Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,154 members, 7,953,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:48 PM

15 In Court For Stealing And Plotting To Kill Patience Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 15 In Court For Stealing And Plotting To Kill Patience Jonathan (21445 Views)

The Look On Patience Jonathan's Face As Dino Melaye Greets Obasanjo (Photos) / Patience Jonathan At Mike Ozekhome In Abuja 61st Birthday Celebration (Photos) / Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Aduko Johnson Okpoko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 In Court For Stealing And Plotting To Kill Patience Jonathan by davillian(m): 7:23pm On Sep 20, 2019
Worth 3b naira
Bank robbers haven't stolen this kind of money in Nigeria before.
Her house should be guarded like bullion van lmao.

1 Like

Re: 15 In Court For Stealing And Plotting To Kill Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 20, 2019
Bad news everywhere
Re: 15 In Court For Stealing And Plotting To Kill Patience Jonathan by Ten06(m): 7:29pm On Sep 20, 2019
Some of the people name there are her nephews, nieces and brother and sister in-laws only few that are outsiders
Re: 15 In Court For Stealing And Plotting To Kill Patience Jonathan by wellmax(m): 7:32pm On Sep 20, 2019
NIGERIAJAGAJAGA:
but I really missed this woman so much. wait ooooo, pls where is Aisha buhari, it hard to hear from her again or has cabal silent her as well?

Remind me again, what position was she elected into
Re: 15 In Court For Stealing And Plotting To Kill Patience Jonathan by mercyviv(f): 7:40pm On Sep 20, 2019
Trying to steal #3billion!! Haha, Madam patience where did you get that kind of money from??
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: 15 In Court For Stealing And Plotting To Kill Patience Jonathan by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:14pm On Sep 20, 2019
hmm..no wonder those outside this country will say everyone of us is corrupt!
Re: 15 In Court For Stealing And Plotting To Kill Patience Jonathan by ruggedtimi(m): 8:28pm On Sep 20, 2019
set up...i can smell it from here
Re: 15 In Court For Stealing And Plotting To Kill Patience Jonathan by Truthbites: 8:32pm On Sep 20, 2019
Mama de mama...we miss u o... but the people wicked o. A whole kill
Re: 15 In Court For Stealing And Plotting To Kill Patience Jonathan by NovusHomo(m): 8:38pm On Sep 20, 2019
CGMedia:
The police in Bayelsa have arraigned 15 persons for stealing from former First Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan, and allegedly plotting to kill her.

The suspects were arraigned before the Bayelsa State High Court sitting in Yenagoa, on Friday, September 20.

Recall that the police had in June arrested some persons for breaking into her Otuoke home, carting away jewelries and other valuables worth N3bn.

They were said to have stolen seven gold bangles and jewelries, five Samsung air conditioners, two sets of upholstery chairs, and six Samsung flat screen television stands.

Those arraigned include Golden Vivian (40yrs), Erama Deborah (45yrs), Precious Kingsley (20yrs), Vincent Olabiyi (28yrs), Ebuka Cosmos (25yrs), Williams Alamo (29yrs), Tamunokuro Abaku (32yrs) and Boma Oba (42yrs).

Others were Emmanuel Aginwa (42yrs), Emeka Benson (33yrs), Tamunosiki Achese Frisberesima (30yrs), Wariboko Salome (28yrs), Sahabi Lima (35yrs), Reginald Sunday (20yrs) and John Dashe (39yrs).

A 17 count charge of conspiracy to commit murder, felony with armed robbery, malicious injury to property, stealing and burglary were preferred against the suspects on Friday.

They all pleaded not guilty to all the charges preferred against them.

But one of the suspects, who is a staff of an hotel owned by the former First Lady, confessed to have duplicated the keys to the rooms where the valuables were kept.

