Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

We Are All Sowore - Punch - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are All Sowore - Punch (26260 Views)

Sowore For President 2023 - All Sowore Supporters Meet Here / Fresh Defections Loom As Governors Close In On Senator's Seats - The Punch / Punch Cartoon About Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are All Sowore - Punch by Opeyemi4real(m): 1:08pm On Sep 21, 2019
Somebody should show me where sowore supported Buhari? Everyone just saying he supported Buhari.
Re: We Are All Sowore - Punch by Newmans: 1:40pm On Sep 21, 2019
All Nigerians should go to Twitter and facebook and keep it busy until Government respond it is #free SOWORE !!!
Re: We Are All Sowore - Punch by bikefab(m): 3:26pm On Sep 21, 2019
What?? Is he me? Is me he? Is we he? Is Punch he?How can you say that, Punch? I am me, yes Me. Swore should carry his cross, I have carried mine long ago.
Re: We Are All Sowore - Punch by ajl: 3:20am On Sep 22, 2019
Maxcollins042:
His ordeal hasn't started yet; na Genesis him dey, him never reach Deuteronomy sef.

He was part of those that pulled every punch to discredit Jonathan's administration to enthrone the nightmare he is battling with now. He should dance the music wey him follow form the beat.

Punch speak for yourself because I'm not Sowore. Rubbish.

Keep your mouth quiet. Too much sentiments from enemies of truth and light. Individuals like Sowore hold no allegiance to anyone. The truth must be told. No matter what you say, he is coming back some day to be your president. When that time come you may choose to migrate elsewhere or bury your head in sand.
Re: We Are All Sowore - Punch by ajl: 3:25am On Sep 22, 2019
OgbanjeProphet:
I no be Sowore abeg.

The collective prayers done by MFM against the enemies of MFM is at work. I trust their prayers... If dem no offend you, don't fight them or engage in a libelous lies against them.

He think say Dr D. K.Olukoya na Goodluck Johnathan.

That your criminal pastor that was sending/selling his books in the USA but was claiming it was donation (so as not pay duties to US customs) and was getting returns from his pastor in US who later snitched on him. And these are your so-called man of God. You all continue to fool yourselves. God love the lovers of truth and light, not lovers of darkness. Sowore is one Nigeria's bearer of the light. Live with that. Your churches have not saved Nigeria or stop your people and pastors from continuing in their usual corrupt and demonic activities.
Re: We Are All Sowore - Punch by YorubaAssasin: 9:06pm On Sep 28, 2019
Olanipekun1:
[s][/s]
Re: We Are All Sowore - Punch by YorubaAssasin: 9:06pm On Sep 28, 2019
Olanipekun1:
[s][/s]

Here's comes this dude once again constituting NUISANCE on this peaceful forum. His other monikers includes but, not limited to:

SilasNwude, Olanipekun1, RemiTinubu, Devilhimself, NgadaAwo, Yarabag, Shakazullu, bIoodykiller etc...

He needs to be banned for life once and for all, Thanks!

Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Sit-at-home in Ebonyi Today Monday 18th Oct 2021 Photos / Udom Emmanuel Lays Foundation For Shoprite In Uyo / Twitter Has Apologised To Buhari Regime With A Promise To Follow Orders – Malami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.