Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Tiwa Savage Sets The Record Straight – “I Am Not The Queen Of Afro Beat” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Sets The Record Straight – “I Am Not The Queen Of Afro Beat” (346 Views)

Tiwa Savage Sets Instagram On Fire As She Twerks To Naira Marley’s Song On Live / Tiwa Savage Sets Social Media On Fire With A Sexy Picture / Tiwa Savage Sets Social Media On Fire With Sexy Swimwear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Sets The Record Straight – “I Am Not The Queen Of Afro Beat” by realnollywoodi(m): 3:32pm On Sep 20, 2019
Tiwa Savage Sets The Record Straight – “I am Not The Queen Of Afro Beat”

Nigerian songstress, Tiwa Savage has cleared the air that she’s not the queen of Afro-beat, saying “ It will be unfair to place that title on just one person as every other artiste is working hard to be the best at what they do.” Click to read more

Related

International Power Women Show Support For Tiwa Savage On Her '49-99' Single

Tiwa Savage Shutdown Obalende Park With A Thrilling Performance[url][/url]

Tiwa Savage and Husband Teebliz Celebrate Son's 3rd Birthday

Re: Tiwa Savage Sets The Record Straight – “I Am Not The Queen Of Afro Beat” by Redbarry: 4:13pm On Sep 20, 2019
She's the queen of afrobeats

(1) (Reply)

Loss Of An Icon: The World Mourns As Legendary Actress Dies / Bbnajia Tuoyo Danced Unclad At Bbnaija Party / Tacha Unveils Teebillz As New Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.