Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,320 members, 7,860,769 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:56 PM

Complete List Igbo's In Non- South East States - Radio Biafra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Complete List Igbo's In Non- South East States - Radio Biafra (9443 Views)

Peter Obi List Igbo To Coordinate Lagos State / Coalition Commends Buhari For "Liberating 5 North-East States From Terrorists" / Ekweremadu: IPOB Blows Hot, List Igbo Governors That Will Be Attacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Complete List Igbo's In Non- South East States - Radio Biafra by Nobody: 5:42am On Nov 10, 2019
otuekong1:

My dear Igbo land starts and stops in the 5 southeastern state

Shut up. State creation is just deceiving you. Why didn't tag the 1966 coup a SOUTH SOUTH coup?
Re: Complete List Igbo's In Non- South East States - Radio Biafra by Omoodua007: 6:37am On Nov 10, 2019
Looool Ipob and land grab
Re: Complete List Igbo's In Non- South East States - Radio Biafra by MetaPhysical: 6:40am On Nov 10, 2019
Midastorch:

It’s like implying Itshekiri is Yoruba because they bear names like Omawunmi, Yemi, OritseFEMi and Co....Biafra just looking for people to famz to themselves.... SS will never join them..

The origin of Itsekiti is Ijebu and so yes, they are proto-Yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: Complete List Igbo's In Non- South East States - Radio Biafra by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 10, 2019
ChiSomtoChi:

Why didn't you tag the 1966 coup a SOUTH SOUTH coup?
otuekong1 is not going to answer this question grin grin grin

cc lzaa gmbuharii metaphysical afamed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Complete List Igbo's In Non- South East States - Radio Biafra by LZAA: 7:03am On Nov 10, 2019
immhotep:

grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Complete List Igbo's In Non- South East States - Radio Biafra by Kpoikpoi: 7:48am On Nov 10, 2019
Tolexander:
Please stop this nonsense in the name of your best food.

Until recently when we started knowing that the people of the south eastern region are called “Igbo” not Ibo. We didn’t know and we weren’t calling them Igbo but Ibo or Y!bo.

The Igbo we knew are the Ugbo people who were the aborigines of Ile Ife until Oduduwa came. They left Ife to settle where they are now, Ugbo kingdom. They constantly came to Ife to raid as a result of that until Moremi saved Ife.

In your history, apart from the union of the southern entities below the Niger River to form a protectorate by the British, have you ever come across it in your literature where you had encounter with any Yoruba nation?

E je ki ori yin pe o

Ti a ko ba sora, awon eeyan wonyi o tun itan wa ko fun wa o
Re: Complete List Igbo's In Non- South East States - Radio Biafra by Kpoikpoi: 7:50am On Nov 10, 2019
You are very correct, Igbo people own every part of Nigeria,Igbo people are the strongest,toughest,smartest,most good looking,richest and the best people in the world.
What an ugly illiterate trader you are.
Fools.

2 Likes

Re: Complete List Igbo's In Non- South East States - Radio Biafra by nextdoor84(m): 9:21am On Nov 10, 2019
wirinet:

So?
What they speak in Austria is German, does that mean they are Germans?
A people define who they are or who they want to be called, you can't force your own identity on a people, that's called colonialisation.

Please tell this forum the language spoken in Austria!
Make your comparison wisely bro!
All the listed tribes above are all of igboid origin.
Make no mistake about it!
Re: Complete List Igbo's In Non- South East States - Radio Biafra by hammerD: 9:22am On Nov 10, 2019
NOTED
Re: Complete List Igbo's In Non- South East States - Radio Biafra by wirinet(m): 9:48am On Nov 10, 2019
nextdoor84:

Please tell this forum the language spoken in Austria!
Make your comparison wisely bro!
All the listed tribes above are all of igboid origin.
Make no mistake about it!
What do you mean by igbo origin? What is the etymology of the word igbo. You guys from abia and Anambra try to define who and what igbo is and coarse all others into your definition of igbo.

So what is igboid origin? What is the origin of igboid origin?

What you guys fail to understand is that people migrate from all over the place. In Nigeria, especially along the rivers Benue and Niger, migration along the river played a crucial role in migration of the tribes.

