Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,834 members, 7,813,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Peter Obi List Igbo To Coordinate Lagos State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi List Igbo To Coordinate Lagos State (2513 Views)

Bandits Now Using Nigerien Networks To Coordinate Attacks – Amin Almustapha Gobi / Complete List Igbo's In Non- South East States - Radio Biafra / Ekweremadu: IPOB Blows Hot, List Igbo Governors That Will Be Attacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi List Igbo To Coordinate Lagos State by tribalmall: 5:01pm On Oct 12, 2022
Peter Obi List Igbo To Coordinate Lagos State

Woke and foolish Yoruba na for your very eye Igbos will take over your heritage.

Ti yin to ta. So there is no charismatic Yoruba in the length n breath of the entire SW to coordinate Lagos for Peter Obi ?

Was this not exactly what Nnamdi Azikwe did when he appointed an Igbo as premier of East region and the bastard wanted to impose himself as premier in the West.

I am waiting patiently to hear what the bunch of lunatics populating Afenifere as to say.

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi List Igbo To Coordinate Lagos State by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 12, 2022
Correct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi List Igbo To Coordinate Lagos State by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 12, 2022
Nice

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi List Igbo To Coordinate Lagos State by Whiteangel1234: 5:03pm On Oct 12, 2022
grin
Re: Peter Obi List Igbo To Coordinate Lagos State by Ezewuzie01: 5:03pm On Oct 12, 2022
Peter Obi's bigotry is well documented. He belongs to the school of thought who believes that Lagos is no man's land.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi List Igbo To Coordinate Lagos State by StrongandMighty: 5:03pm On Oct 12, 2022
This is just the beginning of your pangs of distress!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi List Igbo To Coordinate Lagos State by tribalmall: 5:07pm On Oct 12, 2022
It is let me go n post it on Twitter for the lunatics among Yoruba to know.

StrongandMighty:
This is just the beginning of your pangs of distress!!

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi List Igbo To Coordinate Lagos State by Okoroawusa: 5:08pm On Oct 12, 2022
Ok
Re: Peter Obi List Igbo To Coordinate Lagos State by StrongandMighty: 5:14pm On Oct 12, 2022
tribalmall:

Post it on Facebook, Instagram etc
Print it as a flier also and share to people on the streets

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi List Igbo To Coordinate Lagos State by omofunaab(m): 5:16pm On Oct 12, 2022
This Obi is stylishly alluding to the claim of his IPOB brothers that Lagos is a no man’s land.

I just pity my fellow Yoruba brothers without ethnic consciousness in them, some have failed to see this Obi for who he truly is.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi List Igbo To Coordinate Lagos State by kettykin: 5:17pm On Oct 12, 2022
Most Yoruba people might have declined to head Lagos campaign for the fear of Tinubu and APC

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi List Igbo To Coordinate Lagos State by PandoraObi: 5:17pm On Oct 12, 2022
Re: Peter Obi List Igbo To Coordinate Lagos State by obaaderemi: 5:19pm On Oct 12, 2022
tribalmall:

Woke and foolish Yoruba na for your very eye Igbos will take over your heritage.

Ti yin to ta. So there is no charismatic Yoruba in the length n breath of the entire SW to coordinate Lagos for Peter Obi ?

Was this not exactly what Nnamdi Azikwe did when he appointed an Igbo as premier of East region and the bastard wanted to impose himself as premier in the West.

I am waiting patiently to hear what the bunch of lunatics populating Afenifere as to say.
He can't win the election. Ara Eko E lo fokan bale.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi List Igbo To Coordinate Lagos State by paramakina202: 5:20pm On Oct 12, 2022
Yeah Dr Doyin Okupe that is heading his campaign is from Agulu in Anambra state.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi List Igbo To Coordinate Lagos State by frank14011991(m): 5:21pm On Oct 12, 2022
Peter obi is a bigot

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi List Igbo To Coordinate Lagos State by OsunOriginal: 5:22pm On Oct 12, 2022
tribalmall:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Because no serious-minded Yoruba would waste his time and energy on Obi's gamble. Any Yoruba name you find on that list, research him very well, he has no electoral value and can't deliver even a polling unit

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi List Igbo To Coordinate Lagos State by jerk: 5:24pm On Oct 12, 2022
The don't want sell out. Most of them are APC inside while masquerading as LP just to infiltrate and rig for APC.
I salute the courage of Doyin Okupe and other stakeholders in LP for making this vital decision. All their rigging strategies are wide open to LP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi List Igbo To Coordinate Lagos State by Nyamuri: 5:29pm On Oct 12, 2022
Post it on Twitter for wider audience pls.. woke Yoruba will be the down fall of Yoruba region
tribalmall:

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi List Igbo To Coordinate Lagos State by FreeStuffsNG: 5:30pm On Oct 12, 2022
It just confirms that lp is not accepted even in Lagos where he appointed his fellow Igbo to coordinate

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi List Igbo To Coordinate Lagos State by Tenses: 5:31pm On Oct 12, 2022
Am an obidient through and through but you see this one I no support am. I go drag Peter Obi for twitter tonight.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi List Igbo To Coordinate Lagos State by Nyamuri: 5:31pm On Oct 12, 2022
I'm a northerner, if Yoruba continue to play woke with ur ethnicity, ur downfall will definitely come!!
omofunaab:
This Obi is stylishly alluding to the claim of his IPOB brothers that Lagos is a no man’s land.

