Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,447 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery (8989 Views)

Turn Your Palm Oil/kernel Oil To Cooking Oil And Make More Money / Get Your Business Plan On A Small Scale Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Factory / Oil Refinery For Nigeria /solve Gas Shortage In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by Richogroup: 6:54pm On May 11, 2015
YOU CAN PRODUCE AND SELL YOUR PALM KERNEL OIL TO VEGETABLE OIL REFINERY IN NIGERIA.VERY EASY,WHAT YOU NEED TO DO SIMPLY BUY PALM KERNEL NUT.TAKE IT TO AN EXPELLER AND EXPEL THE OIL.COLLECT THE OIL,FILL IN GALLONS/DRUMS TAKE THEM TO REFINERIES.
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by Richogroup: 6:58pm On May 11, 2015
THE VEGETABLE OIL REFINERS ARE ALWAYS IN NEEDS OF PALM KERNEL OILS.ONCE YOU HAVE ANY QUANTITY BE SURE THEY ARE READY TO BUY IMMEDIATELY.JUST START THIS BUSINESS.
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by Richogroup: 7:02pm On May 11, 2015
A TON OF PALM KERNEL NUTS IS BOUGHT AT #58K-#60K.ONCE IT IS GOOD NUT ITS GIVE 450 LITRES OF PALM KERNEL OILS.THE CURRENT BUYING PRICE OF PALM KERNEL OIL IS #180/LITRE.
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by Geek007: 1:23pm On May 12, 2015
whats the setup cost?
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by Richogroup: 2:59pm On May 12, 2015
you only buy the raw material which is palm kernel nuts.i will direct you to the expeller you can you.but if you can buy or construct your expeller yourself its around #450,000.for now you can start from 2 tons of palm kernel nuts which is #120,000.
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by Geek007: 11:48pm On May 12, 2015
i am interested in setting up myself and would need your guidance on this. I dont believe in a business where you depend on others to perform.
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by Richogroup: 10:23am On May 13, 2015
@geek007 you are 100% correct.you dont have to depend on any body to start any business sometimes it backfire.any assitance you need from me let me know.
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by Geek007: 12:19pm On May 13, 2015
whats ur contact details so we can speak or arrange a meeting, i am very interested becos i am looking at palm oil trading as well
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by Richogroup: 5:06pm On May 14, 2015
#2000/per ton of palm kernel nuts.
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by chiboy11(m): 12:57pm On May 15, 2015
plss on n average ow much minimum can u invest in this n wats d payment like. tnks
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by chiboy11(m): 5:09pm On May 15, 2015
bro ve been trying to call u since ur line not going tru, plss can u help me drop d info i askd u here, wats d minimum investment n wat to expect, i wud prefer enugu zone cuse dats wre i can get d fruit . reply thanks

1 Like

Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by Richogroup: 8:42pm On May 15, 2015
hello chiboy,my line is going.#150k is mimimum.you can get kernel nut at #50k/per at enugu.2.5tons should get u 1000 ltrs pko.do you hav expeller or where to be expelling your oil at enugu.i wil ask a mill there if they will allow you access
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by AreaFada2: 2:40am On May 16, 2015
Richogroup:
hello chiboy,my line is going.#150k is mimimum.you can get kernel nut at #50k/per at enugu.2.5tons should get u 1000 ltrs pko.do you hav expeller or where to be expelling your oil at enugu.i wil ask a mill there if they will allow you access

@Richgroup,

I don't think lots of people share our passion for this PKO biz or if they do, many are not showing it.

Do you know of any PKO buyers in Benin area (Edo State) or nearby?
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by Richogroup: 1:01pm On May 16, 2015
@areafada2, the only pko buyer in edo state are at uromi.no much buyers at edo.several buyer are at onitsha.onitsha is better.
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by dav8id(m): 1:42pm On May 16, 2015
Richogroup:
#2000/per ton of palm kernel nuts.

thank...price is ok
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by divineappo(m): 1:35pm On Sep 16, 2015
AreaFada2:

@Richgroup,

I don't think lots of people share our passion for this PKO biz or if they do, many are not showing it.