Quite recently, I use to think that my people, the itsekiris migrated mainly from ijebu, ilaje and Bini, but recently I met a guy who is igala from Benue. He has itsekiri marks, he has itsekiri physical structure and even itsekiri sounding name, but had never been to any itsekiri land. It was later I leant that some itsekiris migrated from Benue along the river niger. Imagine passing all the way from igala, through igboland, through Urhobo land, all the way to warri. That's why it is difficult to label itsekiris as Yoruba, because there are migrations from other areas.
Same with some so called igboid tribes, like Anioma, Ika, egbema, yes there was migration from Igboland, but there was also migrations from other tribes.

1 Like

Re: Complete List Igbo's In Non- South East States - Radio Biafra by JAWBONE(m): 10:07am On Nov 10, 2019
The list is actually correct for Delta, Rivers and Edo states. That's the one i know of. I have interacted with people from igbanke and they don't speak anything like Benin. In fact, if you were brought up in Delta North, you will perfectly understand igbanke language. They only bear Edo names and I don't know why. For the places mentioned in Delta state, no doubt about the fact that they are igboid groups although they will never admit to be igbos. I think it's because we want to have our own identity
Re: Complete List Igbo's In Non- South East States - Radio Biafra by g0tze: 11:46am On Nov 10, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

stop being a coward and answer her simple questions which you have delayed answering all this while!!!

when a person from that "non-igbo" area, yet bearing an igbo name commits a crime or presents himself for political office, won't you zoogerians call the person an igboman?!!!

you "we the south-south" should stop adding we, the great igbos, more sand sand in our garri and desist from answering igbo names henceforth if you don't want us igbos to "attach" you double-minded fellows to igboland!!!

nobody is begging you guys for any unity!!!

we have always told you guys that, when the time comes and if and only if you guys are fully and seriously interested, we shall offer you guys the privilege to be part of the referendum to leave the shiithole!!!

we are going to do this because of your fathers who fought alongside we, the great igbos, during the war and not because of you post-war generations who are so confused about the future you guys want for yourselves and your children!!!

even Abraham after he obeyed God and left his father's house for the promised land, still invited his little cousin-brother Lot who he loved greatly to join him on the journey to God's blessings even when God did not instruct him to take Lot along but for Abraham to take only his family!!!

we all know how things turned out later and how Lot lost everything in sodom and gomorrah due to his selfish stubbornness!!!

better check yourselves before you all wreck yourselves you "we the south-south" folks!!!
Re: Complete List Igbo's In Non- South East States - Radio Biafra by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 10, 2019
Kpoikpoi:
You are very correct, Igbo people own every part of Nigeria,Igbo people are the strongest,toughest,smartest,most good looking,richest and the best people in the world.
What an ugly illiterate trader you are.
Fools.
E pain am.

Cc lzaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Complete List Igbo's In Non- South East States - Radio Biafra by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 10, 2019
immhotep:

They will Igbos are only in the 5 SE states. Very bogus! Yorubas will claim that there are indigenous Yorubas in Benin, Togo, Kogi state etc because of the following reasons:
1. They bear Yoruba names
2. They practice Yoruba culture
3. They speak a form of Yoruba DIALECT.
4. Their communities bear names with Yoruba words.

No one and nobody argued with the Yoruba about such claims. Everyone including Igbos agreed.

Now Igbos said there are indigenous Igbos in Delta, Edo, Benue, Kogi, Bayelsa, Cross river, Gabon, Equatorial Guinea, Cameroon etc. Despite the Igbos used the same 4 reasons the Yorubas used, Yorubas still deny such claim; calling Igbos land grabbers. We ain't land grabbers. We are trying to unify the whole Igbo nation. The BENINS are the land grabbers not Igbos. Why will I leave my brothers to an unknown stranger? I'm from Enugu state Udi LGA to be precise. I'm from the Umu Aneke Owo kindred in Amokwe town. History has it that the whole inhabitants of Udi LGA came from a great man AGBAJA. AGBAJA is the man that gave birth to the whole of UDI LGA. Also, AGBAJA was from the Awka axis. He was a relative of Awka people. you can see the connection between Udi and Awka.
Some Awka people gave birth to some Igbos in mid west.

