Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,370 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help (45793 Views)

I'm Not Happy With My Mom's Behaviour Towards My Adopted Sister / I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me / My Husband Refused To Take A Second Wife, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Fabulozz: 2:13pm On Jan 11, 2023
My wife gave birth 2 months ago. She had resumed her duty in the bedroom 3 weeks ago but she doesn't want me to suck her breast saying that I should wait after she stopped exclusively breastfeeding the baby she will be 6 months. I love to suck breast and I can't wait until the baby is 6 months she said I am overeating which I am not.

Tell me if she is exaggerating or am overeating? Would love to hear from married women and men in the house ?

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by doughziay: 2:16pm On Jan 11, 2023
Is breast sucking the current problem you are facing?

Respect her decision man, it's just 6months!
Na baby breast milk you want dey drag?

946 Likes 67 Shares

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Cutehector(m): 2:18pm On Jan 11, 2023
Oh chim.. Of all things in this world na breast sück be this man problem..

583 Likes 27 Shares

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Fabulozz: 2:22pm On Jan 11, 2023
doughziay:
Is breast sucking the current problem you are facing?

Respect her decision man, it's just 6months!
Na baby breast milk you want dey drag?

I hate knacking without sucking the breast I feel like a failure

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Fabulozz: 2:23pm On Jan 11, 2023
Cutehector:
Oh chim.. Of all things in this world na breast sück be this man problem..

I know I sounded childish but cannot lie to you knacking without sucking the breast make me feel like a failure

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Aareakinwunmi(m): 2:27pm On Jan 11, 2023
Pls wait until 6months.

No drag food with the real owner, you time will always come.

220 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Banilla: 2:27pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fabulozz:

I know I sounded childish but cannot lie to you knacking without sucking the breast make me feel like a failure
You want to finish the milk she produces for your child? Jesus Christ!

Go buy baby formula so she can bottle feed you too. undecided

What some women deal with.

355 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Banilla: 2:29pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fabulozz:

Don't you have a mother with two functioning breasts? undecided

173 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by jetwonder(m): 2:30pm On Jan 11, 2023
grin grin grin Damn it! You are struggling with the baby's food.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by themayor4542(m): 2:31pm On Jan 11, 2023
In my opinion, i actually think it’s a bit early to resume mating with your wife. But then…… I guess we’re different from one another.
The question is this. Do you have a fetish for lactating woman?
I’m asking cos the mere thought of seeing milk is enough turn off for most men

410 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Jesslove(f): 2:34pm On Jan 11, 2023
Get a baby sucker use it when ever you are having sex put it in your mouth try this and thank me later.

260 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by wunmi590(m): 2:39pm On Jan 11, 2023
grin cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Shalommy(f): 2:40pm On Jan 11, 2023
Chaii.. cheesy cheesy Oh what a stupid idiot! Tuueehh

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Adaisback(f): 2:43pm On Jan 11, 2023
Nwamamaiwota come and carry your friend o. Oga, pls just be patient sir. E remain just four months, your wife is not refusing you entirely. Dear wify, pls give your fetish husband breast to suck small for the sake of peace. Oga, since your wife will now be breastfeeding two babies. Provide enough food and beverages for her.
That said, Dear Seun i never insulted Tinubu in any way, yet your spam bot banned me for airing my opinion. Pls sir , you and your mods should stop being bias and allow us to air our opinion. We know you want Tinubu to win but this is nairaland and every member should have a say here and I think you should wish the best candidate on Nigerians, we have suffered enough

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by onumadu: 2:51pm On Jan 11, 2023
Men these days are really damaged goods. lol
Imagine a man that should be encouraging his wife to breastfeed exclusively, and nurturing an infant, is busy thinking about sex. shocked
She should not even have allowed you to have sex with her in the first place until that child is at least 1 year old.
Even deliverance cannot save this type of a man.

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Foodqueen(f): 2:56pm On Jan 11, 2023
Go and buy Nan 1 for yourself.

