Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,386 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

How True Are The Prices And The Specs Of These Phones? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How True Are The Prices And The Specs Of These Phones? (2778 Views)

Price, Specs Of Infinix Note 6 In Nigeria / Full Specs Of The Newly Launched Infinix Note 5 Pro / Rumored Details On The Specs Of The Next Phantom Series (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True Are The Prices And The Specs Of These Phones? by noble2faith(m): 10:42am On Sep 20, 2019
As I was glancing through Jumia in search of Infinix Hot 8, I came across these phones (Bobarry).

The specs of these phones are mouthwatering but the prices made me to think twice.

How could such phones be sold at prices far below the specs?

Check the phones out and the prices.

Source:

https://www./smartphones/bobarry/

1 Share

Re: How True Are The Prices And The Specs Of These Phones? by Richard333(m): 11:41am On Sep 20, 2019
R u serious??�
Re: How True Are The Prices And The Specs Of These Phones? by Richard333(m): 11:42am On Sep 20, 2019
noble2faith:
As I was glancing through Jumia in search of Infinix Hot 8, I came across these phones (Bobarry).

The specs of these phones are mouthwatering but the prices made me to think twice.

How could such phones be sold at prices far below the specs?

Check the phones out and the prices.

Source:

https://www./smartphones/bobarry/

R u serious�
Re: How True Are The Prices And The Specs Of These Phones? by TingSpace: 12:16pm On Sep 20, 2019
If you like your money and life RUNNNNN!

ITS A simple Phone

3 Likes

Re: How True Are The Prices And The Specs Of These Phones? by noble2faith(m): 1:18pm On Sep 20, 2019
TingSpace:

ITS A simple Phone

I talk am.
Re: How True Are The Prices And The Specs Of These Phones? by kingxsamz(m): 1:29pm On Sep 20, 2019
It's people like you that are easily scammed...
Anyways, we learn everyday.
Those are generic products, and if you buy them, it is guaranteed you'll regret it.
Besides, who buys a phone that doesn't have any review of it on YouTube?
Re: How True Are The Prices And The Specs Of These Phones? by noble2faith(m): 2:00pm On Sep 20, 2019
kingxsamz:
It's people like you that are easily scammed...
Anyways, we learn everyday.
Those are generic products, and if you buy them, it is guaranteed you'll regret it.
Besides, who buys a phone that doesn't have any review of it on YouTube?

Where did you see in my post that I was willing to buy? undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: How True Are The Prices And The Specs Of These Phones? by MrBONE2(m): 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2019
TingSpace:

ITS A simple Phone

Sadly you are trying to obstruct our classified test which are conducting in our Lab grin

Please don't cos it highly complicated grin

2 Likes

Re: How True Are The Prices And The Specs Of These Phones? by TingSpace: 2:47pm On Sep 20, 2019
MrBONE2:

Sadly you are trying to obstruct our classified test which are conducting in our Lab grin

Please don't cos it highly complicated grin

Haa i sight the desperate need for a lab rat grin

1 Like

Re: How True Are The Prices And The Specs Of These Phones? by debayun(m): 3:18pm On Sep 20, 2019
This phone looks tempting
Re: How True Are The Prices And The Specs Of These Phones? by Sleekydee(m): 8:01pm On Sep 20, 2019
they are not scam, they are called generic phones, obviously u wont expect anything top notch, d display would b horrible and other things u expect wony meet any standard, but u will still have a phone that can do every simple thing a normal phone does.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How True Are The Prices And The Specs Of These Phones? by Amstupid(m): 10:30pm On Sep 20, 2019
Go to their web and ask dem same question op..... Dis place no b computer village angry
Re: How True Are The Prices And The Specs Of These Phones? by Nicerazor(m): 2:44am On Sep 21, 2019
Hello this does not mean that it’s scam! Jumia global means the item is not in Nigeria yet but the seller /supplier who posted them are not in Nigeria prolly all these Chinese suppliers. You will have to pay full amount, wait till the said item shipped to Nigeria for you. They put somethings in consideration like your waiting period, patience hence the reason the prices are low.. You will pay and wait for items to ship to Nigeria. You can talk to customer care to learn more. Peace!!

(1) (Reply)

Nokia G20 Unboxing And Review: Time To Stop Buying Cheap Chinese Android Phones / Why Do Nairalanders Like Free Browsing!? / Blackberry Vs E72 ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.