and mere mortals who Jesus died to set you free from the bondage of sin, feel it's an insult for you to be called servants of your father.

You hypocrite and antichrist Jehovah witness have every right to remain silent unless you answer the simple question, are you a servant of your father?
1Timothy 6:4, Titus:9 smiley
Re: Jehovah Witnesses: Are You The Servants Of Your Fathers, As You Say Jesus Was? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 01, 2019
Maximus69:
1Timothy 6:4, Titus:9 smiley
ARE YOU THE SERVANT OF YOUR FATHER? grin
Re: Jehovah Witnesses: Are You The Servants Of Your Fathers, As You Say Jesus Was? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 01, 2019
jesusjnr:

ARE YOU THE SERVANT OF YOUR FATHER? grin
Arguments Arguments Arguments!!!
ARE YOU A PHARISEE? undecided
Re: Jehovah Witnesses: Are You The Servants Of Your Fathers, As You Say Jesus Was? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 01, 2019
Maximus69:

Arguments Arguments Arguments!!!
ARE YOU A PHARISEE? undecided
Instead of yes or no to answer the simple question.

See how many words you wasted.

But no mercy for the lying hypocrite Jehovah witness!

ARE YOU THE SERVANT OF YOUR FATHER?
Re: Jehovah Witnesses: Are You The Servants Of Your Fathers, As You Say Jesus Was? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 01, 2019
jesusjnr:
Instead of yes or no to answer the simple question.

See how many words you wasted.

But no mercy for the lying hypocrite Jehovah witness!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jehovah Witnesses: Are You The Servants Of Your Fathers, As You Say Jesus Was? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 01, 2019
Maximus69:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The simple question that exposes the lies and hypocrisy of the Jehovah Witnesses. cheesy
Re: Jehovah Witnesses: Are You The Servants Of Your Fathers, As You Say Jesus Was? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 01, 2019
jesusjnr:

The simple question that exposes the lies and hypocrisy of the Jehovah Witnesses. cheesy
wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Jehovah Witnesses: Are You The Servants Of Your Fathers, As You Say Jesus Was? by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 02, 2019
Maximus69:

wink wink wink wink wink
jesusjnr:

Re: Jehovah Witnesses: Are You The Servants Of Your Fathers, As You Say Jesus Was? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 03, 2019
Modern day pharisee and Antichrist Maximus69 answer this simple question and save your hypocritical and lying Jehovah witnesses from shame:

jesusjnr:

Re: Jehovah Witnesses: Are You The Servants Of Your Fathers, As You Say Jesus Was? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 03, 2019
jesusjnr:
Modern day pharisee and Antichrist Maximus69 answer this simple question and save your hypocritical and lying Jehovah witnesses from shame:

Eeyaa the little kid don't even know the meaning of the word 'shame'.
Hello you kid, shame is found on FACES not on faceless social media where neither you nor your audience are seen. cheesy
Moreover Jehovah's Witnesses are numbering over 8,000,000 globally and we're happily worshiping together as one family, it's you that's crying here on social media for worshippers who will join you in your delusions!
So go and question Apostle Peter he referred to Jesus as SERVANT first before Jehovah's Witnesses, therefore go and arrest the one of whom Jesus himself said 'whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven' Matthew 16:19
He called Jesus God's servant! Act 3:13 cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

COZA: Watch RCCG G.O, Pastor Adeboye Speak On Pst Biodun & Busola Rape Saga / Jehovah's Witnesses Exposed Again!!! / God Is Actually Useless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.