Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer (66792 Views)

Gracious David-West: I Killed 15 Women In 7 States - Port Harcourt Serial Killer / Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' / Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer by Tolexander: 1:37pm On Sep 20, 2019
majamajic:

he was caught by hotel CCTV and was declared wanted , on trying to escape to nearby state akwa ibom , he was arrested by the police on his way out of pH ,

hope it's clear to u now ?

he has confessed about strangling them with pillow case
what about the news of the one caught in the hotel room struggling to kill his victim?
Re: Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer by rolams(m): 1:38pm On Sep 20, 2019
Last supper
Re: Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer by Cimboltv: 1:39pm On Sep 20, 2019
Re: Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer by nogragra: 1:44pm On Sep 20, 2019
zoba88:
The notorious Port Harcourt serial killer, Gracious David West, who was arrested on September 19, 2019, by the Rivers State police has been paraded. The 26 years old killer from Buguma LGA was arrested on his way to Uyo along East West road.

He was pictured eating food while being paraded by police

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/09/see-moment-police-gave-port-harcourt.html?m=1
Evil monkey. Even have temerity to dey chop. These our cops dem evil join, if na to kill innocent student, body no dey drag them but monkeys like this are treated with civility. Which kin yeye contree be this sef.
Re: Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer by Lexusgs430: 1:51pm On Sep 20, 2019
Mkpakala:

grin grin Bros it's not yet uhuru for them o forget this "mentele" police dey do with this guy until the guy is allowed to grant interview to tell people his motives I will still believe the killer is out there.

Oya Olosho's, never resume una mobile posts yet o......

Only do ST in your places of worship......... cheesy
Re: Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer by Realfrankie(m): 2:06pm On Sep 20, 2019
Him come be celebrity overnight

Make him explain the aim of his mission
Re: Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer by majamajic(m): 2:15pm On Sep 20, 2019
Tolexander:
what about the news of the one caught in the hotel room struggling to kill his victim?

go back to where u hear that one , u can see official statement from the police , what are trying to do with others u hear ?
Re: Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer by mmadu4: 2:15pm On Sep 20, 2019
This old man is 26 years old ??
Re: Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer by Tolexander: 2:26pm On Sep 20, 2019
majamajic:

go back to where u hear that one , u can see official statement from the police , what are trying to do with others u hear ?
i thought Na one intelligent fellow dey engage me
Re: Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer by Apination(m): 2:27pm On Sep 20, 2019
He would plead insanity and sent to a mental home undecided
Re: Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer by armadeo(m): 2:39pm On Sep 20, 2019
zoba88:
The notorious Port Harcourt serial killer, Gracious David West, who was arrested on September 19, 2019, by the Rivers State police has been paraded. The 26 years old killer from Buguma LGA was arrested on his way to Uyo along East West road.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/09/see-moment-police-gave-port-harcourt.html?m=1

Hmm j just read he was arrested while trying to strangle another girl now he was arrested on the road.
Re: Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer by mechanics(m): 2:40pm On Sep 20, 2019
Police is your friend.
Re: Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 20, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Oya Olosho's, never resume una mobile posts yet o......

Only do ST in your places of worship......... cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin Lmao

Seriously they need to go on 6 months strike to cause scarcity so that on resumption after 6 months the demands go high and konji go don make the killer to willfully submit himself.
Don't underestimate the power of konji
Re: Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer by highness25(m): 2:48pm On Sep 20, 2019
zoba88:

They should send this one to South Africa. South Africans will do the dirty job for us
Re: Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer by coolh3ad(m): 2:49pm On Sep 20, 2019
soberdrunk:
Something doesn't add up about this case...... angry

Tbh, I feel there is something these people are hiding.
Re: Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer by Lexusgs430: 2:49pm On Sep 20, 2019
Mkpakala:

grin grin grin grin grin Lmao

Seriously they need to go on 6 months strike to cause scarcity so that on resumption after 6 months the demands go high and konji go don make the killer to willfully submit himself.
Don't underestimate the power of konji

Do they have a union to enforce this strike? But you know scarcity, would mean increase in price.... Nah brolosho go still suffer las las....... grin
Re: Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer by Mexyz(m): 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2019
This case is somehow oo
With this enjoyment and the way the guy is still looking clean and all, I just hope awa Olopa them never go arrange somebody to come do confession for us make we for believe say 'they are really working'
Re: Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer by eme2015(m): 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2019
soberdrunk:
Something doesn't add up about this case...... angry
exactly
Re: Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer by eme2015(m): 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2019
WHo sent him
Re: Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer by Agugbadin: 2:58pm On Sep 20, 2019
Kudos to Nigeria Police force for this arrest
Re: Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer by DonBenny77(m): 3:10pm On Sep 20, 2019
Angelfrost:

I personally doubt this dullard is a serial killer... Well, time will tell.
I think he's a copy cat or someone paid/used to divert attention.
This guy looks too dumb to have succeeded for so long
I sincerely pray it doesn't occur again....
Re: Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer by Angelfrost(m): 3:13pm On Sep 20, 2019
DonBenny77:

I think he's a copy cat or someone paid/used to divert attention.
This guy looks too dumb to have succeeded for so long
I sincerely pray it doesn't occur again....