The presiding judge, thereafter, adjourned trial to a later date, and asked that the suspects be remanded in prison.

http://igberetvnews.com/1008596/15-land-court-stealing-trying-kill-ex-first-lady/

So, what exactly is wrong with stealing from Mama Pisspot? She is a court-certified THIEF in her own right
Re: 15 In Court For Stealing And Plotting To Kill Patience Jonathan by ibinaboonline: 8:41pm On Sep 20, 2019
Probably I'll gotten wealth. It grows wings and flies away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 In Court For Stealing And Plotting To Kill Patience Jonathan by vickyhow(m): 9:23pm On Sep 20, 2019
Valuables Worth 3 billion? GEJ loot us ooooo! choi !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 In Court For Stealing And Plotting To Kill Patience Jonathan by Jeilani244(m): 9:32pm On Sep 20, 2019
3 bn gold?
She too suppose to be in jail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 In Court For Stealing And Plotting To Kill Patience Jonathan by GavelSlam: 9:43pm On Sep 20, 2019
Notice the loud silence on this thread?

It's the hypocrisy of Nigerians.

They cannot bring themselves to insult or criticize their 'hero'.

Swap the name Patience Jonathan with Aisha Buhari and you'll get to see the beasts come out in full glare.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 In Court For Stealing And Plotting To Kill Patience Jonathan by renewable1(m): 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2019
There's God oooooooooooooooo grin

Get this unique 1kva complete solar power system for 140k today.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: 15 In Court For Stealing And Plotting To Kill Patience Jonathan by Legendguru: 10:25pm On Sep 20, 2019
Hmmm
Re: 15 In Court For Stealing And Plotting To Kill Patience Jonathan by Odunolumide(m): 10:43pm On Sep 20, 2019
AlphaDavid:
The whole world are protesting against climate change and i haven't seen any picture from any city in Nigeria.

If na yeye news about Toyin Abraham now, fp go done full.

Yeye Nigeria, Yeye Nairaland!!!

Just twitted the same thing now
Re: 15 In Court For Stealing And Plotting To Kill Patience Jonathan by ridbell01(m): 11:14pm On Sep 20, 2019
Jewelleries worth 3b?that's the federal allocation to my state in one month at time is not even up to that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 In Court For Stealing And Plotting To Kill Patience Jonathan by LesaSid: 1:36am On Sep 21, 2019
Germain Rich-nayda

7 Shares

Re: 15 In Court For Stealing And Plotting To Kill Patience Jonathan by qleap2all(m): 3:40am On Sep 21, 2019
CGMedia:
The police in Bayelsa have arraigned 15 persons for stealing from former First Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan, and allegedly plotting to kill her.

The suspects were arraigned before the Bayelsa State High Court sitting in Yenagoa, on Friday, September 20.

Recall that the police had in June arrested some persons for breaking into her Otuoke home, carting away jewelries and other valuables worth N3bn.

They were said to have stolen seven gold bangles and jewelries, five Samsung air conditioners, two sets of upholstery chairs, and six Samsung flat screen television stands.

Those arraigned include Golden Vivian (40yrs), Erama Deborah (45yrs), Precious Kingsley (20yrs), Vincent Olabiyi (28yrs), Ebuka Cosmos (25yrs), Williams Alamo (29yrs), Tamunokuro Abaku (32yrs) and Boma Oba (42yrs).

Others were Emmanuel Aginwa (42yrs), Emeka Benson (33yrs), Tamunosiki Achese Frisberesima (30yrs), Wariboko Salome (28yrs), Sahabi Lima (35yrs), Reginald Sunday (20yrs) and John Dashe (39yrs).

A 17 count charge of conspiracy to commit murder, felony with armed robbery, malicious injury to property, stealing and burglary were preferred against the suspects on Friday.

They all pleaded not guilty to all the charges preferred against them.

But one of the suspects, who is a staff of an hotel owned by the former First Lady, confessed to have duplicated the keys to the rooms where the valuables were kept.

The presiding judge, thereafter, adjourned trial to a later date, and asked that the suspects be remanded in prison.

http://igberetvnews.com/1008596/15-land-court-stealing-trying-kill-ex-first-lady/
They should free these ones jor! Why is mama Peace still not in dock?