Afonjas, wetin una gain in killing the unification of Igbos?

You will boldly agree stupidly that Anioma are not Igbo but you tagged CHUKWUMA Ezeogwu coup as Igbo coup. Why can't you term it ANIOMA COUP?

The FBI 80 Igbo lists that was released last month, some of those Igbos were from Delta state. Yet y'all tag it an IGBO affair. I thought you said no Indigenous Igbo in Delta.

Whenever a Delta Igbo man commits crime, y'all will tag him as Igbo.

Nawa ooo. In the whole Nigeria, it's only Igbos history that is being tampered. And that must stop.

Thanks for Murphy who is uniting his Ika people to the Igbos of SE. Subscribe to his channel on YouTube " Igodomigodo worldwide"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Complete List Igbo's In Non- South East States - Radio Biafra by MetaPhysical: 3:02pm On Nov 10, 2019
ChiSomtoChi:

They will Igbos are only in the 5 SE states. Very bogus! Yorubas will claim that there are indigenous Yorubas in Benin, Togo, Kogi state etc because of the following reasons:

No one and nobody argued with the Yoruba about such claims. Everyone including Igbos agreed.

Now Igbos said there are indigenous Igbos in Delta, Edo, Benue, Kogi, Bayelsa, Cross river, Gabon, Equatorial Guinea, Cameroon etc. Despite the Igbos used the same 4 reasons the Yorubas used, Yorubas still deny such claim; calling Igbos land grabbers. We ain't land grabbers. We are trying to unify the whole Igbo nation. The BENINS are the land grabbers not Igbos. Why will I leave my brothers to an unknown stranger? I'm from Enugu state Udi LGA to be precise. I'm from the Umu Aneke Owo kindred in Amokwe town. History has it that the whole inhabitants of Udi LGA came from a great man AGBAJA. AGBAJA is the man that gave birth to the whole of UDI LGA. Also, AGBAJA was from the Awka axis. He was a relative of Awka people. you can see the connection between Udi and Awka.

You will boldly agree stupidly that Anioma are not Igbo but you tagged CHUKWUMA Ezeogwu coup as Igbo coup. Why can't you term it ANIOMA COUP?

The FBI 80 Igbo lists that was released last month, some of those Igbos were from Delta state. Yet y'all tag it an IGBO affair. I thought you said no Indigenous Igbo in Delta.

Nawa ooo. In the whole Nigeria, it's only Igbos history that is being tampered. And that must stop.

Thanks for Murphy who is uniting his Ika people to the Igbos of SE. Subscribe to his channel on YouTube " Igodomigodo worldwide"

Stop spamming Nairaland with nonsensical writeups. Grow up!

Anywhere that says its roots is Ife is Yoruba or proto-Yoruba. We did not claim them and neither told them who they are...their own pride in identity and historical artifacts showed them where their root is.

In your case, you tell people who they are, against what their own history and artifacts show. They reject your claims of them. Yoruba has nothing to do with it.

We did not tell SS people to reject you. Please face your neighbors and resolve your identity crisis with them. There is no border shared between Yorubaland and Iboland...so stay over there and solve your issue in SS/SE.

2 Likes

Re: Complete List Igbo's In Non- South East States - Radio Biafra by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 10, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Stop spamming Nairaland with nonsensical writeups. Grow up!

Anywhere that says its roots is Ife is Yoruba or proto-Yoruba. We did not claim them and neither told them who they are...their own pride in identity and historical artifacts showed them where their root is.

In your case, you tell people who they are, against what their own history and artifacts show. They reject your claims of them. Yoruba has nothing to do with it.

We did not tell SS people to reject you. Please face your neighbors and resolve your identity crisis with them. There is no border shared between Yorubaland and Iboland...so stay over there and solve your issue in SS/SE.

Nonsense.

The isobos of Cross Rivers admitted their Igboness. Yet y'all always counter them. You haven't answered my question.

Why didn't y'all name Chukwuma Ezeogwu coup an ANIOMA/SS/NDR coup?