Do you know of any PKO buyers in Benin area (Edo State) or nearby?
is there any palm kernel nuts seller in benin or delta. i need about 10tonnes. inbox me at; gabdeland.enterprises@gmail.com
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by AreaFada2: 6:01pm On Sep 16, 2015
divineappo:
is there any palm kernel nuts seller in benin or delta. i need about 10tonnes. inbox me at; gabdeland.enterprises@gmail.com
Not right now Sir. But NIFOR near Benin might be a good place to start.
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by TUBLEZ(m): 7:54pm On Sep 17, 2015
I can supply anyone palm kernel nuts on a weekly basis plus delivery to Ur factory

Watsap 08121680787
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by OhiGentle(m): 3:34am On Oct 11, 2015
divineappo:

I have an uncle that works with Okomu Oil Palm Limited in Edo State and they are well known for production of red palm oil and palm karnel oil.

It is a very reputable company and I am confident they can supply you PKO on a regular basis.
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by divineappo(m): 4:52pm On Oct 26, 2015
OhiGentle:

I have an uncle that works with Okomu Oil Palm Limited in Edo State and they are well known for production of red palm oil and palm karnel oil.

It is a very reputable company and I am confident they can supply you PKO on a regular basis.
how do i contact ur uncle. give me ur number
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by SHOPPERS(m): 4:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
Pls how do I get involved. I stay in Ilorin and Osun state
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by amerengues(m): 11:49am On Nov 18, 2015
Richogroup:
@areafada2, the only pko buyer in edo state are at uromi.no much buyers at edo.several buyer are at onitsha.onitsha is better.

Following keenly, pls can I have the contact of the PKO buyer in Uromi because I am close to the place? Thanks.
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by B5: 5:36am On Jun 29, 2016
Pls, can I get the number of any Pko buyer in Ibadan. I have up to 800Ltrs of pko on ground now. I am looking for buyers please. Thanks
My number is 08055770360
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by uslasconsults(m): 8:11pm On Sep 23, 2016
If you are in need of locally fabricated palm kernel oil expeller,kindly contact me on 08062098866.
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by neddysidk: 3:19pm On Dec 05, 2016
good day all. please how much is a ton of Pko selling now. please where can I get buyers of Pko in Abia and IMO.
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by Chyne: 11:44pm On Oct 14, 2017
I urgently need palm kernel shell up to a 5000mt serious individual can connect me via 08153605650 for. Call or whatapp
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by Emmason505(m): 10:48am On Oct 27, 2017
Chyne:
I urgently need palm kernel shell up to a 5000mt serious individual can connect me via 08153605650.
hello where is your location and where do u need the shells. And how much will you buy a ton? Thanks. My phone: 08038638391
Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by ifegbo1(m): 3:32pm On Oct 27, 2017
EGBOGU VENTURES,RC 2544065 TIN 2110024164,we take pride in being regarded as one of the most reliable source of,Bitter cola,garri,Yam,Vegetables,Ogbono,Cola-nut,see same,Hibiscus flowers,farm machine, cashew nuts,Ginger,Garlic,palm oil,palm kanel,palm shell,Cocoa Beans,ground nuts,sea foods etc producers and exporters in Nigeria.

We have been in production and service,Business,aim to provide our clients with quality service.We are always available any time, any where at your comfort,demands,we deliver

We have the capacity to store and supply capacity of over 15,000 Metric Tonnes of agricultural commodities, in-house technical team, experienced agronomic, quick transport / logistics company and a stand-by warehouse capacity of 100,000

egboifeanyi@gmail.com
www.egboguventures.vconnectsites.com

Re: Produce And Sell Your Palm Kernel Oil To Vegetable Oil Refinery by Emmason505(m): 8:05am On Oct 28, 2017
ifegbo1:
EGBOGU VENTURES,RC 2544065 TIN 2110024164,we take pride in being regarded as one of the most reliable source of,Bitter cola,garri,Yam,Vegetables,Ogbono,Cola-nut,see same,Hibiscus flowers,farm machine, cashew nuts,Ginger,Garlic,palm oil,palm kanel,palm shell,Cocoa Beans,ground nuts,sea foods etc producers and exporters in Nigeria.

We have been in production and service,Business,aim to provide our clients with quality service.We are always available any time, any where at your comfort,demands,we deliver

We have the capacity to store and supply capacity of over 15,000 Metric Tonnes of agricultural commodities, in-house technical team, experienced agronomic, quick transport / logistics company and a stand-by warehouse capacity of 100,000

egboifeanyi@gmail.com
www.egboguventures.vconnectsites.com
Bro this email address,
egboifeanyi@gmail.com is invalid it's not correct I wanted to reach u via email.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Learn How To Make Money Chatting With Friends On 2go Now / Tips On How To Start A Heat Tranfer Printing Business ......... / Need? Concrete Stamp Floor For Patio, Garage, Basement And Outdoor Floor-call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.