1 Like

Re: 15 In Court For Stealing And Plotting To Kill Patience Jonathan by sizer07: 5:25am On Sep 21, 2019
[quote author=NIGERIAJAGAJAGA post=82413778]but I really missed this woman so much. wait ooooo, pls where is Aisha buhari, it hard to hear from her again or has cabal silent her as well?[/quote

Exactly .....Aisha buhari matter on like her oh. It brain storm my mind like few day ago to be honest. Las las buhari has succeeded in relegating her to the inner most chamber of the other room finally ever since she declare she is no longer to be called buharis wife rather first lady
Re: 15 In Court For Stealing And Plotting To Kill Patience Jonathan by awoluyi(m): 5:34am On Sep 21, 2019
These lazy Nigeria youths want to be rich like this hardworking lady overnight forgetting thàt mama Peace worked for many years before she rose to Permanent Secretary and First Lady. They want to acquire property worth N3billion after working for less than 10 years. They refuse to know dia is God ooo!
Re: 15 In Court For Stealing And Plotting To Kill Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 21, 2019
post=82413790:

All of you want to kill our Ex-First Lady?
Our own Madam Patience,
The number one comedienne of Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Una don enta soup already.
Una prison time go long like rope.
Madam Patience , notin do you.
Everyone has an expiring date and it is surely not your time.
But the day cometh that we will all give account to our maker how we spent our years on earth.
God bless Nigeria.

On a lighter mood jor,
* singing* a Kenyan song.........
Ko si Ogun aiku,
Iku logara ju,
eni ti won se ogun aiku fun gan,
to ba ku gan,
bawo lose fe gba refund.........?!
Gbese now, abo ti ni injury....etc etc.......

cheesy

Madgoat, u sef see d ogberaga matter?
Make we just dey look,
D matter dey for court!
We dey watch as e dey go!!
People wey steal and loot our money for dis nation go vomit am,
No Peace (no pun intended) for the wicked!
Zombie, when did Kenyans start speaking Yoruba?
Easy with the lie na
Re: 15 In Court For Stealing And Plotting To Kill Patience Jonathan by RexTramadol1: 12:05pm On Sep 21, 2019
Pachiey mama
Re: 15 In Court For Stealing And Plotting To Kill Patience Jonathan by Lanre0: 12:15pm On Sep 21, 2019
Minor thieves stealing from an International Mega thief who obtained license in thievery Technology.
Re: 15 In Court For Stealing And Plotting To Kill Patience Jonathan by Greatzeus(m): 1:36pm On Sep 21, 2019
AlphaDavid:
The whole world are protesting against climate change and i haven't seen any picture from any city in Nigeria.

If na yeye news about Toyin Abraham now, fp go done full.

Yeye Nigeria, Yeye Nairaland!!!
First,the whole world protesting against climate change? Like how many countries make up the whole world? Or is just USA or Britain?
Secondly, Who is responsible for climate change? Protest means you want something corrected,who do you want to correct problem of climate change? Should the government sign a law that forbids sunlight or rain or snow in certain places or at certain times?
If it's about Ozone Layer,which industrialization is partly responsible for, should we stop production of cars,ships,planes or cement or clothes or phones?
Stop being a mental slave, protesting against climate change is stupid and senseless,just because Americans are doing it doesn't mean the rest of the world should follow.
You expect Nigerians who are among the poorest people in the world,to leave their problems and start protesting against climate change Those who protested the lost of lives and unlawful detention were shot at,now imagine you protesting against climate change in a stand off with police.
Re: 15 In Court For Stealing And Plotting To Kill Patience Jonathan by AlphaDavid: 9:51pm On Sep 27, 2019
Greatzeus:

First,the whole world protesting against climate change? Like how many countries make up the whole world? Or is just USA or Britain?
Secondly, Who is responsible for climate change? Protest means you want something corrected,who do you want to correct problem of climate change? Should the government sign a law that forbids sunlight or rain or snow in certain places or at certain times?
If it's about Ozone Layer,which industrialization is partly responsible for, should we stop production of cars,ships,planes or cement or clothes or phones?
Stop being a mental slave, protesting against climate change is stupid and senseless,just because Americans are doing it doesn't mean the rest of the world should follow.
You expect Nigerians who are among the poorest people in the world,to leave their problems and start protesting against climate change Those who protested the lost of lives and unlawful detention were shot at,now imagine you protesting against climate change in a stand off with police.

