Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Complete Your MBA Or MSC Thesis In One Week Or Less - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Complete Your MBA Or MSC Thesis In One Week Or Less (172 Views)

I Got My Certificate The Day I Defended My Thesis In Germany / How To Write Your MBA/MSC Research Proposal In A Nigerian Public University / Mosa Oladele Had Best Thesis In UK University, 6 A's In WAEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Complete Your MBA Or MSC Thesis In One Week Or Less by gr8tness(m): 9:58am On Sep 20, 2019
"Ali, Simbi, Joshua and Segun has a similar challenge. They have limited time to complete their MBA or MSC Thesis and having spent so much on school fees over time, they cannot afford to miss the deadline for submission. Emeka's challenge is peculiar, he had sought extension severally and this time, seeking an extension may only result in a pass-score.""

These guys are really in trouble, they cannot cope with their work and the demands of their thesis at this time. Some of them may have been down due to illness and for others, panic will not allow them to concentrate. Well, there's got to be a way out, bearing in mind that foreign universities do not permit plagiarism and making a plagiarized mistake can result in expulsion.

If the above is true for you or you suspect that this might occur, then you need a Research Assistant Support. Since 2012, Oliveserah Academic Concept has supported MBA and MSC students in every aspect of research from research material, content development (writing), research (data collection and analysis) and a whole lot of support services.

We have zero-tolerance for plagiarism and we understand the writing preference of most foreign universities. Our charges are determined by the number of words and the timeline for completion of the work. Above all, our ultimate goal is to see you achieve your academic target without stress.

At Oliveserah, we value relationships and work with integrity. As always, we do not tell stories and we ensure that your work is delivered in record time. Give us a trial today, Chat with our Online Consultant on Whatsapp: +234-706-818-0074 (Whatsapp Only) or visit: www.oliveserahgroup.com to find out what we do

(1) (Reply)

Ogun Polytechnic In Secret Moves To Increase School Fees, Extort Students – NANS / Covenant University Supplementary List 2019/2020 Is Out Officially_08117666658 / Edo University Undergraduate Scholarship Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.