Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,537 members, 7,958,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:47 PM

Power Outage Stops Delta Governorship Election Tribunal From Delivering Judgment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Power Outage Stops Delta Governorship Election Tribunal From Delivering Judgment (9342 Views)

Phones, Gadgets Not Allowed At The Presidential Tribunal From Monday / PDP's Sherriff Oborevwori Wins Delta Governorship Election 2023 / 2023: Delta Governorship Election Results From Polling Units (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power Outage Stops Delta Governorship Election Tribunal From Delivering Judgment by Kaybaba5(m): 1:58pm On Sep 20, 2019
See gobe
Re: Power Outage Stops Delta Governorship Election Tribunal From Delivering Judgment by Sonnobax15(m): 2:02pm On Sep 20, 2019
Neimar:

Ogboru's time my ass

He should go and sitdown

E nr dy win anything
I wonder what's hindering you from buying a governorship form...
Re: Power Outage Stops Delta Governorship Election Tribunal From Delivering Judgment by allthingsgood: 2:04pm On Sep 20, 2019
jimyjames:

Calculate the oil money allocation given to Lagos or Kano and compare it to the one given to Delta

Lagos does not even need your money. Its the only state that can survive without govt allocation
But please, can u point to what your Delta state govt has used your 13% to do over the years? This month alone oil producing states collected N43Billion seperate from their normal allocation. All that money will be pumped into the governors private account, then instead of the less than smart citizens to raise up for accountability, they will rather be blaming other states for their woes. Niger deltans are truly pathetic.
Re: Power Outage Stops Delta Governorship Election Tribunal From Delivering Judgment by Sonnobax15(m): 2:07pm On Sep 20, 2019
allthingsgood:

Lagos does not even need your money. Its the only state that can survive without govt allocation
But please, can u point to what your Delta state govt has used your 13% to do over the years? This month alone oil producing states collected N43Billion seperate from their normal allocation. All that money will be pumped into the governors private account, then instead of the less than smart citizens to raise up for accountability, they will rather be blaming other states for their woes. Niger deltans are truly pathetic.
Keep quiet aboki..
Re: Power Outage Stops Delta Governorship Election Tribunal From Delivering Judgment by lyriclekidd(m): 2:15pm On Sep 20, 2019
RexTramadol1:

Who useless am

Na tramadol useless am.
Re: Power Outage Stops Delta Governorship Election Tribunal From Delivering Judgment by jimyjames(m): 2:17pm On Sep 20, 2019
allthingsgood:

Just 43 billion naira and u are calling it like it's big money compared to the billions of dollars generated from Niger Delta? Lagos don't need our money but it has one of the largest share of the allocation? I don't have to point out anything to you what we do with that little allocation given to us, when all our resources are nationalist by Nigerian government, give us control over all our resources then u can ask me what we have done with it
Re: Power Outage Stops Delta Governorship Election Tribunal From Delivering Judgment by allthingsgood: 2:26pm On Sep 20, 2019
jimyjames:

Just 43 billion naira and u are calling it like it's big money compared to the billions of dollars generated from Niger Delta? Lagos don't need our money but it has one of the largest share of the allocation? I don't have to point out anything to you what we do with that little allocation given to us, when all our resources are nationalist by Nigerian government, give us control over all our resources then u can ask me what we have done with it

no sir grin
Re: Power Outage Stops Delta Governorship Election Tribunal From Delivering Judgment by jimyjames(m): 2:37pm On Sep 20, 2019
allthingsgood:

no sir grin

Good angry
Re: Power Outage Stops Delta Governorship Election Tribunal From Delivering Judgment by larryking540: 3:41pm On Sep 20, 2019
saintaustine:
Power failure is our trademark.
Is not a new thing.

At times, i ask myself "What kind of country is Nigeria"
Why do we lack basic things of life.
Things smaller countries are enjoying at free will

Yet to get an answer.
and dats the reason life is difficult in nigeria
just imagine for 4 days now my side have been on black out, d tomato I bought last week I had to quickly rush them, to eat and to feed my dogs including the meat, so before they start getting spoilt, now I have to start tampering with my little income as from tomorrow again for feeding because means of preservation is gone
9ja some times I ask my self watin I do god for heaven way make me pass enter 9ja tru birth

we day suffer, Abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Power Outage Stops Delta Governorship Election Tribunal From Delivering Judgment by saintaustine(m): 4:23pm On Sep 20, 2019
larryking540:

and dats the reason life is difficult in nigeria
just imagine for 4 days now my side have been on black out, d tomato I bought last week I had to quickly rush them, to eat and to feed my dogs including the meat, so before they start getting spoilt, now I have to start tampering with my little income as from tomorrow again for feeding because means of preservation is gone
9ja some times I ask my self watin I do god for heaven way make me pass enter 9ja tru birth

we day suffer, Abeg

We are really suffering.
But God is our strength.

We just keep praying, that tomorrow will be bright.
Re: Power Outage Stops Delta Governorship Election Tribunal From Delivering Judgment by mechanics(m): 4:37pm On Sep 20, 2019
So no standby generator?
Re: Power Outage Stops Delta Governorship Election Tribunal From Delivering Judgment by larryking540: 4:43pm On Sep 20, 2019
saintaustine:

We are really suffering.
But God is our strength.

We just keep praying, that tomorrow will be bright.
bro I will b realistic with u
have u ever tune on ur tv and watch late nite news of what those guys in the senate,house of rep, house of assembly discuss about, bro na irrelevate tin,

if it is the road they fix, it does not last,
the people who import generators are sitting in d hux of rep and senate,

bro the bright tomorrow is to leave this country, I will not lie,
because we are like second hand citizens in this country,

we shout recism every day, are we not experiencing the same racism in 9ja, there is no difference,
Re: Power Outage Stops Delta Governorship Election Tribunal From Delivering Judgment by jerryjerry: 5:19pm On Sep 20, 2019
Okowa win ohhhhhh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prof Sagay Says Corruption Has Greatly Reduced Under Buhari's Government / Dapo Akande Nominated For International Court Of Justice Judge By UK Government / Kuje Prison On Fire Happening Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.