The first among serious intelligent questions they are supposed to ask him is how he managed to afford those hotel bills... A lady-killer (Pun well intended), should possess wit, good looks, tasteful dressing, charisma, and some degree of affluence, not this dimwitted scavenger.

Jack the Ripper and Ted Bundy will be amused and equally offended from the great beyond!!!

1 Like

Re: Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 20, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Do they have a union to enforce this strike? But you know scarcity, would mean increase in price.... Nah brolosho go still suffer las las....... grin

grin Desperate times call for desperate measures trust me in this their perilous moment they don't need union..lolll all of them go gree sharp sharp. I agree na brolosho go suffer who knows maybe the strike go call for intense search and investigation (no be this police own o) and the killer maybe apprehended.
Like I said don't underestimate a man under konji maybe na the konji go make broloshos use vex and resources track down the killer sef. grin
Re: Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer by mployer(m): 3:20pm On Sep 20, 2019
Mkpakala:

grin Desperate times call for desperate measures trust me in this their perilous moment they don't need union..lolll all of them go gree sharp sharp. I agree na brolosho go suffer who knows maybe the strike go call for intense search and investigation (no be this police own o) and the killer maybe apprehended.
Like I said don't underestimate a man under konji maybe na the konji go make broloshos use vex and resources track down the killer sef. grin

I like your signature wink
Re: Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 20, 2019
mployer:

I like your signature wink
Thanks bro.. wink
Re: Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer by DonBenny77(m): 3:26pm On Sep 20, 2019
Angelfrost:

The first among serious intelligent questions they are supposed to ask him is how he managed to afford those hotel bills... A lady-killer (Pun well intended), should possess wit, good looks, tasteful dressing, charisma, and some degree of affluence, not this dimwitted scavenger.

Jack the Ripper and Ted Bundy will be amused and equally offended from the great beyond!!!

The precision of the other killings differ, the position of the white cloth knotted to the left. The precise guy made sure he went to cheap hotels without CCTV.
Re: Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer by Angelfrost(m): 3:29pm On Sep 20, 2019
DonBenny77:

The precision of the other killings differ, the position of the white cloth knotted to the left. The precise guy made sure he went to cheap hotels without CCTV.

Hmmm... Our police need to seriously up their deductive and investigative game. This is appalling.
Re: Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer by emmyid(m): 3:35pm On Sep 20, 2019
Angelfrost:

I personally doubt this dullard is a serial killer... Well, time will tell.

You're seeing the same man the cctv captures sitting right before you. You're still doubting? He is not mentally retarded, an insane man wouldn't have money for hotels and can't carry out well executed killings as these.
Re: Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer by francisisking: 3:36pm On Sep 20, 2019
theButterfly:
They should beat him mercilessly, torture him, then kill him. He does not deserve to live.
after typing this u wee still go to church to beg for forgiveness, why should God forgive you sef...
Re: Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer by LORDKing001: 3:38pm On Sep 20, 2019
madenigga:
Which police station this guy dae we need to see him in person. Does anyone know.

This reminds me of the old days In Nollywood, when they caught Erico.

In his words "even the police wants me"
Command headquarters in porthacourt
Re: Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer by emmyid(m): 3:38pm On Sep 20, 2019
Mkpakala:

grin grin Bros it's not yet uhuru for them o forget this "mentele" police dey do with this guy until the guy is allowed to grant interview to tell people his motives I will still believe the killer is out there.

Even after being captured by the cctv, you still believe the killer is out there? Smh
Re: Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer by Angelfrost(m): 3:43pm On Sep 20, 2019
emmyid:

You're seeing the same man the cctv captures sitting right before you. You're still doubting? He is not mentally retarded, an insane man wouldn't have money for hotels and can't carry out well executed killings as these.

One CCTV is not conclusive evidence sir. This is how cases are lost in court...

Regarding his mental state, a well paid psychologist can convince you otherwise effortlessly...

With regards to the bolded, you need to find out the varying definitions of the word "Insane".

Like I said, it's my personal opinion... This all looks too easy!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Proprietor, Students of Yahoo Yahoo School (photos) / Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos) / Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.