Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:50 AM

Newborn Baby Found Dead In Owerri, Dumped In A Carton (Graphic Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Newborn Baby Found Dead In Owerri, Dumped In A Carton (Graphic Photo) (19322 Views)

Newborn Baby Dumped In A Carton At Erosion Site In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) / Photos Of The Edo Lady Who Was Killed & Corpse Dumped In A Bush In Edo (Graphic) / Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newborn Baby Found Dead In Owerri, Dumped In A Carton (Graphic Photo) by dynicks(m): 2:56pm On Sep 20, 2019
Godons1:
Igbo's! Igbo's!! Igbo's!!! cool
SHUT UP!!

Re: Newborn Baby Found Dead In Owerri, Dumped In A Carton (Graphic Photo) by mercyviv(f): 3:21pm On Sep 20, 2019
If my aunt should see this, she'll definitely weep. Its been 26yrs, no issues. May God forgive the perpetrators of this heinous sin.
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dead In Owerri, Dumped In A Carton (Graphic Photo) by VajanahDischaj(f): 4:15pm On Sep 20, 2019
stop posting rubbish, u will not hear. now i will block you for using the mods mumu head. why must this b on frontpage? mtcheew i don vex
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dead In Owerri, Dumped In A Carton (Graphic Photo) by Jamesilvar(m): 4:15pm On Sep 20, 2019
People are just horrible.

One came to my casualty 2 days ago with c/o retained placenta and bleeding PV. They initially lied that she gave birth and then had retained placenta. But when I probed further, they confessed that it was an abortion then she now suffered retained placenta.

The stupid girl kept on lying that the pregnancy was just three months.

I really wanted to just ignore the girl with the cord hanging from her vagina and her sister that did the criminal abortion with her.

I could just imagine the little baby they have dumped somewia in a dustbin.

But I still had to take her to theatre to save her useless life.

Seeing pictures such as these makes me not to be proud of somethings I have to do to save some pitiful lives.
May God have mercy on all of us.

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Found Dead In Owerri, Dumped In A Carton (Graphic Photo) by FroshJaynex(m): 4:27pm On Sep 20, 2019
Right now in the mind Of The lady who did this, Let me dispose this one, after all I'd have enough in the future. My dear no be curse o, but this one will be ur last in this world! Mark my words, Wicked soul
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dead In Owerri, Dumped In A Carton (Graphic Photo) by Peacemaker5129(f): 4:32pm On Sep 20, 2019
South east is a Zoo

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Found Dead In Owerri, Dumped In A Carton (Graphic Photo) by 1Sharon(f): 4:36pm On Sep 20, 2019
Jamesilvar:
People are just horrible.

One came to my casualty 2 days ago with c/o retained placenta and bleeding PV. They initially lied that she gave birth and then had retained placenta. But when I probed further, they confessed that it was an abortion then she now suffered retained placenta.

The stupid girl kept on lying that the pregnancy was just three months.

I really wanted to just ignore the girl with the cord hanging from her vagina and her sister that did the criminal abortion with her.

I could just imagine the little baby they have dumped somewia in a dustbin.

But I still had to take her to theatre to save her useless life.

Seeing pictures such as these makes me not to be proud of somethings I have to do to save some pitiful lives.
May God have mercy on all of us.

So how far along was she?? Did you call the police?
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dead In Owerri, Dumped In A Carton (Graphic Photo) by Olanipekun1: 4:44pm On Sep 20, 2019
[s]
Peacemaker5129:
South east is a Zoo
[/s]
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dead In Owerri, Dumped In A Carton (Graphic Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 6:48pm On Sep 20, 2019
Authoreety:
And so many pipo out there are praying to be blessed with a child....

This life eh...

Very ironical and unjust world we live in... undecided

The mother of that baby will still get married, conceive, and have as many kids as she wants, while a lady who married as a good and decent virgin, would end up experiencing years of delays.
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dead In Owerri, Dumped In A Carton (Graphic Photo) by Authoreety: 6:56pm On Sep 20, 2019
Angelfrost:

Very ironical and unjust world we live in... undecided

The mother of that baby will still get married, conceive, and have as many kids as she wants, while a lady who married as a good and decent virgin, would end up experiencing years of delays.

Honestly, the thing tire me!
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dead In Owerri, Dumped In A Carton (Graphic Photo) by Godons1: 8:17pm On Sep 20, 2019
dynicks:
SHUT UP!!

cool

Re: Newborn Baby Found Dead In Owerri, Dumped In A Carton (Graphic Photo) by dynicks(m): 8:48pm On Sep 20, 2019
Godons1:

cool
lol.....
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dead In Owerri, Dumped In A Carton (Graphic Photo) by PurpleMagnum: 9:47pm On Sep 20, 2019
TorukMakto:

Our Lord does worst than that
Re: Newborn Baby Found Dead In Owerri, Dumped In A Carton (Graphic Photo) by showafrica(m): 5:24am On Sep 21, 2019
Chizmickey:
I saw this live on my way to work along hardel road this morning, for hours now, I have not been myself. even till 2pm the corpse is still there

E. No pass those yeye students wey no dey go lecture. Tomorrow na, she go marry begin look for fruit of the womb. I pity guys wey never marry sha, ur life and well been is in the hands of God bc, if you end up marrying this slay queen, you will inherit this punishment ur money go finish on top

(1) (2) (Reply)

Policeman Shoots 23-Year-Old Farmer In Delta. Photos / Chinweuba Moses, Lawyer Brutalized By Policemen Attached To A Lawmaker In Lagos / Killers Of Theo 'Chiboy' Mbakwe Free Sister After Receiving N600k Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.