Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Oluyin Of Iyin-Ekiti, Oba Ademola Ajakaiye Is Dead - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oluyin Of Iyin-Ekiti, Oba Ademola Ajakaiye Is Dead (20877 Views)

Ekiti Oba, Adedapo Popoola Dies At 62 / King Ademola Elegushi Celebrates 16th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife Sekinat / Oba Saheed Ademola Elegushi Of Ikate Land Marries A Second Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluyin Of Iyin-Ekiti, Oba Ademola Ajakaiye Is Dead by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 21, 2019
Oba don enter aja
Re: Oluyin Of Iyin-Ekiti, Oba Ademola Ajakaiye Is Dead by Premiumwriter: 8:24am On Sep 21, 2019
T
Re: Oluyin Of Iyin-Ekiti, Oba Ademola Ajakaiye Is Dead by matrixme(m): 8:27am On Sep 21, 2019
vicfajeze:
AT LAST,BUHARI KILLED DIS MAN
Please take that your drug this morning, it's almost 9am

1 Like

Re: Oluyin Of Iyin-Ekiti, Oba Ademola Ajakaiye Is Dead by youngrichnigga: 8:29am On Sep 21, 2019
lackren:
The Oluyin of Iyin-Ekiti, in Irepodun Ifelodun Local Government Area of Ekiti State, Oba Ademola Ajakaiye, has joined his ancestors.
Ekiti State police command on Friday evening confrimed the death of the Oluyin at about 6:30 pm. Oluyin was a retired judge

There has been uncertainty about his death since morning as some chiefs in the palace claimed that the monarch was hale and hearty.

However, situation report from Iyin Ekiti to the state police headquarters confirmed the demise of the monarch.

The report quoted the chief security officer to the late monarch who confirmed that the prominent Oba had passed on and his body had been deposited in a morgue.

Meanwhile there has been palpable calm in the community over the incident.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/ekiti-prominent-monarch-oluyin-passes-on/amp/
Is it now the responsibility of the Police to announce the death of a monarch, wonder what happened to the tradition in the town
Re: Oluyin Of Iyin-Ekiti, Oba Ademola Ajakaiye Is Dead by Hexos01(m): 8:44am On Sep 21, 2019
Nice
Re: Oluyin Of Iyin-Ekiti, Oba Ademola Ajakaiye Is Dead by Melonny(m): 8:58am On Sep 21, 2019
Rest in peace. Oyin yo sa ye Uyin 2..

2 Likes

Re: Oluyin Of Iyin-Ekiti, Oba Ademola Ajakaiye Is Dead by drololaaof: 9:19am On Sep 21, 2019
The traditionist are good at keeping death if an Oba secret until after they perform their rituals, may his soul rest in peace
Re: Oluyin Of Iyin-Ekiti, Oba Ademola Ajakaiye Is Dead by drololaaof: 9:19am On Sep 21, 2019
The traditionist are good at keeping death if an Oba secret until after they perform their rituals, may his soul rest in peace
Re: Oluyin Of Iyin-Ekiti, Oba Ademola Ajakaiye Is Dead by uridiwan(m): 9:23am On Sep 21, 2019
Pennyways:
sisi na u be that for ur dp

Haaa u sweet ooooo. kiss
cdis1
Re: Oluyin Of Iyin-Ekiti, Oba Ademola Ajakaiye Is Dead by uridiwan(m): 9:25am On Sep 21, 2019
vicfajeze:
AT LAST,BUHARI KILLED DIS MAN

1 Share

Re: Oluyin Of Iyin-Ekiti, Oba Ademola Ajakaiye Is Dead by Injiggerwolf(m): 9:32am On Sep 21, 2019
He spent 12 years on the throne cry
Re: Oluyin Of Iyin-Ekiti, Oba Ademola Ajakaiye Is Dead by duke78(m): 9:41am On Sep 21, 2019
Rest on kabiyesi
Re: Oluyin Of Iyin-Ekiti, Oba Ademola Ajakaiye Is Dead by wahles(m): 10:01am On Sep 21, 2019
Kings don’t die
Re: Oluyin Of Iyin-Ekiti, Oba Ademola Ajakaiye Is Dead by SURElee(f): 10:10am On Sep 21, 2019
Rest in peace respected Oba of Iyinland. I knew this Oba when I served in Irepodun Ifelodun local govt of Ekiti land 2005-2006.

1 Like

Re: Oluyin Of Iyin-Ekiti, Oba Ademola Ajakaiye Is Dead by majekloye(m): 10:50am On Sep 21, 2019
May your soul rest in peace my village Oba, proud to hail from iyin ekiti
Re: Oluyin Of Iyin-Ekiti, Oba Ademola Ajakaiye Is Dead by Smile001(m): 2:29pm On Sep 21, 2019
Lol
Truthbites:
Small or great, last last this is how we all end up

1 Like

Re: Oluyin Of Iyin-Ekiti, Oba Ademola Ajakaiye Is Dead by cerpvad(m): 6:06pm On Sep 21, 2019
Yea I think that was during Otunba Nìyí Adebayo regime or something. Rest in peace Justice Ademola Ajakaye cry
seunmsg:
He served as the first chief judge of Ekiti State. A very brilliant jurist and traditional ruler. RIP kabiyesi!
Re: Oluyin Of Iyin-Ekiti, Oba Ademola Ajakaiye Is Dead by tophumble(m): 6:52pm On Sep 21, 2019
Wetin concern police nao. When did police become palace chief
Re: Oluyin Of Iyin-Ekiti, Oba Ademola Ajakaiye Is Dead by Sussan1(f): 7:17pm On Sep 21, 2019
Okun o aba ayiye
Re: Oluyin Of Iyin-Ekiti, Oba Ademola Ajakaiye Is Dead by Jigsville(m): 10:23pm On Sep 21, 2019
May your soul rest in peace my village Oba, proud to hail from iyin ekiti

My brother from same village smiley
Re: Oluyin Of Iyin-Ekiti, Oba Ademola Ajakaiye Is Dead by tommysin16(f): 10:34pm On Sep 21, 2019
vibre:
He can't die without paying me my money, baba you better wake up o, my blood dey hot angry
shut the Bleep up

(1) (2) (Reply)

Africa Style Living Rooms / Criminals Building Camps In Edo Forests — Oba Of Benin / Nigerians Are Hungry Because They Are Lazy – Sultan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.