Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Is Dead! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Is Dead! (45682 Views)

Tboss Apologizes To Her Father, Idowu Vincent. Shares His Burial Photos / Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her / Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Is Dead! by sinola(m): 9:41pm On Sep 20, 2019
Why he no go die.... Where his lovely daughter has decided to thread the path of baby mama.
Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Is Dead! by healthserve(m): 9:41pm On Sep 20, 2019
NaijaDonCast:
Thats why i always encourage people to make peace with the people that gave them life before they die so that you will not pick automatic curse

You self relate abi. Omo, an existence under the curse of a man who has died is deadlier than a nuke

1 Like

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Is Dead! by NaijaDonCast(m): 9:44pm On Sep 20, 2019
Its mechanized my sister
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
which one be automatic curse na grin
Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Is Dead! by emmanuel4758(m): 9:45pm On Sep 20, 2019
Papa olosho

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Is Dead! by Tblesd: 9:55pm On Sep 20, 2019
Most of u guys commenting here should not forget she can be here reading every comment. Nway, now DT ur dad has gone. Try and do whatever he had admonished u to do then. If u go by what he loved while on earth. M sure d curse can b reversed , DTS if he has not reversed it already. Jesus loves you, if you know u know
Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Is Dead! by koolaid87: 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2019
I hope he lifted the curse he placed on his daughters
Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Is Dead! by richPHAROAH: 9:59pm On Sep 20, 2019
tboss gave the poor man too much headache and hearth attack. god please never allow my wife to give birth to an olosho like tboss, mercy or tacha
Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Is Dead! by Legendguru: 10:00pm On Sep 20, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Is Dead! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 20, 2019
The day I knew how powerful the tongue is was back in April last year, I specifically lied to my boss that I entered onechance and my phone was collected after which I was beaten, all this petty lies was so I could go for another job interview

Lo and behold exactly 6 months what I said happened it was like a bad dream I can never forget that fateful day.

My point is I hope Tboss father did not enter the grave without praying for his children.

I am very sure those curses will haunt them one way or another. God help us all and please let's all mind what we say to ourselves
Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Is Dead! by midolian(m): 10:04pm On Sep 20, 2019
naijadrivablog:
Who will now undo the curse
RIP Baba.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Is Dead! by johnmattew: 10:05pm On Sep 20, 2019
oluwasegun007:
Take heart dear...
I heard she's pregnant..
Na babatunde be that
person wey don born last month
Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Is Dead! by johnmattew: 10:06pm On Sep 20, 2019
ZombieTAMER:
is that guy the baby daddy?
her brother
Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Is Dead! by johnmattew: 10:08pm On Sep 20, 2019
healthserve:
After he cursed her. Now who will lift the curse. This girl go see helele except God go EPP her
that one easy...it's easy to erase such curse in edoland...he must have forgiven her
Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Is Dead! by johnmattew: 10:10pm On Sep 20, 2019
richPHAROAH:
tboss gave the poor man too much headache and hearth attack. god please never allow my wife to give birth to an olosho like tboss, mercy or tacha
ur stupidity it's legendary

2 Likes

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Is Dead! by NaijaEnjoy: 10:10pm On Sep 20, 2019
StrikeBack:
So Many people died also Today.
People die Every minute

So RIP to everyone that will still die today

Don't quote me
You can be...........
Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Is Dead! by Spactacle(m): 10:14pm On Sep 20, 2019
Rest in peace Sir..

A very funny but strict man. It's sad to know that you're actually gone. sad
Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Is Dead! by Spactacle(m): 10:17pm On Sep 20, 2019
Goodbloke:
The day I knew how powerful the tongue is was back in April last year, I specifically lied to my boss that I entered onechance and my phone was collected after which I was beaten, all this petty lies was so I could go for another job interview

Lo and behold exactly 6 months what I said happened it was like a bad dream I can never forget that fateful day.