U wan de sulk milk from breast.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Fabulozz: 2:59pm On Jan 11, 2023
themayor4542:
In my opinion, i actually think it’s a bit early to resume mating with your wife. But then…… I guess we’re different from one another.
The question is this. Do you have a fetish for lactating woman?
I’m asking cos the mere thought of seeing milk is enough turn off for most men

No I don't have any fetish for lactating women it has nothing to do with the milk. I just love sucking breast even before she took in I used to suck them non stop she know full well that I can't knack without sucking them and I don't see why she want me to wait for 4 months is too long

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Fabulozz: 3:01pm On Jan 11, 2023
Banilla:
Don't you have a mother with two functioning breasts? undecided

Please don't involve my mum she has nothing to do with my lifestyle

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Banilla: 3:06pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fabulozz:

Please don't involve my mum she has nothing to do with my lifestyle

She does! You gave mummy issues, a lactation fetish. Sort things out l, don't oppress your own child and fu** him/her up.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by NwaMamaIwota(f): 3:13pm On Jan 11, 2023
Adaisback:
Nwamamaiwota come and carry your friend o. Oga, pls just be patient sir. E remain just four months, your wife is not refusing you entirely. Dear wify, pls give your fetish husband breast to suck small for the sake of peace. Oga, since your wife will now be breastfeeding two babies. Provide enough food and beverages for her.
That said, Dear Seun i never insulted Tinubu in any way, yet your spam bot banned me for airing my opinion. Pls sir , you and your mods should stop being bias and allow us to air our opinion. We know you want Tinubu to win but this is nairaland and every member should have a say here and I think you should wish the best candidate on Nigerians, we have suffered enough
lol
this girl ehhh grin
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Mindlog: 3:14pm On Jan 11, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by ibkayee(f): 3:23pm On Jan 11, 2023
Respect her decision, there are plenty other ways to get off plus its not like you’re prohibited from sexual intercourse entirely

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Sharonstone7719: 3:27pm On Jan 11, 2023
Men and breast, from mother to girlfriend from girlfriend to wife from wife to side chick e no de tire you?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Fvckwithmeyoukn(f): 3:44pm On Jan 11, 2023
At your age, you're still dragging breast with your infant baby undecided

What sort of a father are you?

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by ibechris(m): 4:05pm On Jan 11, 2023
No one will understand u my brother

I can't even have sex without touching and sucking breast.

My brother,just take heart and endure.

U shall smile ok.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:16pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fabulozz:
My wife gave birth 2 months ago she had resumed her duty in the bedroom 3 weeks ago but she doesn't want me to suck her breast saying that I should wait after she stopped exclusively breastfeeding the baby she will be 6 months. I love to suck breast and I can't wait until the baby is 6 months she said I am overeating which I am not .tell me if she is exaggerating or am overeating? Would love to hear from married women and men in the house ?

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Richy4(m): 4:21pm On Jan 11, 2023
I hope you are not "Suckaholic" cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by BigCowHornn: 4:25pm On Jan 11, 2023
Jesslove:
Get a baby sucker use it when ever you are having sex put it in your mouth try this and thank me later.

Whoever says maturity and understanding in a woman is not important is a damn fool. Every one is bashing the OP at his desire to suck the breast of his breastfeeding wife but you understood him and proffered a solution sharply and coolly

My new wife is very young and very pregnant. The thing that belle has done to her well endowed body ehem... it's a good thing she is staying with her parents till she births.

Thoughts like that of the OP has been on my mind though. 3 to 6 months without Breasts? No I can't. I must get that sucker
Pls does it have Sizes? My woman's Breasts are on the big side so I can't just buy anything. Don't even know where to go looking for such

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Dogalmighty17: 4:28pm On Jan 11, 2023
You started mounting your wife at 5 weeks? I think you should be stoned. Ewu! Let that woman rest jor.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by Verifiedtrader(m): 4:56pm On Jan 11, 2023
This OP is one hell of a funny man.
����
Get your T-Mobile esim from me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by mens83: 5:11pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fabulozz:
My wife gave birth 2 months ago she had resumed her duty in the bedroom 3 weeks ago but she doesn't want me to suck her breast saying that I should wait after she stopped exclusively breastfeeding the baby she will be 6 months. I love to suck breast and I can't wait until the baby is 6 months she said I am overeating which I am not .tell me if she is exaggerating or am overeating? Would love to hear from married women and men in the house ?

obviously you are overreacting. The breast you want to suck. Is it for fun or to drink the milk? You can't possibly be serious. What do you want your baby to drink? More So breast milk is never sweet grin
Respect your self and allow baby his/ her time.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by mens83: 5:14pm On Jan 11, 2023
Jesslove:

Chai! This sounds like wicked wike talk

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Wears His Mother's Headgear To Church In Celebration Of Mother's Day (Photo) / Peruvian Man Uses Google Street View To Get Direction, Catches His Wife Cheating / Never Marry A Woman who Is Financially And Academically Ahead Of You As A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.