Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,069 members, 7,956,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:53 AM

CDL Classes/trucking Schools - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / CDL Classes/trucking Schools (724 Views)

Top 10 Highest Paying Trucking Companies For New Drivers Job 2022 / Trucking Schools: NBI Truck Driver Training Institute / Free Tutorial Classes On Whatsapp By Brainz Classes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CDL Classes/trucking Schools by Lmaomen1(m): 2:31pm On Sep 20, 2019
Friends, I know that employment of heavy and tractor-trailer truck drivers is projected to grow 6 percent from 2016 to 2026, about as fast as the average for all occupations. The economy depends on truck drivers to transport freight and keep supply chains moving. As the demand for goods increases, more truck drivers will be needed, so I know about the career of my future (I will go to the US, as there trucking is well developed), but I don't know where can I learn trucking career. Do you know some trucking schools? What are the best?
(P.S. I'm interested in trucking schools in Colorado, as there lives my aunt, so I could live with her)
Re: CDL Classes/trucking Schools by brainstorm214(m): 2:45pm On Sep 20, 2019
Friends, I know that employment of heavy and tractor-trailer truck drivers is projected to grow 6 percent from 2016 to 2026, about as fast as the average for all occupations. The economy depends on truck drivers to transport freight and keep supply chains moving. As the demand for goods increases, more truck drivers will be needed, so I know about the career of my future (I will go to the US, as there trucking is well developed), but I don't know where can I learn trucking career. Do you know some trucking schools? What are the best?
(P.S. I'm interested in trucking schools in Colorado, as there lives my aunt, so I could live with her)

Hello, man! You won't believe me, but my uncle told me the same thing yesterday. He showed me a website where I can find a trucking school to learn near home. This site https://www.truckstuffusa.com/colorado/ has information about different schools, including schools from Colorado. I advise you to watch. I'm sure you'll find something that will arrange you.
Re: CDL Classes/trucking Schools by goodspeed963(m): 9:37am On Sep 23, 2019
wow, trucking is a bargain business. By the way, there are a lot of CDL school that allow you to become a professional truck driver. So, practice, just practive

(1) (Reply)

Area Of Study Best Suited For A Master's Degree / Day 3: 2020 JAMB Questions And Answers Is Out Now. / One Minute Silent For Students That Left Their Food Stuff In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.