Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

How About Fixed Shot On Pro Diagnostics And For VW At Affordable Cost In Abuja? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How About Fixed Shot On Pro Diagnostics And For VW At Affordable Cost In Abuja? (670 Views)

Advanced Automobile Diagnostics And Repair Tips Hints And Hacks(EUROPEAN BRANDS) / Buy All Your Diagnostics And Programming Tools From Me At A Discount Prices / Best OBD2 Auto Mileage Correction Tool For VW Golf 6 ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How About Fixed Shot On Pro Diagnostics And For VW At Affordable Cost In Abuja? by mrcoolautofix(m): 1:17pm On Sep 20, 2019
Hello guys it's your buddy, Mr cool

I just want to let you guys know that I am teaming up with other hot heads in Mechanics to addresses problems on VW and other cars this time not just in AC but every aspects of motor works,

Engine rebuild and overhauling, AC system rejuvenation, Computer diagnosis and automotive mechatronics and fix, adaptation, ecu matching and others special mechanics service, No cut and join here and if your car has ungone some surgical operations by the roadside techs, we will do our best to get back working correctly,

Just keep your wallet thick and your eyes on solution and that's all you will get..

But if road side has butchered your wirings...

Hmmm may her soul rest in baba bolas terms and conditions..

Hit me up on 080 9444 94 61

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Car For Bolt or Ocar Business In Ibadan / Cars For Sale / Can Someone Help Me With This VIN Check 4T1BE32K94U364843

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.