Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Celine Dion Begs Drake Not To Tattoo Her Face On His Body - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celine Dion Begs Drake Not To Tattoo Her Face On His Body (3390 Views)

Celine Dion At Grammy: Picture / English Man Decides To Tattoo Himself Black / Celine Dion's Look In The 1990's Vs 2019(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celine Dion Begs Drake Not To Tattoo Her Face On His Body by flexyebe(m): 10:58am On Sep 20, 2019
Celine Dion Begs Drake Not To Tattoo Her Face On His Body

Drake’s body art is a collection of intricate designs, muses and OVO signs. The latest inspiration that Drake wants to commemorate with ink is singer Céline Dion. But, she’s not a big fan of the idea.

Apparently two years ago, Drake allegedly told Celine Dion at the Billboard Music Awards that he was planning on adding her face to his burgeoning tattoo collection. During an iHeartRadio Canada interview, Dion made a passionate appeal to the rapper in hopes of making sure he avoided what she deemed an unwise decision.

“Please, Drake, I love you very much. Can I tell you something? Don’t do that,” Dion said. “You can write me love letters. You can send me autographs for my kids. You can come and visit. I can have you home for lunch or dinner. We can go for a drink. We can sing together. Whatever you want to do. I can talk to your mother. Whatever you want, but please.”
Dion continued to buttress her point by stating how her tattooed face will likely not age well as Drake grows older.

“This is not the money maker over here, first of all,” she continued. “The thing I want to say to you, all of us here, we’re going forward in life. I’ve always been very thin. As time goes, as you go older, you too when times comes my face will go longer and it will go not prettier. Please don’t tattoo. If you do it, just do a fake one.”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celine Dion Begs Drake Not To Tattoo Her Face On His Body by Goldencheese(m): 11:06am On Sep 20, 2019
Na her body? Well, Drake shows great humility there!

....we help businesses prepare their business plans, financials, carry out their feasibility surveys and generally support them through diverse business development services. You can try us today.
Re: Celine Dion Begs Drake Not To Tattoo Her Face On His Body by judgementyard(m): 1:48pm On Sep 20, 2019
Well Drake you can use my pics grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celine Dion Begs Drake Not To Tattoo Her Face On His Body by festacman(m): 2:04pm On Sep 20, 2019
Confused about why Drake would want to tattoo Celine Dion's face on his body. The same body he will cover with designer clothes.

Confused why Celine Dion is so passionate and sensitive about where her picture appears. The same picture that exists in millions of magazines all over the world.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Celine Dion Begs Drake Not To Tattoo Her Face On His Body by Wealthierboy(m): 3:20pm On Sep 20, 2019
Op are you sure what you 're saying
Re: Celine Dion Begs Drake Not To Tattoo Her Face On His Body by presented007(m): 5:58pm On Sep 20, 2019
festacman:
Confused about why Drake would want to tattoo Celine Dion's face on his body. The same body he will cover with designer clothes.

Confused why Celine Dion is so passionate and sensitive about where her picture appears. The same picture that exists in millions of magazines all over the world.

Confused why you're confused by all those things
Re: Celine Dion Begs Drake Not To Tattoo Her Face On His Body by festacman(m): 6:22pm On Sep 20, 2019
presented007:

Confused why you're confused by all those things
Hahaha Confusion junction!
Re: Celine Dion Begs Drake Not To Tattoo Her Face On His Body by kiddoiLL(m): 8:12pm On Sep 20, 2019
“Please, Drake, I love you very much. Can I tell you something? Don’t do that,” Dion said. “You can write me love letters. You can send me autographs for my kids. You can come and visit. I can have you home for lunch or dinner. We can go for a drink. We can sing together. Whatever you want to do. I can talk to your mother. Whatever you want, but please.”

Can u imagine?

come down to Africa, especially Naija women, you won't have to tattoo it alone, you'll have to show it to the world and your love letters would be crap without plenty money to go with it..
Awon werey jati jati

Re: Celine Dion Begs Drake Not To Tattoo Her Face On His Body by Olufela30: 1:27am On Sep 21, 2019
Dion s humility is epic..

The love is now raise to power 8..

(1) (Reply)

Ifu Ennada: I Almost Dated A Celebrity Not Knowing He Was Broke / Pictures From Dakore Egbuson & Olumide Akanda's Wedding / Ronke Oshodi – Oke Needs 7 Million Naira For Sister With Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.