Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,389 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Advanced Automobile Diagnostics And Repair Tips Hints And Hacks(EUROPEAN BRANDS) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Advanced Automobile Diagnostics And Repair Tips Hints And Hacks(EUROPEAN BRANDS) (717 Views)

How About Fixed Shot On Pro Diagnostics And For VW At Affordable Cost In Abuja? / Buy All Your Diagnostics And Programming Tools From Me At A Discount Prices / Auto Repair Tips For Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advanced Automobile Diagnostics And Repair Tips Hints And Hacks(EUROPEAN BRANDS) by Billiebaba(m): 9:44am On Feb 26, 2021
Hello everyone

This thread is created to mainly provide solutions to EUROPEAN BRANDS vehicle owners.

It has been known that Nigerian car owners tend not to use these brands because they are termed problematic.

If you've any issues with them you can share them here, solutions will be provided accordingly.

If you're skeptical about getting one, go for it. Tip and tricks will be provided on what to check and do. And how to do them.

These thread is created to learn from eachother, add to our experience and help others. Techs are welcome to contribute. NO ONE IS AN ISLAND.

Hmmm, Other Brands are welcome to share there problems too.

1 Like

Re: Advanced Automobile Diagnostics And Repair Tips Hints And Hacks(EUROPEAN BRANDS) by MOTIONTECH(m): 10:44pm On Feb 26, 2021
European car expert?
Re: Advanced Automobile Diagnostics And Repair Tips Hints And Hacks(EUROPEAN BRANDS) by Billiebaba(m): 11:44pm On Mar 01, 2021
Yes, European cars mostly.

1 Like

Re: Advanced Automobile Diagnostics And Repair Tips Hints And Hacks(EUROPEAN BRANDS) by jolagbe(f): 3:38am On Mar 02, 2021
Pls don't know if you can offer some help with my Nissan primera 2006 that has refused to move,scanners were not able to read it Rewire advices changing brainbox,we did still no solution am fed up.
Re: Advanced Automobile Diagnostics And Repair Tips Hints And Hacks(EUROPEAN BRANDS) by Billiebaba(m): 10:34am On Mar 02, 2021
jolagbe:
Pls don't know if you can offer some help with my Nissan primera 2006 that has refused to move,scanners were not able to read it Rewire advices changing brainbox,we did still no solution am fed up.

Is the check engine light on. In Nissan's case, it's "Service engine soon". If not, the PCM is down. I'm afraid helping remotely might not yield any results, if your tech does not have some basic understanding of electrical and electronics. Nevertheless, have them check power and grounds to the PCM, network lines.
Re: Advanced Automobile Diagnostics And Repair Tips Hints And Hacks(EUROPEAN BRANDS) by Billiebaba(m): 10:38am On Mar 02, 2021
jolagbe:

Is the check engine light on. In Nissan's case, it's "Service engine soon". If not, the PCM is down. I'm afraid helping remotely might not yield any results, if your tech does not have some basic understanding of electrical and electronics. Nevertheless, have them check power and grounds to the PCM, network lines. If all of that has been check and found nothing yet. Other solutions I have will be very difficult to proffer, as I will have to display with pictures or video of how and ways to do it.
Re: Advanced Automobile Diagnostics And Repair Tips Hints And Hacks(EUROPEAN BRANDS) by jolagbe(f): 4:55pm On Aug 15, 2021
Billiebaba:

Is the check engine light on. In Nissan's case, it's "Service engine soon". If not, the PCM is down. I'm afraid helping remotely might not yield any results, if your tech does not have some basic understanding of electrical and electronics. Nevertheless, have them check power and grounds to the PCM, network lines.
The check engine light is on.

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why It's Good To Have Fire Extinguishers / Does Pontiac Vibe 2010 Model Have Good Resale Value? / For Sale!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.