I told myself, "Davids, you don't have to respond to this dumb statement, infact the dumbest i've seen in a while. But then, the temptation was too much, i just had to put you in your place, now I'm putting you in the trash can that you deserve to be in.

Your statement is devoid of anything intellectual and i don't fvck with dumb fellows, I think you need to get that.

You are ordinary, you don't read wide, probably spend all your fvcking time on this forum. You don't know shiiii about the protests, you didn't follow it as much as you should even when it graced most international news platforms, shows how localised you are. I flex lexicons a lot, be aware!

Firstly, when i said there was a global outrage on climate change, it was myopic of you to narrow it down to the US and the UK. For Christ sake, didn't you see pictures from Cities across Europe, Asia and South America? Nah you didn't see them. From Prague, to Cluj, to Seoul, TF! The list is endless. I saw pictures from two cities in Africa, Nairobi in Kenya and Cape Town, South Africa. Even the black continent wasn't left out, hence my question on why nothing happened in Nigeria, yet the dumb you had to respond.

Who is responsible for the climate change? Dude WTF! It is evident you know nothing about climate change, let me give you a tip dude, read up on Wikkipedia. I won't school you on this forum, dumbass.

"Should the government sign a law that forbids sunlight or rain or snow in certain places or at certain times"_____Wow! Is this how dumb you are or you're being sarcastic, i cant decipher nitwit.

"If it's about Ozone Layer,which industrialization is partly responsible for, should we stop production of cars,ships,planes or cement or clothes or phones?"_______Shut up! In Blaqbones's voice. Climate change is not only about the Ozone layer. Still proves the fact that you apparently don't know showing about the term "climate change" dumbass. For the records, industrialization is solely responsible for the depletion of the Ozone layer. CFC's(Chlorofluorocarbons) produced by some chemical companies attack the Ozone layer. Hence more harmful rays like the dangerous ultraviolet rays reach the earth. The Ozone layer is supposed to screen the rays and protect we humans. Now, there is a hole in the Ozone layer over the Antartic, we aren't protected no more. Cataract, skin cancer to mention but a few are some of the dangers humans will be exposed to, and thats just a tip of the iceberg about what climate change is all about. But then we can't stop the production of goods and services, but we can control how these carbons(CFC's) are released into the air(atmosphere) dumbass.

"Stop being a mental slave, protesting against climate change is stupid and senseless,just because Americans are doing it doesn't mean the rest of the world should follow"________Shut up! Again in Blaqbones's voice the world doesn't evolve round the US, last i checked there are over 200 countries in the world.

"You expect Nigerians who are among the poorest people in the world,to leave their problems and start protesting against climate change Those who protested the lost of lives and unlawful detention were shot at,now imagine you protesting against climate change in a stand off with police"__________Once again Shut up!!! You're a big fool! Climate change is basically about global warming, the earth is getting warmer, sea levels are rising. Greenhouse gases are being released into the atmosphere by humans via the industries.Yo! Everyone would suffer in the nearest future if the world don't stand together and fight this huge catastrophy. Nigga, the earth is dying and you are here typing shit, you this dumbass localised insensitive Nigerian gay. You are her screaming mental slave, Your mediocrity is at its peak. Spits, you are a disgrace to come at me, what a dumb fellow! TF!!

The poor Kanuri man is suffering as a result of the Lake Chad drying up, his livelihood is being taken away from him and by nature. Maybe he is not aware, but then why should the literate folks in the country not join a peaceful global protest.

Don't try and bring politicking antics into the conversation man, i won't accept. The police would not come for you as long as you're not engaging in a revolution. When Lagos gets covered by water, thats when the dumb you would get awoken, till then enjoy yourself fool.

I'm out and don't fvcking quote me again!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Workers Protesting For Non Payment Of Salary In Osogbo (PICTURES) / Oil Subsidy Removal, Booby Trap For Buhari – Bamidele / Ogun State Begins Work On Ojodu Abiodun, Akute Road (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.