Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,215 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Kimkardashian Shares Brutally Honest Account Of Living With Psoriasis - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kimkardashian Shares Brutally Honest Account Of Living With Psoriasis (311 Views)

Jnr Pope: Eyewitness Account Of How The Boat Accident Happened (Video) / May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters / kim kardashian Opens Up About Her Struggle With Psoriasis (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kimkardashian Shares Brutally Honest Account Of Living With Psoriasis by Praizeupdates: 1:52pm On Sep 20, 2019
Kim Kardashian has been living with psoriasis on a constant basis for the past eight years.

The 38-year-old star has addressed the autoimmune condition on her TV show, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, but on Thursday she went much more in depth for an essay shared on her sister Kourtney's website Poosh.

Turns out the mother-of-three first experienced the condition in her twenties, but it came back more strongly in her thirties and this year it was at its all-time worst. 'Earlier this year is when it got extremely bad - it covered my whole face and a majority of my entire body,' the KKW Beauty mogul said.

Kim's essay is long and she starts at the very beginning of it all. 'Today I’m sharing with Poosh my journey with the autoimmune conditions psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis, including what’s worked for me and how I’ve adjusted my life since being diagnosed,' started the wife of Kanye West.

She then shared that her mother Kris Jenner had psoriasis but she was able to treat it with UV rays from a tanning bed, which Kim is not able to do. 'It’s been 13 years since I experienced my first psoriasis flare-up.... I am the only child my mom passed down her autoimmune issue to. Lucky me, lol,' she stated. 'When I was 25, I had my first psoriasis flare-up. I got a common cold, and since psoriasis is an autoimmune condition, this triggered it. It was all over my stomach and legs. 'Luckily, in my apartment complex at the time, my neighbor was a dermatologist. See More below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/kimkardashian-shares-brutally-honest-account-of-living-with-psoriasis/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

Re: Kimkardashian Shares Brutally Honest Account Of Living With Psoriasis by Praizeupdates: 1:52pm On Sep 20, 2019
See More Photos HERE

Kim

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West's Born Again Testimony - Hold Each Other Accountable / JUST IN: Tacha Disqualified From Bbnaija / FG: Bobrisky Is A National Disaster, His Lifestyle Is Worse Than Ebola Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.