Some Aniomas accepted their Igboness, yet y'all counter such acceptance.

Go and check OHANEZE assembly, you will see Ikwerres, Aniomas etc there as general of something.

1 Like

Re: Complete List Igbo's In Non- South East States - Radio Biafra by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 10, 2019
Rotimi Amaechi accepted his Igboness, some afonjas said IPOB used jazz on it

1 Like

Re: Complete List Igbo's In Non- South East States - Radio Biafra by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 10, 2019
Ijebus do reject their Yoruba-ness, yet y'all keep forcing them to accept their Yoruba origin

2 Likes

Re: Complete List Igbo's In Non- South East States - Radio Biafra by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 10, 2019
Early this year, Benue Igbos came out and accepted their Igboness yet afonjas were kicking against it

1 Like

Re: Complete List Igbo's In Non- South East States - Radio Biafra by Omoodua007: 3:34pm On Nov 10, 2019
Igbo face Niger delta rejecting you
Don’t compare Yoruba to you
Yeye unity beggars

2 Likes

Re: Complete List Igbo's In Non- South East States - Radio Biafra by MetaPhysical: 3:37pm On Nov 10, 2019
ChiSomtoChi:

Nonsense.

The isobos of Cross Rivers admitted their Igboness. Yet y'all always counter them. You haven't answered my question.

Why didn't y'all name Chukwuma Ezeogwu coup an ANIOMA/SS/NDR coup?

Some Aniomas accepted their Igboness, yet y'all counter such acceptance.

Go and check OHANEZE assembly, you will see Ikwerres, Aniomas etc there as general of something.

You have no shame.

Have you see any other majority tribe, beside Ibo, publish list of minorities under its fold? NO.

So why do you do it? Its not because of what Yoruba said or did not say....it's because you have always had a contentious struggle with minorities in your region. They dont want what you want but your lack of tolerance for diverse view have prevailed upon you to keep claiming their territories as Ibo region.

I was on a thread very early this morning and I elaborated on Ibo's intolerance for diversity. It pervades everywhere in your society and create many ugly battlefronts for you. Yoruba did not tell you to be intolerant of others, you choosed to do that....and your neighbors, on their own, reject to identify with you.

2 Likes

Re: Complete List Igbo's In Non- South East States - Radio Biafra by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 10, 2019
MetaPhysical:

You have no shame.

Have you see any other majority tribe, beside Ibo, publish list of minorities under its fold? NO.

So why do you do it? Its not because of what Yoruba said or did not say....it's because you have always had a contentious struggle with minorities in your region. They dont want what you want but your lack of tolerance for diverse view have prevailed upon you to keep claiming their territories as Ibo region.

I was on a thread very early this morning and I elaborated on Ibo's intolerance for diversity. It pervades everywhere in your society and create many ugly battlefronts for you. Yoruba did not tell you to be intolerant of others, you choosed to do that....and your neighbors, on their own, reject to identify with you.

All of what you wrote is just rubbish. You claimed that we are too intolerant to minorities. Have Igbos ever claimed Ibiobios, Efiks, ogonis etc as IGBO? No. The fact that we drag them into the Biafran struggle doesn't mean we are dragging them into being Igbo. Biafra is just a nationality not a tribe. Igbos respect other minorities in the east. We only claim the Igbo speaking minorities not any non Igbo speaking minorities. Have Igbos claimed isoko or Urhobos as Igbos?

1 Like

Re: Complete List Igbo's In Non- South East States - Radio Biafra by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 10, 2019
I am sick of these minorities. Just because Igbos are DOMINATING virtually everything they are having fear of IGBO DOMINATION. May GOD have mercy. So to be successful now is crime?

1 Like

Re: Complete List Igbo's In Non- South East States - Radio Biafra by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 10, 2019
MetaPhysical:

You have no shame.

My question still remain unanswered. Why was Chukwuma Ezeogwu coup an Igbo coup instead of Anioma coup?

