Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer (66782 Views)

Gracious David-West: I Killed 15 Women In 7 States - Port Harcourt Serial Killer / Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' / Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer by majamajic(m): 12:44pm On Sep 20, 2019
Tolexander:
”he was caught in the hotel”
“He was caught while escaping to Akwa Ibom”

Na to dey see different versions of the news

Which one to believe now

he was caught by hotel CCTV and was declared wanted , on trying to escape to nearby state akwa ibom , he was arrested by the police on his way out of pH ,

hope it's clear to u now ?

he has confessed about strangling them with pillow case

2 Likes

Re: Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer by drezzyx(m): 12:47pm On Sep 20, 2019
This one want to be like Teddy Bundy the most wicked serial killer and rapist I read about very crafty, intelligent and has no conscience, he is known as d devils advocate.
He killed lots of women in his time...
Deceived the police ,escaped on some occasion to kill again after being caught .
Am just afraid of Nigeria nowadays we wey no Dey commit suicide Dey do am now..
To make matter worse a serial killer have been born.
God save us.
Re: Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer by hammerVJ: 12:49pm On Sep 20, 2019
juman:
My mind is doubting it.
The man look like anybody and everybody of other Nigerians.

Hmmmm
Serial killers are also human beings.
But why killing people?
May be he has mental illness.

IT IS EVIL NOT MENTALLY SICK.

NOTHING MENTAL IN A WELL CALCULATED MULTIPLE MURDER.

ALSO, HE HAS NO MORAL GROUNDS FOR MURDERING THOSE STRUGGLING WOMEN.

THE FACT THAT WE HAVE PEOPLE SELLING THEIR BODY, CHILDREN AND EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING SPEAKS VOLUMES ABOUT THE TYPE OF SOCIETY NIGERIA HAVE BECOME.

A WICKED SOCIETY THAT STARVE ITS PEOPLE OF A RIGHT TO LIVE DECENT LIVES.

RELIGIOUSLY, IN JOHN 7, WEN A BUNCH OF RETARDS GATHERED TO STONE A PROSTITUTE TO DEATH, JESUS FORGAVE THE PROSTITUTE AND WEN THEY CHALLENGED HIM, HE SAID, HE WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE."

I HAVE TAKEN MY TIME TO MAKE IT CLEAR TO U THAT THING HAS NO MORAL, LEGAL, RELIGIOUS OR PSYCHOLOGICAL JUSTIFICATION.

IT IS PURE EVIL AND IT WILL REAP EVIL.

1 Like

Re: Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer by asmovic(m): 12:51pm On Sep 20, 2019
DennisEche:
POLICE ARE BECOMING NICE AFTER ALL, BUT THIS ONE NA FOR CAMERA, THE KOKO NA FOR CELL 9. IF YOU DON ENTER 9 BEFORE YOU GO NO HOW FAR
I beg no do anything wey go carry you enter there again o
Re: Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer by hammerVJ: 12:51pm On Sep 20, 2019
NIGERIA IS WORRISOME COUNTRY.

WEN DEY GET PEOPLE THAT DESERVE JUNGLE JUSTICE, THEY START TO MAKE EXCUSES FOR THEM.

NO EXCUSES AND NO MORE FOOD.

LET THE FREAK SHOW BEGIN. HE SHOULD BE FUVCKED UP, IN THE WORST WAY EVER...

OTHERS NEED TO LEARN.
Re: Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer by seanjy4konji: 12:54pm On Sep 20, 2019
they are making a film of this story...i told you something is not adding up...police give youfood and snap pjotoin nigeria..

hahaha....
Re: Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer by Jasseyfrd(m): 12:55pm On Sep 20, 2019
Some NIGERIA police ARE FOUND OF DOING THIS,
Re: Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer by ceejayluv(m): 12:58pm On Sep 20, 2019
OdenKelechi:

I thought they said they caught him trying to kill another girl in a hotel

That's another suspect.. they arrested about two other suspects before this main guy. Those other guys were probably fighting with their LovePeddler clients in the room before police stormed

1 Like

Re: Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer by seandurse(m): 1:00pm On Sep 20, 2019
how do you treat your colleague at work?
Re: Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer by Angelfrost(m): 1:00pm On Sep 20, 2019
DonBenny77:

He's been talking gibberish, forming mental imbalance and spiritually possessed.

Sometimes jungle justice make sense, damn the investigation when other see wat happened to the scapegoat the killings would stop.

I personally doubt this dullard is a serial killer... Well, time will tell.
Re: Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer by ikorodureporta: 1:03pm On Sep 20, 2019
GREATESTPIANIST:
Innocent ladies just die like that, maybe he is mentally ill, ladies , stop sleeping around for money, pls learn handwork and do better stuffs with ur life, learn from Linda ikeji

Are you d son's father
Re: Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer by TruthHurts100: 1:03pm On Sep 20, 2019
zoba88:
The notorious Port Harcourt serial killer, Gracious David West, who was arrested on September 19, 2019, by the Rivers State police has been paraded. The 26 years old killer from Buguma LGA was arrested on his way to Uyo along East West road.