I just pity my fellow Yoruba brothers without ethnic consciousness in them, some have failed to see this Obi for who he truly is.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi List Igbo To Coordinate Lagos State by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:32pm On Oct 12, 2022
Who told you that name is Igbo?
Re: Peter Obi List Igbo To Coordinate Lagos State by Innocentman86: 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2022
Nyamuri:
I'm a northerner, if Yoruba continue to play woke with ur ethnicity, ur downfall will definitely come!!
Northerner from ogbomosho, grin grin angry grin
I'm a Yoruba Muslim and I support Peter obi 100 percent.
Op if you don't like it go back to your state and leave Lagos for us grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi List Igbo To Coordinate Lagos State by Nyamuri: 5:36pm On Oct 12, 2022
But its still an insult and a slap to the Yoruba race! A whole Lagos he can't find a Yoruba person

I'm a northerner, but ur woke Yoruba people are ur major problem! Just imagine if it was Tinubu that appointment a Yoruba in Anambra or Enugu.. or Atiku appointing a northerner in those states!
OsunOriginal:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Because no serious-minded Yoruba would waste his time and energy on Obi's gamble. Any Yoruba name you find on that list, research him very well, he has no electoral value and can't deliver even a polling unit

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi List Igbo To Coordinate Lagos State by plaindealer: 5:43pm On Oct 12, 2022
Obi Pandora/LP = Ipob agitation project.

Nothing more...

34 Likes

Re: Peter Obi List Igbo To Coordinate Lagos State by OsunOriginal: 5:47pm On Oct 12, 2022
Nyamuri:
But its still an insult and a slap to the Yoruba race! A whole Lagos he can't find a Yoruba person

I'm a northerner, but ur woke Yoruba people are ur major problem! Just imagine if it was Tinubu that appointment a Yoruba in Anambra or Enugu.. or Atiku appointing a northerner in those states!

I don't see it from that perspective. As a matter of fact, it would be a plus for Obi if he could get a strong Yoruba politician who has some followership to serve as his campaign coordinator. That he couldn't get one shows Obi is only trying to build something on nothing in Lagos.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi List Igbo To Coordinate Lagos State by jerk: 5:51pm On Oct 12, 2022
OsunOriginal:

I don't see it from that perspective. As a matter of fact, it would be a plus for Obi if he could get a strong Yoruba politician who has some followership to serve as his campaign coordinator. That he couldn't get one shows Obi is only trying to build something on nothing in Lagos.
They can easily be bought by BAT. They will threaten him and force him to dance to their tune and even remind him of his ethnicity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi List Igbo To Coordinate Lagos State by OsunOriginal: 5:55pm On Oct 12, 2022
jerk:
They can easily be bought by BAT. They will threaten him and force him to dance to their tune and even remind him of his ethnicity.

What difference does it make? The dumbo he appointed can't make anything happen for Obi in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi List Igbo To Coordinate Lagos State by limeta(f): 5:56pm On Oct 12, 2022
Mr John Ezelgbe Ughulu is not igbo
Thats a south south name from Esan south
To Yorubas they all omo igbo any way .
Nigeria start and end in lagos for them .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi List Igbo To Coordinate Lagos State by OsunOriginal: 5:57pm On Oct 12, 2022
limeta:
Mr John Ezelgbe Ughulu is not igbo
Thats a south south name from Esan south
To Yorubas they all omo igbo any way .

What difference does it make? Making an SS man an election coordinator in SW. Obi is dense, no be small grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi List Igbo To Coordinate Lagos State by limeta(f): 6:00pm On Oct 12, 2022
OsunOriginal:

What difference does it make? Making an SS man an election coordinator in SW. Obi is dense, no be small grin grin grin grin

Since no Afonja wants to offend Tinubu then what
Do you want the position ? Are you man enough
Re: Peter Obi List Igbo To Coordinate Lagos State by jerk: 6:12pm On Oct 12, 2022
OsunOriginal:

What difference does it make? The dumbo he appointed can't make anything happen for Obi in Lagos.
The structure is already there and whoever is made the coordinator of Lagos has less work to do. The only place the have an enormous task to do is the NE and NW which I know they can't get enough votes.
SE,SS, some part in NC and SW will give him victory.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Land Is Approaching Event Horizon / Wike Begins State-wide UNIT To UNIT Sensitization For Bola Tinubu / 2023 Presidential Election: It’s A Two-horse Race In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.