1 Like

Re: Complete List Igbo's In Non- South East States - Radio Biafra by MetaPhysical: 4:11pm On Nov 10, 2019
ChiSomtoChi:

All of what you wrote is just rubbish. You claimed that we are too intolerant to minorities. Have Igbos ever claimed Ibiobios, Efiks, ogonis etc as IGBO? No. The fact that we drag them into the Biafran struggle doesn't mean we are dragging them into being Igbo. Biafra is just a nationality not a tribe. Igbos respect other minorities in the east. We only claim the Igbo speaking minorities not any non Igbo speaking minorities. Have Igbos claimed isoko or Urhobos as Igbos?

Then face them and preach it to their brain. Why mention Yoruba in what you and Ibibio, your cousins do...or you and Ikwerre do? Wetin concern Yoruba with you and Ikwerre or you and Anioma?

Those who come in such threads with Yoruba pseudo identities do so to taunt your emotions....and you fall for it....everytime!
Re: Complete List Igbo's In Non- South East States - Radio Biafra by Omoodua007: 4:33pm On Nov 10, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Then face them and preach it to their brain. Why mention Yoruba in what you and Ibibio, your cousins do...or you and Ikwerre do? Wetin concern Yoruba with you and Ikwerre or you and Anioma?

Those who come in such threads with Yoruba pseudo identities do so to taunt your emotions....and you fall for it....everytime!

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Complete List Igbo's In Non- South East States - Radio Biafra by MetaPhysical: 4:36pm On Nov 10, 2019
ChiSomtoChi:

My question still remain unanswered. Why was Chukwuma Ezeogwu coup an Igbo coup instead of Anioma coup?

Now, yes, you can seek Yoruba opinion on this because it's a national dialogue. Never bring us into your minority issues again...or we will truly poke nose if you repeatedly invite us...

On your question above...this relates with January 16th 1966. What was Nzeogwu's mother tongue? In 1966 Nigeria...and even till this moment your identity is classified based on your culture and mother tongue.
Your mother tongue places you in a ethnic category.

In 1966 Midwestern Region was not a culture, it was not a mother tongue. There is no tongue in record called Midwestern language. Even Nigeria sef does not have a tongue. So how do you want to classify Nzeogwu? Is he Hausa...abi na Yoruba?

1 Like

Re: Complete List Igbo's In Non- South East States - Radio Biafra by horsepower101: 4:41pm On Nov 10, 2019
ChiSomtoChi:

Well said
Re: Complete List Igbo's In Non- South East States - Radio Biafra by horsepower101: 4:45pm On Nov 10, 2019
ChiSomtoChi:
I am sick of these minorities. Just because Igbos are DOMINATING virtually everything they are having fear of IGBO DOMINATION. May GOD have mercy. So to be successful now is crime?

Igbo success is definitely a crime in Nigeria.

A lot of non igbo men look at it as a threat to their survival because they cannot compete on a level playing field.
Re: Complete List Igbo's In Non- South East States - Radio Biafra by Omoodua007: 5:04pm On Nov 10, 2019
horsepower101:

A lot of non igbo men look at it as a threat to their survival because they cannot compete on a level playing field.

Lool anytime igbo is in power and they nominate their own they say its competition
Last time I checked under the competitive regional system Igbos were last and they destroyed it
Under Nigeria’s federal government today igbos land is still carrying last
And the so called “Igbo dominance” always coincides with Igbo in power.
1960s zik was in power and dropped igbos in all positions in federal service it had nothing to do with competition.
Same thing under GEJ immediately he got igbos y’all started replacing it with your own kith
Loooool
Foul yash don open

2 Likes

Re: Complete List Igbo's In Non- South East States - Radio Biafra by Asapkiller(m): 5:26pm On Nov 10, 2019
Abeg dis Biafra and Igboids of a thing no dey tire una, I beliv a referendum will be a good answer to all dis every day issue or better still we all should forget about Biafra and focus on the present State(Nigeria)...
Re: Complete List Igbo's In Non- South East States - Radio Biafra by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 10, 2019
horsepower101:

My brother you are saying the truth. Anything IGBO or Igbo related is a bad thing to them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Republic Of Southern Nigeria / President Buhari: Our Policy Has Made Nigeria A Fertilizer Powerhouse In Africa / We Must Imbibe Ethics Of Easter, Tinubu Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.