He was pictured eating food while being paraded by police

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/09/see-moment-police-gave-port-harcourt.html?m=1

Another Evans in the making. Nothing go do this guy.
Re: Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer by Barryseal: 1:03pm On Sep 20, 2019
Why the conflicting report? First they said he was arrested in a hotel while attempting to kill another girl, next we are hearing he was arrested on his way to Uyo.
What is exactly happened?
Re: Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer by horpigee1(m): 1:05pm On Sep 20, 2019
netpro:
This is what happens when a muumu watch too much of Criminal Minds, SVU, CSI and other Crime series.
yap no different btw him and the crazy guy in the criminal mind... the way they operates were just the same... the movies are just to entertain people, not to copy the way they acts..
bro I can see that u love Korean movies... I dedicate these movies to u... try to get it ASAP if u had nt watch them b4... joseon the gun man, royal gambler and schooler who walk the night.... tho they are kinda old but they are crazy and spark
Re: Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer by pannyman(m): 1:07pm On Sep 20, 2019
netpro:
This is what happens when a muumu watch too much of Criminal Minds, SVU, CSI and other Crime series.

Discovery ID is the Baba!
Re: Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer by hokafor(m): 1:11pm On Sep 20, 2019
How are we sure the police arrested the right person, the whole drama look staged , the guy even look like he is not mentally OK.
Re: Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer by sisisioge: 1:11pm On Sep 20, 2019
But what did he have to say for himself?
Re: Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer by moneyest(m): 1:12pm On Sep 20, 2019
MistadeRegal:
angry

Ask him why he embarked on such a killing spree of ladies, rendering those who are praying to GOD for a spouse single at square one.
Ask him.
I want to know why.

I don't support the suspect's actions but I really don't understand your comment. I'll rather be without a spouse than for me to think I'm in square 3 while dating and planning to marry a wh0re that will follow a stranger to any available hotel room because of greed and lack of contentment.
Re: Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer by wiseone28: 1:16pm On Sep 20, 2019
hokafor:
How are we sure the police arrested the right person, the whole drama look staged , the guy even look like he is not mentally OK.
The guy is now pretending to be mentally sick..

Watch the cctv before his arrest how he was full of life
Re: Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer by ScotMisile: 1:18pm On Sep 20, 2019
Food to sustain him, he is a source of information
Re: Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer by MistadeRegal(m): 1:22pm On Sep 20, 2019
moneyest:

I don't support the suspect's actions but I really don't understand your comment. I'll rather be without a spouse than for me to think I'm in square 3 while dating and planning to marry a wh0re that will follow a stranger to any available hotel room because of greed and lack of contentment.

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 20, 2019
When a crime is overwhelming the Nigeria police will give you rice and bottled water grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer by Litmus: 1:24pm On Sep 20, 2019
The man resemble Ghana person die.
Re: Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer by Meteng: 1:25pm On Sep 20, 2019
Tolexander:

Which one to believe now
I tire sef, my brother
Re: Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer by fosky10: 1:26pm On Sep 20, 2019
If to say na foreign country the case go dey very interesting than this . Oyinbos are well developed and modernised
Re: Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer by AmazingELixir: 1:27pm On Sep 20, 2019
Tolexander:

Which one to believe now

The guy from Akwa ibom state that was arrested by the police while trying to strangulate the female partner in a hotel is different from this particular one...the guy on display here was captured on CCTV after killing his sex partner and this particular guy is from Buguma in Rivers state, he was arrested on his way to Uyo in Akwa ibom state.

There are two suspects in custody concerning the serial killing according to the police.

3 Likes

Re: Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer by Litmus: 1:27pm On Sep 20, 2019
The man even had the temerity to chop the food, but I suppose the armed police were like an appetiser.
Re: Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer by Jaymoney5000(m): 1:28pm On Sep 20, 2019
iyatrustee:
They even give am bottle water! cheesy I no trust Police oh, dey fit don poison that food tongue
Won't it better the poisoned the food

If proven guilty that guy doesn't deserve to live I swear
Re: Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer by Advancedman(m): 1:30pm On Sep 20, 2019
DennisEche:
POLICE ARE BECOMING NICE AFTER ALL, BUT THIS ONE NA FOR CAMERA, THE KOKO NA FOR CELL 9. IF YOU DON ENTER 9 BEFORE YOU GO NO upHOW FAR
Well said former inmate
Re: Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer by baby124: 1:31pm On Sep 20, 2019
Why is he still eating?
Re: Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer by gabrielto(m): 1:34pm On Sep 20, 2019
agulion:
This kind food na was ooh' after the food you what, pls stead out of trouble it don't pay
Una Don hear abi
Re: Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 20, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Olosho's can now resume their business activities, without any fear or flavour............ Sweet flavours fall on them... grin

grin grin Bros it's not yet uhuru for them o forget this "mentele" police dey do with this guy until the guy is allowed to grant interview to tell people his motives I will still believe the killer is out there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Proprietor, Students of Yahoo Yahoo School (photos) / Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) / Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.