My point is I hope Tboss father did not enter the grave without praying for his children..
. I'm pretty sure he forgave Tboss before he died.
And also, forget about what the media says he loved her.
I am very sure those curses will haunt them one way or another. God help us all and please let's all mind what we say to ourselves

I'm pretty sure he must have forgotten Tboss. He loved her, forget about the media
Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Is Dead! by COZA(m): 10:18pm On Sep 20, 2019
chai..what a loss sad

May his soul Rest In Peace!
Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Is Dead! by meobizy(f): 10:30pm On Sep 20, 2019
R.I.P. to the deceased. I feel bad for those alive to mourn him. May they find the strength to carry on peacefully.
Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Is Dead! by Giel: 10:45pm On Sep 20, 2019
Wasn't he the same one who cursed her?
Since she is sad. I wish her the fortitude to bear her loss
Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Is Dead! by AuroraB(f): 10:48pm On Sep 20, 2019
franchasng:
Wow, I can imagine how many private jets that will attend the burial since his daughter roll with only private jet owners, mhen people that don't have private jet should better avoid the burial sha oh shocked
Means no one would be there. Because you and I know she's lying cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Is Dead! by franchasng: 10:52pm On Sep 20, 2019
AuroraB:
Means no one would be there. Because you and I know she's lying cheesy cheesy
ha, fear ladies oh, anybody that have something in between their legs, some oranges on their chest and small chops at the back can win Nigerian private jet owners oh, they don't make choice cos they just keep counting, it doesn't matter whose turn wink

Most men can't remember the names of the ladies they bonked a day ago, they just plug and play, nothing special

1 Like

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Is Dead! by AuroraB(f): 10:54pm On Sep 20, 2019
franchasng:
ha, fear ladies oh, anybody that have something in between their legs, some oranges on their chest and small chops at the back can win Nigerian private jet owners oh, they don't make choice cos they just keep counting, it doesn't matter whose turn wink

Most men can't remember the names of the ladies they bonked a day ago, they just plug and play, nothing special
I can't agree to this. Lol
Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Is Dead! by franchasng: 10:54pm On Sep 20, 2019
Giel:
Wasn't he the same one who cursed her?
Since she is sad. I wish her the fortitude to bear her loss
Your dp is directly proportional to your personality, and inversely proportional to your propositions here angry

So assuming your comments are constant, it means your brain is less or equal to zero angry

1 Like

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Is Dead! by franchasng: 10:57pm On Sep 20, 2019
AuroraB:
I can't agree to this. Lol
If Bobrisky can do it, Tacha about doing it, then anybody can did it shocked

1 Like

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Is Dead! by COOL10(m): 11:01pm On Sep 20, 2019
franchasng:
Wow, I can imagine how many private jets that will attend the burial since his daughter roll with only private jet owners, mhen people that don't have private jet should better avoid the burial sha oh shocked

Stop being childish undecided

1 Like

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Is Dead! by AuroraB(f): 11:16pm On Sep 20, 2019
franchasng:
Kai!

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Is Dead! by AuroraB(f): 11:17pm On Sep 20, 2019
franchasng:
Kai! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Is Dead! by andrew444(m): 11:22pm On Sep 20, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
wow
This life ehn, uwa enwero isi
I know she was estranged with her dad, now he's dead with no possible chance of reconciliation or being at peace with each other
if she had known he was going to die, won't she have tried to reach out to him?
that's why we should all learn to swallow our pride and learn to forgive and forget, especially your family because no one knows tomorrow
let's not wait until death comes and leaves us with regrets
I'm sure she'd be saying so many "had I knowns" now

The man did not forgive and forget you are making it look as if its her fault, no matter the way your children offended you ,you dont need to lay a curse on any of them as nobody is perfect.

3 Likes

Re: Vincent Idowu, Tboss' Father Is Dead! by Paulo3ree(m): 11:35pm On Sep 20, 2019
Oooooh life
Ooh life
T let your perception about/towards life be far from his demise

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rasak Okoya Celebrates 75 Years Birthday With Wife Shade And Friends / Mercy Johnson Wants Twins As Aneke Twin Elder Sister Delivers Twin Boys (Pics) / BBNaija: Efe Poses With His Fans As He Arrives In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.