Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court (50792 Views)

'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court by israelmao(m): 4:33pm On Sep 20, 2019
Be careful and not let go of it something sinister is in the offing.
Re: My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court by Dracas: 4:44pm On Sep 20, 2019
Men these days demand for these clothes and even go as far as sniffing out where their wives dispose off used sanitary pad so they can head straight to babalawo for money rituals with them. That woman had better run for her life.
Re: My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court by mechanics(m): 4:49pm On Sep 20, 2019
So she married at the age of 14, that's incredible.
Re: My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court by marostan(m): 5:14pm On Sep 20, 2019
Wait! Madam, must your clean with a cloth? What happened to washing off with clean water..
Yuck!! You must be a dirty woman.
Re: My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court by Lamanii22(f): 6:36pm On Sep 20, 2019
sawdi:
13 years old marriage?

That means he married her when she was 14 and he was 27

Maybe they wanted to write 37.....
Re: My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court by sawdi: 6:52pm On Sep 20, 2019
Lamanii22:

Maybe they wanted to write 37.....

True. Very likely.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court by may320: 7:26pm On Sep 20, 2019
Re: My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court by Jossibest(m): 7:57pm On Sep 20, 2019
Let both of the go home and settle it on their bed. The husband should take tramadol
Re: My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court by webngnews: 10:31pm On Sep 20, 2019
Hmmm
Re: My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court by charlsecy(m): 5:52pm On Sep 24, 2019
mmadu4:
very dirty wife. why use clothe to clean up ? what happened to washing the pussy with water?
Using water doesn't prevent cloth (towel) from being used afterwards.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Village People Can Die Now" - Man As He Boasts About Brother’s White Wife / 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat / My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.