Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,874 members, 7,862,933 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:21 AM

Learn How Diabetes Drug Reduces Heart Failure Risk by 34% - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Learn How Diabetes Drug Reduces Heart Failure Risk by 34% (281 Views)

Mattress That Reduces Blood Pressure And Reduces Heart Resting Rate. / Mattress That Reduces Blood Pressure And Reduces Heart Resting Rate. / JMS3 Mattress Reduces Heart Resting Rate. Correction Of Sleep Disorders. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How Diabetes Drug Reduces Heart Failure Risk by 34% by isipaulmoses(m): 8:16pm On Sep 20, 2019
If you are a diabetic patient or you have severe chest pain you must read this, do you know that diabetes is associated with heart failure?

A lot of people die of this illness because of the following reason:
1. Taking the incorrect medication.
2. Taking medication incorrectly.
3. Being exposed to new diseases.

Diabetes is a chronic health condition that affects the normal regulation of glucose in the body.

It is a health condition where the body is not able to produce enough insulin to maintain sugar in the body.

It is said that there is no cure for the illness but the good news is that with the proper medication you can manage the disease and live a better and healthy life ever after.

Do you know you can have type 2 diabetes for years without knowing which may also later develop into serious health conditions such as heart failure?

Learn From Source How diabetes drug lower heart failure risk by %34: https://isihealthone.com/type-2-diabetes/

(1) (Reply)

Regions Neurosciences FREE EPILEPSY CLINIC / Rain Soul Wellness ( Your Pathway To Healthy Life And Lifestyle) / Pls Help I Can I Cure My Stammerer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.